• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kur0765

Sep 23, 2023
Hey really enjoyed the game and the content so far i wanted to write this on the pubblic post on patreon but apparently ppl who aren't subbed to it cannot comment so i wanted to let you know that. Anyways great story it's really interesting defenitly keep the player motivated to keep playing i really can't wait for the next public version. What i would suggest is making some "game over" scenes or cutscenes for example in the prologue in the X-02 fight if you loose she says something among the lines of "even if i let u live u would be begging me to kill you later" i think it would be really good to see the mc or other charachters destoryed or broken like that like one where the mc gets eaten u could make a small part or scene to what happends at the girls ofc i understand what i suggest is not an easy task money wise and if i had the chance i would sub and help u whit the expence so if u find this idea interesting i think it would be better to make it as a poll on patreon to see what others (especially ppl who are subbed to it) think about it; exept this maybe more sub quest for each charachters and Zeno getting "caught" by the girls in submissive pose/scenes like the more we progress the more the girls see how sub/maso Zeno really is. Oh while writing another thing that came to mind are the skills having art for it really cool and i can't wait to see how the charachters grow and develop storywise. Oh last thing i was wondering if u would make some "combo" skills like Zeno+Cecilia who stuns and deals dps or Zeno+MeeMee after u do a certain quest for her u unlock her skill or something making the game word more alive and having more charachthers interact whit each other.

ye that's about it sorry if it came long as hell but hey if read all of that hope u have a good one mate and keep up the great work i am sure people def enjoy it <3

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Arvale Protocol [v0.2.1] [SurvivalMyths] - Compressed

Win/Linux [186 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kevklour and eric78

SurvivalMyths

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2023
Where can I find the location of The Last Bastion?
Next to the Old Estate in the Quarantine Zone.

However, I should mention I believe this is version 0.2.1, which does not have it. The story for this version ends there.

Reactions: csum

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
two QoL questions:
* is there any way to speed up a combat? normal attacks take forever
* is there any fast travel? map design requires a lot of walking, i.e. getting to safehouse requires getting through two apartment maps that feel like a padding

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ArvaleProtocol-0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Done2

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Game sucks.

1. Economy is awful everything costs so damn much with how much loot you get
2. Use crystal water and you only get one damn skill attack and you are out of skills
3. Normal damage is total shit.. Enemies have 10x the damage you do
4. Battles too fucking hard due to lack of being able to use skills and lack of damn damage
5. No enemies to level up with
6. Kimi is fucking impossible to defeat as no skills left to defeat her with
7. Only sex scene I have seen in this crap game is losing to Kimi (game over)

1. Game play 1/5
2. Sound 3/5 (has music and combat sound)

Ok that is all this game has going for it.. It's awful.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote