Aria

Oct 16, 2016
Haven't had the time to give this a try yet but if it's anything like the bunny one it should be interesting

Also people clicking on NTR threads and getting mad at NTR with a surprisedpikachuface is never not amusing. The tags are litereally right there on the latest updates page.

Aria

Oct 16, 2016
Netorare and Netorase are hated that much. To put it this way, many of us hate cucks which is why it's no surprise we hate those 2 cuck fetishes. I know plenty of us view it with such loathing and disgust.

Tags are not always properly used or updated. Some devs end up adding that content if it was not there from the start.
So go do something else and leave us alone. Nobody asked you to like it. I don't go up to every random person who likes things I don't and tell them their taste is shit.

In most cases on this site, the tags are very very clear when it comes to NTR because of people like you. There's really no excuse.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Netorare and Netorase are hated that much. To put it this way, many of us hate cucks which is why it's no surprise we hate those 2 cuck fetishes. I know plenty of us view it with such loathing and disgust.

Tags are not always properly used or updated. Some devs end up adding that content if it was not there from the start.
I think we should have 2 NTR tags honestly, cause Netorare where you are getting cucked is the total opposite of Netori where you DO the cucking, between having your girl stolen and stealing girls, they are two completely different fetishes but this site is kinda dumb and puts them under the same tag. Personally I'm cool with both but I completely understand why people are annoyed by this.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Doing 3 actions then being warped back to spawn with no option otherwise, having to manually collect the girl (even though she auto-joins if you leave, you can't bring allies unless you grab her first for some reason), then an ally, then walk all the way across the entire map again is insanely tedious.

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes