sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
This game is an excelent "skeleton" of a sequel game that recycle most the code and adds new mechanics and things like the enemies you mentioned and a richer story background. Dev sure is a fast learner.
great news, is there a name for this game yet?

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
great news, is there a name for this game yet?
No, not really, but as you can see here:
He is clearly updating this game, so he may make a sequel in the form of a DLC/Expansion.

Reactions: sadge0

ManFile

Sep 27, 2019
The funny part about that page is that they mentioned AC4 and ACFF, which happens to be Armored Core 4 and Formula Front respectively.

Guess the people thinking it's Armored Core but smut are correct.

Reactions: LDV

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
The funny part about that page is that they mentioned AC4 and ACFF, which happens to be Armored Core 4 and Formula Front respectively.

Guess the people thinking it's Armored Core but smut are correct.
Well tbh, it feels like AC4 with hentai element added. But since the core of that game is very solid, this is also fun too.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Character model is very nice, but game is meh.

Same 3 enemies, all sex is just being stuck in a meat cube/sphere in 2-3 poses.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Simple games always have cool shit... first I saw Churn Vector and was really turned on by the cock physics and breeding mount fucking, but too furry. And now I see this game with such a cool fluids and orgasm system, but extremelly barebones everywhere else.

ich0

Dec 14, 2018
I am hoping we get a bigger update and someone is able to decensor it or at least we can find the previus game version where it worked.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
I am hoping we get a bigger update and someone is able to decensor it or at least we can find the previus game version where it worked.
Yeah this needs a decensor, I think the labia and holes are modeled, not only textures.
After playing it for a while, the game also is quite cool. It just takes a little experimenting and messing around to actually understand how everything works.

Shame it's "completed" already, the fluid system is quite cool for such a "simple" game.

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
It was updated from 1.205 to 1.206, but it didn't appear in latest updates tab for some reason. Does this happen a lot?

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ArunaAndTheLabyrinthOfSealedLewd-1.206
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes