Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
How to really craft the bullets, I have the "Pride bullet receipt" and bullet labaratory. Which location to be in to to make them interactable? On whom?
it should just be in your inventory and ready to use in battle, IF there's none then it was probably bugged in 0.4 and then fixed in 0.5

Reactions: disallowed_words

Thechamel

Jan 10, 2023
Hello, I love the game, even played it when it was only the newgrounds demo but now I am having a few bugs happening now,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I believe that a few (at least the bandit one) could be fixed by starting a new save since I had mine from 0.25 but I would rather not since I have a 9 hour grind on it...

If I may add, a lot of scene repeat themselves like lucille's night with any character, opening gates, etc... so why not have a fast forward or skip option binded on ctrl? A button to hide the texbox would be good too.

Also you could update the main post this way you would appear in the new game/update section if you want more traction (Well I don't know if it's usually devs or mods that do it tho)

Anyway appart from those few bugs I really love the game and the netorase path you usually take in your games feels refreshing from usual NTR tropes, You totally nailed it

Last edited:

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Hello, I love the game, even played it when it was only the newgrounds demo but now I am having a few bugs happening now,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I believe that a few (at least the bandit one) could be fixed by starting a new save since I had mine from 0.25 but I would rather not since I have a 9 hour grind on it...

If I may add, a lot of scene repeat themselves like lucille's night with any character, opening gates, etc... so why not have a fast forward or skip option binded on ctrl? A button to hide the texbox would be good too.

Also you could update the main post this way you would appear in the new game/update section if you want more traction (Well I don't know if it's usually devs or mods that do it tho)

Anyway appart from those few bugs I really love the game and the netorase path you usually take in your games feels refreshing from usual NTR tropes, You totally nailed it
Hey, first of all, thank you for playing and your kind words! I think the majority of bugs you encountered are due having transferred your previous save data. When you play a new build you need to start a new fresh game

Reactions: Thechamel

Thechamel

Jan 10, 2023
Hey, first of all, thank you for playing and your kind words! I think the majority of bugs you encountered are due having transferred your previous save data. When you play a new build you need to start a new fresh game
Thank you, I'll do that then!

GrandHyperion

Feb 16, 2021
where to find the gardener's key?
I've cleared the abbey and got oligarch and Gisela, but haven't seemed to find a way into the forest yet
got Lucille to 35 affection if that matters

jed999

May 26, 2021
Basically I walked around until all the places were clean, slept 2 days and then there was nothing to do.
Same 3 people to talk to until game over. Couldn't leave, couldn't open the map.
Game over.
A guide might help

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Basically I walked around until all the places were clean, slept 2 days and then there was nothing to do.
Same 3 people to talk to until game over. Couldn't leave, couldn't open the map.
Game over.
A guide might help
you probably missed the church. thanks for the art: 1/5 vote

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes