jed999

May 26, 2021
2 in the bedrooom, 1 in library, 1 in ballroom, 1 in dining room. Open the doors to explore the place
I've just downloaded the 4.3 version and now the other cleaning spots behind the doors are showing up.
Also this version is much brighter the the 0.35 so maybe it was a graphics problem that prevented it previously

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I've just downloaded the 4.3 version and now the other cleaning spots behind the doors are showing up.
Also this version is much brighter the the 0.35 so maybe it was a graphics problem that prevented it previously
alright, enjoy my game

diclo

Dec 6, 2020
the front page going to be updated with new links/files? hyanmaru's (the dev) posted the public v0.4.3 here, and the game itself is at v0.5.6 at the time of posting this

Reactions: phenon08

phenon08

Aug 26, 2018
the front page going to be updated with new links/files? hyanmaru's (the dev) posted the public v0.4.3 here, and the game itself is at v0.5.6 at the time of posting this
Next time you see an update, Report the post and select "Game update".
1723795336619.png

Reactions: diclo

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
gotta be more good games with male pro tag and preg content, there just aint. if it's not NTR, there is no pregnancy tag.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
gotta be more good games with male pro tag and preg content, there just aint. if it's not NTR, there is no pregnancy tag.
It's pretty interesting how there seem to be some patterns here. Like gay games having next to no different tags and a certain artstyle, furry and monstergirls rarely having ntr. And with NTR itself you can even recognize it by artstyle choice. By facial expressions, even. It feels like i can gather the statistics and learn something from it, but i'm not a machine or corporation to scroll through thousands of games just to do that.

Indie games are also like a mirror to the developer's very soul, since they're a result of his imagination, and imagination is a result of his whole life's experience. Pretty sure it's should be possible to learn details about person this way, the ones he doesn't even suspect could be learned from simply examining his game. Of course, connections are far from straightforward, i.e. cheery games aren't just made by cheery people, ntr games aren't always made by cucks.

diclo

Dec 6, 2020
Please do not update the front page with the patreon version, we had good things with having the previous build as free
for my post related to that, I was moreso stating that regarding the front page having the v3.5, whereas you had posted the v4.3 (public) in here over a month ago and the front page has not been updated with it

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
for my post related to that, I was moreso stating that regarding the front page having the v3.5, whereas you had posted the v4.3 (public) in here over a month ago and the front page has not been updated with it
Oh alright, cool

It's pretty interesting how there seem to be some patterns here. Like gay games having next to no different tags and a certain artstyle, furry and monstergirls rarely having ntr. And with NTR itself you can even recognize it by artstyle choice. By facial expressions, even. It feels like i can gather the statistics and learn something from it, but i'm not a machine or corporation to scroll through thousands of games just to do that.

Indie games are also like a mirror to the developer's very soul, since they're a result of his imagination, and imagination is a result of his whole life's experience. Pretty sure it's should be possible to learn details about person this way, the ones he doesn't even suspect could be learned from simply examining his game. Of course, connections are far from straightforward, i.e. cheery games aren't just made by cheery people, ntr games aren't always made by cucks.
Generally this happens for every media made by a single person, especially books. Very often they're explicitly, for ntr the classic is being a closeted trans or masochism. Imo majority of japanese ntr is born by escapism of not being able to have a family
As for my games, my content has tons of compromises and things I don't want but i put anyway because I love money (cages for example), ironically you can get a glimpse of my autism from the only non ntr game I made

• Thinking Face
Reactions: onehappyFURRY
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes