IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
AA2 unlimited is A FUCKING SHIT USLEESS, I WASTED 5 HOURS OF MY LIFE TRYING TO PUT THAT FUCKING SHIT TO WORK, NEVER AGAIN ! THAT THINGIS FUCKING USELESS

Feb 20, 2019
I don't know exactly what's your problem but the place with all the pp2 (mods) should look like something like this

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I can't even install it. I extracted it to the desktop and every time I try to run Locale Emulator I get this error.

Raxle94

Jul 12, 2017
It's done in-game when you chose your students and teacher and not in AA2 edit
Found it! Thanks! There aren't many options for male characters, are there? Unless I haven't got the appropriate mods/textures installed?

One more thing. When trying to make a new save/school, it isn't allowing me to type anything into the name, year, and class field. I'm getting an "that isn't allowed" ring. Any ideas what's happening?

Feb 20, 2019
Found it! Thanks! There aren't many options for male characters, are there? Unless I haven't got the appropriate mods/textures installed?

One more thing. When trying to make a new save/school, it isn't allowing me to type anything into the name, year, and class field. I'm getting an "that isn't allowed" ring. Any ideas what's happening?
0_0 weird that never happened to me..... I honestly don't know.

InaB_

Oct 7, 2019
yes, teacher is whomever you want it to be. you just select it on the class roster in your room (pc icon in the top left)

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes