• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Artificial Girl 3 [Expansion] [Illusion]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

ysmf

Aug 6, 2017
Anyone with Windows 10 1809 able to play it? d3d9 methods doesn't seem to work

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Is it just me or does mega give everyone error messages that you need an account? Tried to restart my router to get a new ip and it still shows up this way. Or is it maybe the jdownloader itself that is bugging the heck out?

Edit: Looks like it works with their ugly snyc app and free account on my desktop. Have to make sure to remove this thing after i am done..

ventuz1

Aug 16, 2018
Thank you for making me able to find this game again, but im having problems running it, using windows 7 at first it tells me it can find the d3d9 dll so i downloaded the zip file from the forum and pasted it in the ag3 folder, but now it gives me this error instead (program cant start because api-ms-win-core-registry-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer) Please help me

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
should do the trick, if not. is the whole article on AG3 and technical stuff regarding it. Also make sure to bookmark this wiki! It will be very helpful if you intent on getting other illusion games running.

HazelBride

Aug 10, 2017
So I'm guessing there's no way to get it to run properly on windows 10 yet? I've placed all the d3d9 alts and whatever and it just closes shortly after the black now loading screen goes up.

HazelBride

Aug 10, 2017
Back up a page . Install the dx9 distributable and copy over the d3d9_ALT.dll file.
Unfortunately, that still didn't do anything. It really just closes right after the Now Loading Screen

I think I have a DMP file though from the crash if anyone knows how to analyze these things.

Mychael Dark

Feb 10, 2019
I just wish I knew how to do uploads. I just got the copy of AG3+ and loving it. I solved my lag problem by using the exact same dll files I downloaded for Rapelay, that was having the same issue. Haven't had a hickup since.

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
Here is the latest subtitles for the game most dialogue translated. place into the subtitles folder. I added a few lines I knew but it is still not complete.

Hatemonger

Apr 24, 2019
So, I had a crashing/lagging issue even after wading through all the dll's, and fixes I could find. Found the solution on a YouTube comment of all places. User KoD83 pointed me to a software called dgVoodoo. Apparently used to emulate old Gpus? It's a WIP program, so there's that.

tl;dr is get the "dgVoodoo WIP60_1" from their download section, get the d3d9 from MS/x86 folder. x86 worked for me for some reason and not the x64. Rename it to d3d9_alt to preserve the sub mod functionality and move it to where the exe's are. With that you should be golden. Small caveat though, there's an obnoxious watermark on the bottom right. For that you need to watch a video on how to configure dgVoodoo. It's a pretty simple program, with it you can even get force AG3 to 1920x1080.

FishGoat

Dec 9, 2018
All my old stuff is . Most of it is my work, plus a copy of the clothing compilation and some rescued files that I'd had when HF crashed one of it's many times. Be careful if you grab that clothing compilation, it was a complete mess to try to sort through.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you so much

wibblywarble

Aug 3, 2018
Is it possible to fix the lag issue in 2019 without having to emulate a windows 7 environment or jump through any crazy hoops? I saw some people saying the dll fix thing didn’t work anymore.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes