Hasselnut

NTR DEMON
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
You deserve the support but the majority of this game is hetero which I am not into.
whenever you decide to make a game that focuses on futa on female cuckold kink, ill teleport under your desk and give you a blowjob jump scare :giggle:
well then I suppose we'll never see eachother again, take care and good luck with other games

• Haha
Reactions: Tufa and d183

oginet3

Apr 6, 2024
If you want to speedrun use Mtool, its basically cheat engine for RPGMaker, it allows to find easily and customise variables in game, switches, items, speed up the game, godmod, and other cool stuff
how do you actually speed up a game from mtool, im new with it?

peepingbob

Dec 1, 2023
it's okay, I think that's mainly a you thing. I as an author don't really like my characters losing their name. The big difference between Eadric and Joker and Sheppard is that Eadric talks a lot, has his personality, has a SPECIFIC background of a medic and has his family issues that comes out in 0.5 with Isolde, Eadric is closer to Geralt than Joker, is not meant to being self-insert.
but anyway I DO like nameable characters, especially when the main character is mute (and customizable)
I experimented a bit here: , it's a short experimental game and the supposedly sandbox fantasy rpg will also have a nameable mc so please wait some more
There is a spectrum, on one side you got a pure VN, it is just a story told by an author, made to be enjoyed passively by the audience who themselves have no input on the story. On the other side of the spectrum you got a choice and consequence rpg game. The dev makes a setting, events and characters, and the players play with them, modify them. The dev provide tools for the player to create a unique story. The story is interactive, it is the result of player choice, both the devs and players are ''authors'' in a unique playthrough.

Giving the ability to rename is an easy way to give player freedom, it doesn't cost dev time. But it is a very minor thing, and Eadric is a great name. Saying that a player should not self-insert is strange. It's a game, it is made for the player's fun. Telling the player there is a wrong way to experience the game story is odd.

Hasselnut

NTR DEMON
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
There is a spectrum, on one side you got a pure VN, it is just a story told by an author, made to be enjoyed passively by the audience who themselves have no input on the story. On the other side of the spectrum you got a choice and consequence rpg game. The dev makes a setting, events and characters, and the players play with them, modify them. The dev provide tools for the player to create a unique story. The story is interactive, it is the result of player choice, both the devs and players are ''authors'' in a unique playthrough.

Giving the ability to rename is an easy way to give player freedom, it doesn't cost dev time. But it is a very minor thing, and Eadric is a great name. Saying that a player should not self-insert is strange. It's a game, it is made for the player's fun. Telling the player there is a wrong way to experience the game story is odd.
I said it's not meant to self insert, do not twist my words. I was talking about my intentions. Players are free to do whatever they want as long as they respect my choices, come on man
I'm starting to get tired of this shit, I said some of my games WILL have the nameable mcs, but some characters with specific backgrounds feels weird to be named. As a gamer I wouldn't give my name to a doctor graduated in medicine with daddy issues, I get that some people would still want but I write my games with the same mental prep as I write my visual novels (and I wrote more VN than games so far)
Anyway even if I wanted to add nameable characters, it's literally too late for AB because that would mean re-read and edit the whole game's text.
But, as I said, I want to. I hope this is the last time I'm discussing this shit

Reactions: onehappyFURRY

MangoIces

Aug 9, 2017
Couldn't find the game on steam. Would be cool if we would be able to support this game on steam. For personal reason, I only owned game on Steam.

• Red Heart

Hasselnut

NTR DEMON
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Couldn't find the game on steam. Would be cool if we would be able to support this game on steam. For personal reason, I only owned game on Steam.
We're working on AB's steam page but it won't release until the game is ready of course. I don't like early access for rpg maker games.
So expect to see it on sale next year

MangoIces

Aug 9, 2017
1724079134672.png
theres a bug in this part as well, i defeat the hollow in the left side room but it immediately consume my only fatigue point left and then I skipped to the next day and the guy now blocked the room because he reset back to the original position even though he keep asking me have you killed the hollow already?

Hasselnut

NTR DEMON
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
View attachment 3946794
theres a bug in this part as well, i defeat the hollow in the left side room but it immediately consume my only fatigue point left and then I skipped to the next day and the guy now blocked the room because he reset back to the original position even though he keep asking me have you killed the hollow already?
talk to him in a different position, he will leave the place. This bug is completely fixed in 0.5

Kdyph

Dec 10, 2017
I got to recruit the priest, the demon and the executionner but im totaly lost now ?
Looks like there's nothing more ? Or just me being dumb

1724143233406.png

Im at that door but its locked

Hasselnut

NTR DEMON
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
The thing is really dont know how to go in the forest, looked everywhere, but i dont find any forest, may i have some help ?
there's a gate at the north of your villa. You can open it finding a chest in the hollow village (having the priest with you)
also, if you keep looking in the hollow village with the priest, you will be able to find an item to capture a hollow, an optional party member

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes