Kdyph

Dec 10, 2017
there's a gate at the north of your villa. You can open it finding a chest in the hollow village (having the priest with you)
also, if you keep looking in the hollow village with the priest, you will be able to find an item to capture a hollow, an optional party member
Ok i see where is the gate, but i went in every house in the hollow village but didnt found any key to open that door, maybe im just dumb but can you send me wich house it is ?
Also thanks for the tips for capture the hollow, it worked

Hasselnut

NTR DEMON
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Ok i see where is the gate, but i went in every house in the hollow village but didnt found any key to open that door, maybe im just dumb but can you send me wich house it is ?
Also thanks for the tips for capture the hollow, it worked
I don't remember exactly but I'm pretty sure it's in one house in the first area of hollow village, in one of the houses full of hollows

Kdyph

Dec 10, 2017
I don't remember exactly but I'm pretty sure it's in one house in the first area of hollow village, in one of the houses full of hollows
Ok i got it, guess i cleared the content for now, i like your game btw, hope we get the next update soon thanks

Reactions: Hasselnut

Dexeron

Oct 4, 2017
I defeated the ghost and was told executioner would be waiting for me at my house, but they aren't there. Where can I find them now?

Edit: I found him. I forgot about the 4 extra rooms by the stairs.

JakeyParkey

Jul 2, 2021
This looks pretty interesting, but I have zero clue as to why it went the NTR route on top of the typical fem-protag/non-con routine most rpg games of this caliber do. I’ll still check it out.

Hasselnut

NTR DEMON
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I defeated the ghost and was told executioner would be waiting for me at my house, but they aren't there. Where can I find them now?

Edit: I found him. I forgot about the 4 extra rooms by the stairs.
mind that Executioner is kinda bugged in this version if I remember correctly

This looks pretty interesting, but I have zero clue as to why it went the NTR route on top of the typical fem-protag/non-con routine most rpg games of this caliber do. I’ll still check it out.
because I don't like non-con. I like NTR. That's why people do things generally

Noctane

Dec 9, 2021
>turn-based metroidvania RPG
...What.
How would that...?
Basically lots of backtracking ?

...Wait, wouldn't that fit Pokémon ? :unsure:

Cazzorine

Feb 4, 2024
surprised nobody has asked this but how do you beat the priest? am i just meant to brute force my way through? cause he two taps both characters

Hasselnut

NTR DEMON
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
surprised nobody has asked this but how do you beat the priest? am i just meant to brute force my way through? cause he two taps both characters
Did you explore? There are valuable items in chests. Being at level2 also would help

Vvvvxx

Aug 20, 2024
I don't know what to do anymore, I defeated the leader of the bandits in the forest, I defeated the oligarch, the only things that seem pending are the places that need someone to dig, which I imagine is the werewolf, but I don't know where get it, and the werewolf fangs that the forest spirit asks for, but I've already defeated some wolves and never got them, can anyone help me?

I'm sorry if something seems strange, I'm using Google Translate

Hasselnut

NTR DEMON
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I don't know what to do anymore, I defeated the leader of the bandits in the forest, I defeated the oligarch, the only things that seem pending are the places that need someone to dig, which I imagine is the werewolf, but I don't know where get it, and the werewolf fangs that the forest spirit asks for, but I've already defeated some wolves and never got them, can anyone help me?

I'm sorry if something seems strange, I'm using Google Translate
hollow village > go south > open holy gate. This is the last place you can visit in this build

d183

Oct 28, 2017
Hasselnut I want to punch your profile picture, idk why, it's mocking me with that little smile (no offense man, love u :BootyTime:)

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes