Hasselnut

NTR DEMON
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Welp, I'm already way too deep into the game to restart now, haha:
View attachment 4150331
Also, can you tell me how to beat these things:
View attachment 4150336
Other parts I'm not sure if they're bugged or if it's just me being dumb: when you get the boat and move to the next screen, the characters get stuck. During the sex ritual with the hollow companion, even though they have 20 bond, nothing happens. It says there are too many characters in the party, even though it's just the couple and the hollow. There are other visual or event bugs, but you're probably already aware of them.
Still, great game by the way! I could see myself liking this one even more than NTR Bunnies. Especially loved how much SPH there was in this one. :LUL:
woah, 7 hours??? I expected the whole game to be 8 hours long lmao did you just explore or did you goof around to enjoy the events?
anyway.

1) the fish balls are weak to gluttony, so get the gluttony bullets or gluttony spell and they should be easy. Also the quest isn't fully implemented so it might break somehow

2) the boat in the lake? do you remember where you got stuck? tried to check the map and everything looks fine so far (the map is still heavily work in progress so it might change completely

3) the sex ritual thing is weird, no idea why this happened without looking at your playthrough. I'll try replaying it myself to see if this happens to me as well. Probably something happened when some of your character left the party and need to know when and why

4) if you want to let me know other bugs please let me know, not always people warn me about bugs :c

Reactions: mesoru

Hasselnut

NTR DEMON
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
After trying to interact with inactive trader here at the start of the game (right after you get priest) you get Isolde in your party, but not in your hub. Just replicated it on new save.
OH OKAY LOL that's a work in progress map, I should put a warning here. That's a placeholder event that I needed to test the map. Gonna delete it now

Rillim

Jan 13, 2024
Also, when I trying to take a peek inside the Lucille room when the Helm is here (6 affection), nothing happens, I can walk inside the room and talk to her. But affection to him still increasing on the morning. Don't know what is causing this, so I ended up looking his scenes through recollection.

Last edited:

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
did you just explore or did you goof around to enjoy the events?
Both?
Doing a lot of backtracking to see what I missed in other areas whenever I get a new companion.
Plus, trying to find and trigger every lewd event for Lucille and Eadric with companions and NPCs. :LUL:
2) the boat in the lake? do you remember where you got stuck? tried to check the map and everything looks fine so far (the map is still heavily work in progress so it might change completely
Right there, sending you the before and after entering the area screenshots:
Captura de tela 2024-10-20 020306.png Captura de tela 2024-10-20 100422.png
3) the sex ritual thing is weird, no idea why this happened without looking at your playthrough. I'll try replaying it myself to see if this happens to me as well. Probably something happened when some of your character left the party and need to know when and why
I'm sending you screenshots and a save too if you want to verify, i didn't use any of the cheats offered in the game:
Captura de tela 2024-10-20 111401.png Captura de tela 2024-10-20 111417.png
4) if you want to let me know other bugs please let me know, not always people warn me about bugs :c
There's one where sometimes the game goes on "skip forward mode" with the text displaying fast automatically, even if i'm not holding "z" on the keyboard, but i'm not sure if i'm the only one that had this issue.
Another one was related to isolde, but the user above already mentioned.
Also her icon displaying a unrelated generic face:
Captura de tela 2024-10-20 112452.png

Hasselnut

NTR DEMON
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Both?
Doing a lot of backtracking to see what I missed in other areas whenever I get a new companion.
Plus, trying to find and trigger every lewd event for Lucille and Eadric with companions and NPCs. :LUL:

Right there, sending you the before and after entering the area screenshots:
View attachment 4150442 View attachment 4150443

I'm sending you screenshots and a save too if you want to verify, i didn't use any of the cheats offered in the game:
View attachment 4150448 View attachment 4150449

There's one where sometimes the game goes on "skip forward mode" with the text displaying fast automatically, even if i'm not holding "z" on the keyboard, but i'm not sure if i'm the only one that had this issue.
Another one was related to isolde, but the user above already mentioned.
Also her icon displaying a unrelated generic face:
View attachment 4150483
okay, I found something weird
1729437264229.png
how did you manage to get extra party members?

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
okay, I found something weird
View attachment 4150597
how did you manage to get extra party members?
I just use the "Oligarch Horn" key item, then add everyone there to the party.
Captura de tela 2024-10-20 121609.png
Btw, i remembered something else now i forgot to ask about. Oligarch mentions a quest about a hollow that consumes other hollows (iirc?), but i wasn't able to find that yet.

Hasselnut

NTR DEMON
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I just use the "Oligarch Horn", and add everyone there to the party.
View attachment 4150604
Btw, i remembered something else now i forgot to ask about. Oligarch mentions a quest about a hollow that consumes other hollows (iirc?), but i wasn't able to find that yet.
there's a house in the hollow village with a basement full of bones and blood, that's the place

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
there's a house in the hollow village with a basement full of bones and blood, that's the place
I think that was another bug? i got notified that i gained the oligarch horn now after finding and defeating the odd hollow, but i already had the item from the start. :LUL:
Captura de tela 2024-10-20 125022.png
oh well at least that's done with, i'll go back to it and see what else i'm missing in the game.

Hasselnut

NTR DEMON
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I think that was another bug? i got notified that i gained the oligarch horn now after finding and defeating the odd hollow, but i already had the item from the start. :LUL:
View attachment 4150680
oh well at least that's done with, i'll go back to it and see what else i'm missing in the game.
it's not a bug, the oligarch hollow you have is a cheat item, Oligarch's quest is technically how you can obtain it legit
anyway I'm working for a fix for your problems and it should work, I'll upload it in 4-5 hours with other fixes as well

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
it's not a bug, the oligarch hollow you have is a cheat item, Oligarch's quest is technically how you can obtain it legit
anyway I'm working for a fix for your problems and it should work, I'll upload it in 4-5 hours with other fixes as well
Ah got it, didn't even know it was a cheat item. And thx a lot fo the hard work and great ntr games. :BootyTime:

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes