Onbunga

May 14, 2020
Isolde is by far my favourite bull now!! Her scenes are great. I hope it will only be the demon vampire and werewolf bulls left to add. I don't think I want more because I want to see more scenes with the existing bulls. Will there be any new female added or will this game only have lucielle and gisela?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hasselnut

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Isolde is by far my favourite bull now!! Her scenes are great. I hope it will only be the demon vampire and werewolf bulls left to add. I don't think I want more because I want to see more scenes with the existing bulls. Will there be any new female added or will this game only have lucielle and gisela?
there's also the demon bull, the one you fight in the abbey before fighting Oligarch
there's one "catchable" bull, wich is common werewolf, but it will consist on recycled Marshall scenes
aaaand... yes! One last female character
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but her scenes will be more on her and Eadric rather than Lucille

Reactions: Onbunga

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
there's also the demon bull, the one you fight in the abbey before fighting Oligarch
there's one "catchable" bull, wich is common werewolf, but it will consist on recycled Marshall scenes
aaaand... yes! One last female character
but her scenes will be more on her and Eadric rather than Lucille
She looks great!!! Will any of the bulls be involved with her?

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
She looks great!!! Will any of the bulls be involved with her?
Alvar, Damien(the vampire) and Marshall almost surely because of.. well it just makes sense
the other bulls I need to think about it, probably yes but it depends on how much work I'm already having

Reactions: Onbunga

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Yes but I was asking if other bulls like Alvar, Helm or others will be having sex with Isolde when she is not in demon form ? (No dik form)
right now it's not in my plans, I can do it as "extra" when I'll be able to draw more

Isolde is my favorite Bull, bar none, and I am very glad she has a large amount of scenes. Can't wait for this game to get more updates!
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Zerofiles

Apr 20, 2021
I may be a bit late to the thread, but I wonder what the attraction mecanihc does in the case of ghosts? Even though theres a hollow ally in the game images I didnt manage to find it.

Also I dont know if it is already fixed in the patreon version, but one of the double team ghosts on the cemetery seems to turn into a cultist after the scene is over, wich is a shame since I wanted to rewatch the scenes sometimes (endend up making a save closeby just to revisit). I also would love to watch the "experiment" that the bandit and ghost did on her, but it makes sense the way the scene goes. My favorite part is the cemetery ghosts by far, followed close by the abby scenes.

Anyway im loving the game, would even subscripe to patreon if the brl to dollar exchange rates wasnt so atrocious.

Reactions: Hasselnut

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I may be a bit late to the thread, but I wonder what the attraction mecanihc does in the case of ghosts? Even though theres a hollow ally in the game images I didnt manage to find it.

Also I dont know if it is already fixed in the patreon version, but one of the double team ghosts on the cemetery seems to turn into a cultist after the scene is over, wich is a shame since I wanted to rewatch the scenes sometimes (endend up making a save closeby just to revisit). I also would love to watch the "experiment" that the bandit and ghost did on her, but it makes sense the way the scene goes. My favorite part is the cemetery ghosts by far, followed close by the abby scenes.

Anyway im loving the game, would even subscripe to patreon if the brl to dollar exchange rates wasnt so atrocious.
attraction mechanics for ghosts are needed for

Apr 18, 2019
How to really craft the bullets, I have the "Pride bullet receipt" and bullet labaratory. Which location to be in to to make them interactable? On whom?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes