Foddii

Dec 3, 2023
The best part about this game is the expansion content, it's seriously very well done. Very happy to have given this a shot, and I hope everyone else does the same.

By the way, the new update is probably something along the lines of having tentacles express milk from Aruna's erect nipples, I don't think there's any specific animation for that in the previous patch.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
How do you access the gallery? I feel kinda dumb for asking but I don't see the option anywhere lol

ich0

Dec 14, 2018
How do you access the gallery? I feel kinda dumb for asking but I don't see the option anywhere lol
I am happy to use the Bodychanging tentacel balls in one of the siterooms of the main hub. For a specail invironment like a trap, you only have to remember where they spawn or run througth some levels.

I find it unplayabel with the censor and I had overwritten the version where the patch worked... :( I like to play a futa but now there is a gigantic moving pixel box.

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Game has a lot of promise but i hope there will be more to the next generation of a game like this.

the concept of being changed by the environment/enemies is really interesting, but as it stands its just character and repeat animations nothing different.

the rooms with the stat changes are fixed, but there are different enemies that supposedly affect you as well (which i was wondering why there was no room for them itself at the staging area upon completion of the game).

I do though really enjoy what its got. reminded me of another game a long time ago that had similar idea but if you lost youd just get raped by purple or green humanoid no faces... or your two companions who were corrupted.

PREYTOR

Oct 10, 2018
You can no longer heal yourself with the menu glitch. I hereby pay my respect to that useful feature and hope that someday it comes back to us in it's old glory, or in a new light :cry:. Still gonna play the game, because it's fun.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Not gonna lie, the Armored Coresque gameplay is quite fun, it translated well to mouse and keyboard.
The hentai part of it ends up being more a side spice to the game than the main attraction, especially because of the stupid censorship.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes