Ar0w

Sep 24, 2017
So I've tried dgvoodoo v2.62.1, the fix over on page 23 and AAU, but to no avail, even if AAU worked it still wouldn't fix the other games such as SM2 and AG3, is there anything else that could work? Windows 10 blows.

freeloader.exe

Oct 23, 2019
Anyone know how to fix the fps lag? I cant use the d3d9.dll one it keeps crashing my game on startup. I've used the d3d9.dll from older versions and install directx_Jun2010 one but it still lags

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
I'm wondering. Does anyone happen to have any of the character card packs that were on hongfire before it got shut down. specifically the ones that had touhou project characters?

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
I'm wondering. Does anyone happen to have any of the character card packs that were on hongfire before it got shut down. specifically the ones that had touhou project characters?
Most (if not all) of the modern cards can be found here: . There's also a and in which mega they can be found - just search for Touhou in the google doc.

If it fails there's a backup of the old database at the end of the first google doc but keep in mind the hundreds of fake cards that killed it are still there.

Reactions: monkeybear

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
Most (if not all) of the modern cards can be found here: . There's also a and in which mega they can be found - just search for Touhou in the google doc.

If it fails there's a backup of the old database at the end of the first google doc but keep in mind the hundreds of fake cards that killed it are still there.
Yeah I learned the hard way about the old database. What exactly happened there?

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Yeah I learned the hard way about the old database. What exactly happened there?
I haven't followed the drama so I can't tell you exactly what happened but at one point some idiot spammed shitty random cards then another idiot did the same in retaliation (the "fuck off azzman" cards) and after that beats me.

eweweerqe

Oct 19, 2019
I have this problem where the some of the mods shows up in AA2Edit but not in the AA2Play everytime i open the main game some of the mods dont show up any way to fix this?

Roberto123

Jun 12, 2017
at part 6 in the instalation at the top the AA2.EDIT is in japanase is that normal ? because i'stil cant goddam downloud the game in eng probaly my fault because in the secendt warning about changing the destination of AA2 my illusion is not eng but fully japanase ??

Last edited:

Deavl

Oct 7, 2017
Outside of the crashing problems i have a unique problem of my own.
When i scroll with my touchpad it keeps infinitely scrolling in the last direction i scrolled until i close the game.
Doesn't happen anywhere else on my PC.

So sad this whole thing is screwed for me, solution unfindable.

Feb 20, 2019
Outside of the crashing problems i have a unique problem of my own.
When i scroll with my touchpad it keeps infinitely scrolling in the last direction i scrolled until i close the game.
Doesn't happen anywhere else on my PC.

So sad this whole thing is screwed for me, solution unfindable.
Did you try using a mouse?

Deavl

Oct 7, 2017
I don't want to use a mouse, nor am i playing on a surface where a mouse is viable.

Feb 20, 2019
That's exactly what i'm doing actually
:unsure: hmm....you could just put a mouse pad on your bed or put a chair beside your bed to use a mouse. You could also assign scrolling up and down to buttons on your keyboard, maybe this would fix it. :unsure:

InaB_

Oct 7, 2019
Why is this game considered the best Illusion game and what are the differences between this and Koikatu? Please enlighten me.

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
2019_1110_1024_14934.png 2019_1110_1025_17895.png 2019_1110_1544_02419.png

Why is this game considered the best Illusion game and what are the differences between this and Koikatu? Please enlighten me.
aa2 laid the foundation for other modders to edit the game to their liking. many people will accuse the game of being shallow but are only ever familiar with the vanilla gameplay rather than the expanded modding community. The modifiable character creator on top of that produces great results, and each character has personalities, traits, and sometimes modules if you dip your toes into the modding community, of which is the best way to play this game these days.

Koikatsu is a poser game, the gameplay is a self insert Visual Novel while the real meat lies in the studio. It can make pretty girls but so can 3d custom maid, honey select was also a studio game, the new Ai Shoujo hasnt won over anyone, play home didnt win over honey select fans, so ultimately by comparison AA2 will look like the best because it tried to be something more. Koikatsu is similar and often compared to AA2 but is nothing like AA2 at all at heart, Modded Sims games are closer to aa2 than Koikatsu. Imagine someone trying to compare the sims 3 modded to CM3D2, that'd be silly right? But that's just how different the games are.

Reactions: RhinoHeadbutt

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
View attachment 457410 View attachment 457411 View attachment 457412

aa2 laid the foundation for other modders to edit the game to their liking. many people will accuse the game of being shallow but are only ever familiar with the vanilla gameplay rather than the expanded modding community. The modifiable character creator on top of that produces great results, and each character has personalities, traits, and sometimes modules if you dip your toes into the modding community, of which is the best way to play this game these days.

Koikatsu is a poser game, the gameplay is a self insert Visual Novel while the real meat lies in the studio. It can make pretty girls but so can 3d custom maid, honey select was also a studio game, the new Ai Shoujo hasnt won over anyone, play home didnt win over honey select fans, so ultimately by comparison AA2 will look like the best because it tried to be something more. Koikatsu is similar and often compared to AA2 but is nothing like AA2 at all at heart, Modded Sims games are closer to aa2 than Koikatsu. Imagine someone trying to compare the sims 3 modded to CM3D2, that'd be silly right? But that's just how different the games are.
I'm really hoping that one day we'll get AA3 but with features like being able to customize relationships at the start of the game so you can have people already be friends instead of spending awhile trying to do so without people getting mad at eachother for no reason. Also maybe more stuff to do in the town parts like actually being able to go into places. and maybe even a system where when you create characters you can also create parents for them that can be interacted with at home. also maybe some intractable school events. the click 1 of 3 choices and hope for the best is kinda annoying.

Feb 20, 2019
I'm really hoping that one day we'll get AA3 but with features like being able to customize relationships at the start of the game so you can have people already be friends instead of spending awhile trying to do so without people getting mad at eachother for no reason. Also maybe more stuff to do in the town parts like actually being able to go into places. and maybe even a system where when you create characters you can also create parents for them that can be interacted with at home. also maybe some intractable school events. the click 1 of 3 choices and hope for the best is kinda annoying.
That would legit be amazing. They should also keep yuri support and add fully functional futas.

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
That would legit be amazing. They should also keep yuri support and add fully functional futas.
yeah having working futas would be amazing. also having traps like in koikatsu would be nice. i'm kinda glad aa2 unlimited adds male on male animations even if they look a little off somtimes. wish illusion would take notes on this stuff.

Reactions: H3ntaiMaster69
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes