ranph1

Apr 28, 2017
anyone getting this:
"Code: 0xC0000096
Address: 0x0469C2B2
Do you want to write aaucrash.dmp?"
It seems you get this error when launching when you used the d3dx9 fix for windows 10 lagging, if you undo the fix, the crash does not happen but the lagging occurs. any idea? thanks guys

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
consider reading the guide and joining the discord linked to it for further support if this is related to aa2mini, discussion of the mini isn't allowed

thadoomguy

Aug 8, 2018
anyone getting this:
"Code: 0xC0000096
Address: 0x0469C2B2
Do you want to write aaucrash.dmp?"
It seems you get this error when launching when you used the d3dx9 fix for windows 10 lagging, if you undo the fix, the crash does not happen but the lagging occurs. any idea? thanks guys
Read the AA2 Wiki, it will provide all the answers you need to get the game up and running.

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
HI guys.

I've a little problem.

When i try to set up the classes the game crash anyone have a solution please.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
HI guys.

I've a little problem.

When i try to set up the classes the game crash anyone have a solution please.
You need to give a lot more information than this. What are you using? The download in the OP? The Mini? Are you on Win10? Stuff like that.

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
You need to give a lot more information than this. What are you using? The download in the OP? The Mini? Are you on Win10? Stuff like that.
mb mate. =)

I use the version in the OP.

I'm on Win 10 last update.

My config; CPU/Ryzen5 1600 GPU/RX580 RAM/16Gb

When i begin the game when you can set up all the girls in your classe when i click on the symbole set up all my game crash.

I even change my setting to put in japan like that i don't need to have SBAppLocale so....

Edit; I'll try with SBapplocale to see what happen.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
SBApplocale doesn't work with Win10 so don't bother. Leave your region settings to Japanese. Do you have the Win10 fix installed? Though even having it might not help with anything other than FPS issues... the latest Win10 update messed up a lot of things for AA2...

Reactions: ranph1

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
SBApplocale doesn't work with Win10 so don't bother. Leave your region settings to Japanese. Do you have the Win10 fix installed? Though even having it might not help with anything other than FPS issues... the latest Win10 update messed up a lot of things for AA2...
I don't have the Win10 fix.

Nice =( I'll try something and see what happen and if i can't play this game i'll play with an another. =)

Thank you for your help mate. =)

ranph1

Apr 28, 2017
Read the AA2 Wiki, it will provide all the answers you need to get the game up and running.
Thank you for the reply. Problem is it was working fine before I updated my Win 10(64) to 1903 and my NVIDIDA Driver to latest. Tried restoring but the problem still persists even if I clean installed all over again. Found the problem to be with the win10 fix, if ticked in AAU, the game crashes, if not, the game will not crash but the game lags too much.

ranph1

Apr 28, 2017
Don't do that, the wiki is terribly outdated.

ranph1 Try the dgVodoo 2 fix instead of d3dx9. It should be in the win10fix options if your AAU is up to date.
Tried in and voila, FIXED FREAKIN EVERYTHING. You sir are godsend thanks been itching to play this again :D

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Does anyone have AA1. I want to try out.
With Hongfire dead your best bet is to find a torrent like this one: (untested) and then hop over to anime sharing .

It can be difficult to go back to AA1 though. The graphics are closer to Honey Select in style but less modern so they can plunge straight into the uncanny valley for some. Also there is no such things as traits, AI behavior is dictated by a combination of base personality + virtue, which means it's harder to differentiate characters. And of course, no AAU to make custom modules and stuff.

Nattsu

May 19, 2018
With Hongfire dead your best bet is to find a torrent like this one: (untested) and then hop over to anime sharing .

It can be difficult to go back to AA1 though. The graphics are closer to Honey Select in style but less modern so they can plunge straight into the uncanny valley for some. Also there is no such things as traits, AI behavior is dictated by a combination of base personality + virtue, which means it's harder to differentiate characters. And of course, no AAU to make custom modules and stuff.
Thanks for sharing. But the torrent is too slow to download. I only have 2 GB of RAM in my laptop so i can't play AA2 and lags so much that's why I am trying to find AA1.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Thanks for sharing. But the torrent is too slow to download. I only have 2 GB of RAM in my laptop so i can't play AA2 and lags so much that's why I am trying to find AA1.
I get you but not many people still play AA1, so unless you're willing to buy it from the Illusion store you'll have to do with low seed count torrents.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Okay so quick question, I have windows 10 and I use Locale Emulator, will I be able to run this game? Wanna know what I'd need before downloading all 12gb's. Thanks!

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes