Cazzorine

Feb 4, 2024
since it seems theres no way for the "bulls" to gain more Affection points than the MC do you plan to do something to change that? are there multiple endings planned?

Hasselnut

NTR DEMON
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
since it seems theres no way for the "bulls" to gain more Affection points than the MC do you plan to do something to change that? are there multiple endings planned?
the bulls gain more affection points than mc by seeing their scenes and you can raise them with a feature in 0.5. There will be different endings but unrelated to bulls, but I'm planning to give a reward if a bull reaches 100 affection points

Reactions: onehappyFURRY

Cazzorine

Feb 4, 2024
the bulls gain more affection points than mc by seeing their scenes and you can raise them with a feature in 0.5. There will be different endings but unrelated to bulls, but I'm planning to give a reward if a bull reaches 100 affection points
Are any of the endings planned to be NTR? Or will Eadric and Lucille end up together in the end?

ohellno1

May 25, 2018
it's surpisinly full of content at current stage I expected at max like 1h play (still didn't managed to make mc suck a dick oh well and I'm sure im missing someone/something because i can't chop those large logs/push statues)

Hasselnut

NTR DEMON
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
it's surpisinly full of content at current stage I expected at max like 1h play (still didn't managed to make mc suck a dick oh well and I'm sure im missing someone/something because i can't chop those large logs/push statues)
as for now, the only bi character is Oligarch. All the bisexual kings (and queens) are coming in the second part of the game, which is starting from 0.5 onward

ohellno1

May 25, 2018
as for now, the only bi character is Oligarch. All the bisexual kings (and queens) are coming in the second part of the game, which is starting from 0.5 onward
Well I'm talking abou that one room in a village with 2 dudes and one hollow where you can pick who giving a hj to one person and bj to other person i can't force or find a way for mc to do it he alway says he doesn't want to

Hasselnut

NTR DEMON
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Hey, I'm playing the 0.4.3, and get stucked after oligarch... Have u added the character who use axe?
you can recruit Executioner but he's bugged in your house so he won't follow you until 0.5 update
remember you can still go in the forest to recruit the bandit

NTR_LoveCuckold

Jul 31, 2024
you can recruit Executioner but he's bugged in your house so he won't follow you until 0.5 update
remember you can still go in the forest to recruit the bandit
I already did it, thanks. I'll try to pick the executioner. Another quest, I decided to not fight the ghost, after this he just disappeared, and I can't find him

CrowSensei

Jul 23, 2021
with villagers in the one house in the village south of the villa, you can pay sexual favors for tips and it brings up you can choose if either Eadric or Lucille, but if you choose Eadric he "doesn't feel like it." is there a way to trigger those, or is it just a prelude to possible gayness to come in later updates?

personally I would love to see a path where Eadric becomes just as cock-crazy as Lucille. No better romantic bonding moment between girlfriend and boyfriend then both of you getting fucked hard while holding each other's hand.

Hasselnut

NTR DEMON
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I already did it, thanks. I'll try to pick the executioner. Another quest, I decided to not fight the ghost, after this he just disappeared, and I can't find him
unfortunately that was a bug in 0.4 version (fixed in 0.5) so the quest ends here unless you do a new game :( on the bright side, there's not much content after the boss fight

with villagers in the one house in the village south of the villa, you can pay sexual favors for tips and it brings up you can choose if either Eadric or Lucille, but if you choose Eadric he "doesn't feel like it." is there a way to trigger those, or is it just a prelude to possible gayness to come in later updates?

personally I would love to see a path where Eadric becomes just as cock-crazy as Lucille. No better romantic bonding moment between girlfriend and boyfriend then both of you getting fucked hard while holding each other's hand.
it will be implemented in future, probably after the main game is done

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes