EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Looks interesting but I would say this is only cuckold / netorase and nothing about wife stealing behind my back, right?

Soup_Mafia

Aug 9, 2016
So, I got Priest, Hollow, Merchant, Oligarch, thief, executioner what do i do next im kind of just walking around looking for stuff but not finding anything else to open apart from statues that are heavy, also the guy who sells the farmer soul bind thingy doesn't work it just says it only works on hollow man if you try to get a farmer and it turns into a regular soul bind contract.

Hasselnut

NTR DEMON
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
So, I got Priest, Hollow, Merchant, Oligarch, thief, executioner what do i do next im kind of just walking around looking for stuff but not finding anything else to open apart from statues that are heavy, also the guy who sells the farmer soul bind thingy doesn't work it just says it only works on hollow man if you try to get a farmer and it turns into a regular soul bind contract.
that's all for now, there's going to be more content in the next update

kazralinux

May 15, 2024
View attachment 3465250

Overview:
A NTR game based in a gothic horror setting​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-16
Release Date: 2024-03-23
Developer: Hyanmaru Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.3 Public
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Others:

View attachment 3465312 View attachment 3465313 View attachment 3465314 View attachment 3465315 View attachment 3465316 View attachment 3465317

Well since i didn't find any save i did it by myself, soo Here is my full save. Enjoy

Hasselnut

NTR DEMON
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Bro, naming this game format "Metroidvania-like" is like naming someone "Hitleresque" because they're into paiting.
Platform game with non linear exploration, lots of backtracking, interconnected map, unlocking tools that allows you to open new paths and hidden areas = metroidvania (y)
RPG game with non linear exploration, lots of backtracking, interconnected map, unlocking tools that allows you to open new paths and hidden areas = "that's a normal rpg bro that's not even a metrovania "LIKE" you're dumb idiot for this and you need to kill yourself"

Mar 28, 2022
You know, just one of these days I'd like to see a game like this that has a female protagonist that is also getting fucked on the side by monsters or something, while her girlfriend is cucking her.

Hasselnut

NTR DEMON
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
You know, just one of these days I'd like to see a game like this that has a female protagonist that is also getting fucked on the side by monsters or something, while her girlfriend is cucking her.
I was doing a comic named "Priestess Hollie" some years ago with a priestess and a female knight doing stuff with monsters, I already thought of doing a game with them because it could go hard
I even did a couple of polls in my twitter
so I'm not discarding this idea for the future. My biggest hold-backs are:
1 that would mean stop doing male on male (unless I added a third male character, like a mage or thief) so I'd lose part of my supporters
2 the funnier part of developing a ntr game is thinking of "how can I do this and make the player NOT having sex?" and I'm leaning to future games with gameplay only elements that involves this concept
3 I admit I'm afraid I'd lose patrons that wants male cucks as mc, but that could also mean gains 2x patrons because of feMC, not sure

anyway I have still a couple of projects I want to do after Artificial Blood and Cuckoo Mask so I have lots of time to think of doing a game with feMC and stuf

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes