RealHardy

Mar 9, 2018
i downloaded the newer version on page 5 and it still does not have the cafateria enabled. what score do i need to unlocking in the achievements? is it 0 = academics?

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
the school keeps burning down in a fire what did i do?
If I remember correctly it has something to do with high deviance. And when deviance is high enough you will have an option to purchase fire extinguishers under buyables tab. Try reloading previous save and change day planner until you maximize morale and behavior, and save every day. Also maximize security building.

Etherial

Jun 20, 2018
For the modded version of Ashford, are all of the mods installed, or is there extra work needed to install them? I get occasional "scorp" errors and peeking at the mods, I haven't seen most (if any) of the images in them in-game.

Copy

Oct 6, 2018
Anyone else not having sound? I presume it has some since its an option in the setting but im not getting any

D

Deleted member 482284

How do I play this game. I always fail because of either reputation or behaviour

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
How do I play this game. I always fail because of either reputation or behaviour
You cheat. :) Try adding money through console or use to edit save file, and than expand school facilities. The game is OK but beside some random encounters there's not too much lewd content, and updates are rare, the last one was released in June (links are on page 6).

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote