Hasselnut

NTR DEMON
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Haven't had the time to give this a try yet but if it's anything like the bunny one it should be interesting

Also people clicking on NTR threads and getting mad at NTR with a surprisedpikachuface is never not amusing. The tags are litereally right there on the latest updates page.
it's similiar in some parts but it's a different game. Still, I'm working on it since december and it has 500+ CGs so it's still good.
Netorare and Netorase are hated that much. To put it this way, many of us hate cucks which is why it's no surprise we hate those 2 cuck fetishes. I know plenty of us view it with such loathing and disgust.

Tags are not always properly used or updated. Some devs end up adding that content if it was not there from the start.
1723897243945.png
I recommend you to play some Ace Attorney game to hone your analysis and deduction skill since they're lacking

Hasselnut

NTR DEMON
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I just hope the mc gets some too, like in NTR Bunnies, he's got to learn to polish shafts too, it's important for his growth :sneaky:
yes, more than NTR bunnies. He gets to fuck 3 girls (indlucing feMC) and 3 boys
Doing 3 actions then being warped back to spawn with no option otherwise, having to manually collect the girl (even though she auto-joins if you leave, you can't bring allies unless you grab her first for some reason), then an ally, then walk all the way across the entire map again is insanely tedious.
this is going to get better as soon as you get stamina bottles

true best cuck clean his wife/gf's lover after they are done.

i hope Hasselnut not discourage from hater on here. they good dev who make good art.
ironically one of my future games should be a fantasy sandbox rpg where you choose to be a bull or a cuck, but I might change idea and just do the cuck route :rolleyes:

Apr 7, 2023
sorry I didn't see your comment. I'm still considering it but now my thoughts are on NTR bunnies and cuckoo mask so I didnt take a decision yet
NTR bunnies and cuckoo mask are nice, but this game is so much better, it is like Nympho Priestess, but good.
I wonder how much faster would progress be if you could focus on Artifical blood.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
this is going to get better as soon as you get stamina bottles
I just cheated to remove stamina entirely and the game is literally just better. The entire stamina mechanic is just forcing repetition to pad the game.
Also, where is Ogliarch after recruting him? Can't find the guy

Hasselnut

NTR DEMON
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
NTR bunnies and cuckoo mask are nice, but this game is so much better, it is like Nympho Priestess, but good.
I wonder how much faster would progress be if you could focus on Artifical blood.
1 biome + 1 bull + 70 CGs at month is the best I can do sorry lol

• Haha
Reactions: Onbunga

Hasselnut

NTR DEMON
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I just cheated to remove stamina entirely and the game is literally just better. The entire stamina mechanic is just forcing repetition to pad the game.
Also, where is Ogliarch after recruting him? Can't find the guy
The stamina forces you to go back home and helplessy see your gf being more affectionate towards the othrr characters, you go to sleep and you're forced to see them in her room. Without stamina this won't happen and the game won't have any sense
This game requires an ounce of patience for both mechanics and exploration and you'll be rewarded

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Ogliarch is in the third room

The stamina forces you to go back home and helplessy see your gf being more affectionate towards the othrr characters, you go to sleep and you're forced to see them in her room. Without stamina this won't happen and the game won't have any sense
This game requires an ounce of patience for both mechanics and exploration and you'll be rewarded
No, it requires tedium. There's no interesting mechanic involved in going back home, resting, going to the girl, going to one of the rooms with ogliarch or the other guy, then going to church, navigating at least 3 different dialogue menus, exiting town, then walking screen after screen to get where I was as punishment for watching the lewd scenes in a lewd game.
It'd be a better system if it worked like NTR priestess where, when exiting town, it just says "who do you want to bring"
But even then it'd still be tedious

Hasselnut

NTR DEMON
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Ogliarch is in the third room

No, it requires tedium. There's no interesting mechanic involved in going back home, resting, going to the girl, going to one of the rooms with ogliarch or the other guy, then going to church, navigating at least 3 different dialogue menus, exiting town, then walking screen after screen to get where I was as punishment for watching the lewd scenes in a lewd game.
It'd be a better system if it worked like NTR priestess where, when exiting town, it just says "who do you want to bring"
But even then it'd still be tedious
You get to have up to 10 fatigue points and the feature to jump to party set up room, but whatever do what you want

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
If we're being rewarded with more stamina to not have to tediously redo everything (also why isn't that quick setup not available earlier? I've done all of the mansion, all of the ghost area, I think I'm near done and don't have it) basically conceeding its not fun to have to redo it all? You're using not having to do as a reward for progression

Hasselnut

NTR DEMON
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
If we're being rewarded with more stamina to not have to tediously redo everything (also why isn't that quick setup not available earlier? I've done all of the mansion, all of the ghost area, I think I'm near done and don't have it) basically conceeding its not fun to have to redo it all? You're using not having to do as a reward for progression
I don't remember if this is present in 0.4 but Oligarch gives you some quests after some amount of affection, one of these quests rewards you with the party setting room.
The addition of quality of life feature unlocked by exploration gives you a feeling of reward, like the bag expansion in games with item carry mechanics, man

Reactions: onehappyFURRY

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
i havent played the recent update *downloading it* is "hollow" a recruitable character i missed? or is this referring to the hollows in the starting area?

Hasselnut

NTR DEMON
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
i havent played the recent update *downloading it* is "hollow" a recruitable character i missed? or is this referring to the hollows in the starting area?
Hollow is an optional recruitable monster since 0.1
You get the item to recruit him exploring hollow village with Alvar

SenzaNomexD

Oct 17, 2018
How the fuck do i craft bullets? I have the recipes but i don't know how to craft them

help? am i blind?

Nov 26, 2017
So all the Cuck ranting aside this game is pretty decent. I love turn-based RPGs and even more so when the enemy uses H-attacks on female/male protags. The art is pretty good and the story is also interesting so good job there, fatigue system almost drove me crazy but thankfully you added a way to fast travel. All in all pretty solid start and I cant wait to see more.

Personally it would be cool if the Male MC didn't have a tiny cock, honestly that would add a little flare to your cucking/NTR. Literally every artist does the little dick humiliation trope, but in reality there a dudes with average or even larger cocks that still get cheated on simply because of the type of woman they are with, lack of sex drive, or w/e.

Hasselnut

NTR DEMON
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
So all the Cuck ranting aside this game is pretty decent. I love turn-based RPGs and even more so when the enemy uses H-attacks on female/male protags. The art is pretty good and the story is also interesting so good job there, fatigue system almost drove me crazy but thankfully you added a way to fast travel. All in all pretty solid start and I cant wait to see more.

Personally it would be cool if the Male MC didn't have a tiny cock, honestly that would add a little flare to your cucking/NTR. Literally every artist does the little dick humiliation trope, but in reality there a dudes with average or even larger cocks that still get cheated on simply because of the type of woman they are with, lack of sex drive, or w/e.
To be completely honest, I d rather have bulky handsome men as protagonists as well, but tiny cock won the poll on patreon.
I think the next protag will be very different anyway

Nov 26, 2017
To be completely honest, I d rather have bulky handsome men as protagonists as well, but tiny cock won the poll on patreon.
I think the next protag will be very different anyway
Truly a tragedy, well im one of your supporters now, hopefully I can help balance out the polls a lil bit

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes