Jul 3, 2018
Alright, enjoy: Artificial Blood 0.5.6
devlog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't forget to subscribe to to get early access builds, wip and polls
I would LOVE to support to get early access for damien update, unfortunately patreon isn't supported where i live *sigh*

• Wow
Reactions: Hasselnut

HPkingt1

Jan 24, 2018
you'd miss 80% of content and it wouldn't make sense, anyway this is more sharing than actual NTR so I'd give it a quick chance to see if you can like the content
Love this. Sometimes you just want a bit more loving than being left for other people. I'm guessing theres a path where she only does with permission?

Hasselnut

NTR DEMON
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Love this. Sometimes you just want a bit more loving than being left for other people. I'm guessing theres a path where she only does with permission?
no path, this is an open game with multiple scenes. The only way to prevent her to doing it without you explicitly giving her permission is to avoid her to getting close to other party members, or else they will go to her at night at home

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
I like the art so i'll give it a play, I'm skeptical about the 'metroidvania' mechanics. It sounds more like pokemon as someone mentioned earlier but honestly i just want something new to try.
open map with locked routes unlocked by using powers you obtained beating bosses, literally a metroidvania but with a different battle system
Not going to argue that point, but the Metroidvania-style is all about movement systems not just boss keys gateing areas. I normally Avoid NTR like a plague but I like hand drawn and RPG games. I'd have just perfered a Female MC/corruption but its not my game.

An actual reason why RPGs usually dont involve 'metroidvania' mechanics is that would cause lots of backtracking through repeated areas and that doesnt work well in a turnbased rpg.

Reactions: Angelcrush

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
so I'm not discarding this idea for the future. My biggest hold-backs are:
1 that would mean stop doing male on male (unless I added a third male character, like a mage or thief) so I'd lose part of my supporters
2 the funnier part of developing a ntr game is thinking of "how can I do this and make the player NOT having sex?" and I'm leaning to future games with gameplay only elements that involves this concept
3 I admit I'm afraid I'd lose patrons that wants male cucks as mc, but that could also mean gains 2x patrons because of feMC, not sure
theoretically you could make a male mc, and then make an optional path where this male mc gets genderbend and boom, now you can keep your original male cuck mcs patreons, keep your male on male patreons, expand your patreons into female mc territory, and expand your patreons into mtf territory, bonus points if you made some lesbian scenes for a female mc

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
I need a help with a bug.
After I completed the trial with Hollow and Lucille, I wanted to teleport back but it told me that it would break the game.
When I teleported back, Lucille was always in my party even if she was roaming around the villa.
I went back using a save and tried getting back to the villa by using all of my fatigue or dying or using the statues but nothing worked.
It always gave me a message that going back to the villa would break the game.

Hasselnut

NTR DEMON
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
are saves not compatible from previous version?
no
yes
Does any NTR happen during combat? Be it with party members or enemies.
yes
I need a help with a bug.
After I completed the trial with Hollow and Lucille, I wanted to teleport back but it told me that it would break the game.
When I teleported back, Lucille was always in my party even if she was roaming around the villa.
I went back using a save and tried getting back to the villa by using all of my fatigue or dying or using the statues but nothing worked.
It always gave me a message that going back to the villa would break the game.
lmao you fucked up. I don't know if you can fix it, have you tried asking Lucille to join your party even if she's with you? does something happen?
edit: wait this happened AFTER finishing the hollow trial? You went outside and all? so maybe *i* fucked up

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
lmao you fucked up. I don't know if you can fix it, have you tried asking Lucille to join your party even if she's with you? does something happen?
edit: wait this happened AFTER finishing the hollow trial? You went outside and all? so maybe *i* fucked up
Yes it happend after I finished the trial.
When I ask Lucille to join my party, she replaces the Lucille that is stuck in party BUT when I for example tell her to stay with someone else in the villa, THEN the other Lucille returns to my party while the real one stays next to the character I told her to spend time with lmao.

Hasselnut

NTR DEMON
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Yes it happend after I finished the trial.
When I ask Lucille to join my party, she replaces the Lucille that is stuck in party BUT when I for example tell her to stay with someone else in the villa, THEN the other Lucille returns to my party while the real one stays next to the character I told her to spend time with lmao.
Man what the hell lmao, I gave it a look and the warning on the teleport part is a little fixable bug but I have no idea of how the other bug happened, so I need to play it myself and see if it happens to me as well

Reactions: meme_Lordo

LewdWind

Mar 26, 2022
This honestly a really cool game, I'm just not a fan of the small dick stuff but the love interest being someone who likes you back but also is too much of a whore to stop having sex is PEAK and I wish more NTR content on games had this sort of sharing instead of just the humiliation stuff.

It's been a while since I gave this game a try but stuff so I don't remember if it already has Battle Fuck but defeating/debuff an enemy through sex and defeat scenes would be GREAT.

Reactions: meme_Lordo
4.10 star(s) 12 Votes