3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
@08/15Wixxer

1580006697837.png
aw you know, you dont have to call it easy mode, feels kind of cheating.... maybe call the mod in game as something like "federal grant" or Tax funded stipends. You know, make it feel like it is the Japanese government giving a helping hand to a successful school. After all, before i used this mod, my students were at 100 academics, athletics, behavior and 90 morale with the lewd stats almost maxed. My school deserves that federal funding! haahaha

Reactions: Tranzet

08/15Wixxer

Sep 1, 2017
Does this combined mod pack work with 0.3.3?
It does work with the latest game release. I'm still working on v0.3 of the mod pack, to improve it some more.

@08/15Wixxer
aw you know, you dont have to call it easy mode, feels kind of cheating.... maybe call the mod in game as something like "federal grant" or Tax funded stipends.
dreamchaser is the one who made the easyMode mod. :D
But I know what you mean. Since 'state funding' is already on the list, maybe call it 'private investors'?

dreamchaser

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
Mmh, and how would you call the entries in Stat Changes then, where the easyMode mod gives you weekly +1 Morale, +1 reputation and +1 behavior? I thought having the effect be named like the mod would make it very obvious what was going on, and thus prevent confusion... :rolleyes:

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
YES I can't believe someone got around improving this game! It used to be my favourite back then (even better than slavemaker!) and I can't wait to see more updates! Only thing that would be nice to add is some sort of chastity belt policy/event but that's just as personal preference. Either way looking forward to it! :D

dreamchaser

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
YES I can't believe someone got around improving this game! It used to be my favourite back then (even better than slavemaker!) and I can't wait to see more updates! Only thing that would be nice to add is some sort of chastity belt policy/event but that's just as personal preference. Either way looking forward to it! :D
I have vague plans to add another step to lust enhancement at some point. That won't be a chastity belt though - more like mandatory sex toy use. ;)

Somebody asked me where the Susan and Marina pics came from, and I wasn't able to find it.
I now randomly stumbled upen it: They are from "ane ane double saimin".
Put that in google image search, and one can find more images of the two characters. Maybe it inspires somebody to make more events for them, or maybe I'll get around to it at some point. :coffee::)

Last edited:

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
I have vague plans to add another step to lust enhancement at some point. That won't be a chastity belt though - more like mandatory sex toy use. ;)

Somebody asked me where the Susan and Marina pics came from, and I wasn't able to find it.
I now randomly stumbled open it: They are from "ane ane double saimin".
Put that in google image search, and one can find more images of the two characters. Maybe it inspires somebody to make more events for them, or maybe I'll get around to it at some point. :coffee::)
Woo! Anything sex toy related is going to be great! I hope you keep the balance acceptable though. Personally I like grinding with these kind of games :)

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I love to see people working on Ashford Academy, i did a couple of mods back in 2017 but doing everything alone wasn't that easy especially because i'm a terrible writer, if anyone have good ideas for events i'll be glad to help coding them in-game.

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
I love to see people working on Ashford Academy, i did a couple of mods back in 2017 but doing everything alone wasn't that easy especially because i'm a terrible writer, if anyone have good ideas for events i'll be glad to help coding them in-game.
Chastity dress code:

- Stats: It's one level "above" conservative dress code (consider sorting dress codes from least to most perverse, with chastity being "least" perverse) and with an strong impact decreasing lust (without increasing inhibition!) and increases your reputation further (parents like this policy).

- Events: When inhibition is high it includes events like "students are getting used to their chastity belts", "it might be uncomfortable but she likes it", "what a cute chaste couple". When inhibition is low it includes events like "she's frustrated she can't touch herself", "they're horny just look at them", "she's being punished for trying to break her chastity belt".

- Combinations: Sensual dancing class has orgasm denial events, if combined with this policy they would involve chastity. If futanari or trans stuff is added that'll expand the image pool (could be turned on/off through an unlockable plus rule involving trans/futanari students allowed in the school).

- Balancing: Ideally this should make it more viable to go on the "conservative" path at the start of the gain as to increase stats to the max, while still remaining useful when going full depravity due to the reputation boost.

Sex toys code:

- Stats: One level "below" nude dress code, increases lust faster, decreases inhibition faster and is even worse for your reputation!

- Events: Some ideas include "she can't focus on class with her vibrator on", "teacher punished her with an excessively big buttplug", "the cheerleaders have never been this enthusiastic!".

- Balancing: While this would make lust rise extraordinarily fast, it should either give a significant penalty to academics/sport (potentially crippling tuition gains) or a big one to reputation in some way. Not to say this would require very late game everything as it's price would be over 100 until the late game.

Anarchical classrooms:

- Stats: One level "above" the big class size, it decreases the number of teachers needed to a whooping 1 per 100 students! It would however absolutely cripple academics and discipline while giving a pretty solid morale boost.

- Events: With high inhibition it'd just lead to boring events like "she doesn't know what to study", "the teacher doesn't really have time for her, "they're playing cards in class!". With low inhibition it could lead to "they're being a bit tough on her but she likes it", "that's a creative use of positive reinforcement but she seems to be getting pretty good grades!", "they're not even in class but you can't blame them".

- Balancing: This would be impractical for the early game due to the near zero stat gain (aside from morale) but would be interesting roleplay wise as to make it extra hard early on or for the super late game when there are so many buildings that you can get 100 academics even with this class size! The stats are poorly explained but if morale boosts new students then this would be pretty practical actually!

Tutoring (policy, requires unlocking first):

- Adds one teacher per 10 students but provides an extremely big increase to a single stat.

- This stat can be academics, sports or discipline (it can be changed as a separate policy called "tutoring focus")

- Later on you can unlock leisure tutoring (ie morale boost) and lust tutoring (*cough* "special tutoring" *cough*) which provides a hefty increase in lust gains

- Each type of tutoring provides one or two events per type. As examples, the academics one could be "she's paying attention now that the teacher is focused on her", the sports one could be "she's giving her all, more laps!", the discipline one could be "she's been taught how to keep proper posture, one way or another", the leisure one could be "she really likes to watch that movie" and the lust one could be "her friend is teaching her what spots are sensitive"

- The balance is basically extremely high price (unless teachers are paid poorly) for a very high bonus.

dreamchaser

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
Great to see somebody write out some ideas, thank you for that!

Chastity dress code / Sex toys code:
I don't plan to add any more dress codes to the base game, as it would require a lot of new pictures to be viable (after all, the dresscode is a filter for events - only events with a picture matching the dresscode may be shown)
If anybody intends to tackle something like that - talk to me, and we'll see what needs to change in the game code to support more dress codes. Coding wise it would be definitely possible (the code base is very flexible), but finding enough pictures would be a huge amount of work...

Maybe add it as a new rule or policy instead of a dresscode option? Would make it way more manageable since you woldn't need new images...

Anarchical classrooms / Tutoring:
Both should be easily be addable by a mod. So if anybody wants to implement it: Go right ahead! :)
I especially like the idea of tutoring. It gives another way to shore up a stat of the players choice, and could nicely tie into events which match the policy. (y)

I wouldn't realize a "Sex toys code" as a dresscode, but:
As I wrote earlier, I am thinking about adding another level to the lust_enhancement policy which forces girls to use vibrators/benwa balls/... while in school, with the goal of raising the students lust higher still. If anybody wants to take that inspiration and realize that policy option with a mod, you have my blessing. :p It would most likely be a looong time until I get around to it. I am happy enough that I managed to realize my idea of a "sensuality and music" class in 0.3 :cool:

Last edited:

alkeera

May 1, 2018
Great to see somebody write out some ideas, thank you for that!

Chastity dress code / Sex toys code:
I don't plan to add any more dress codes to the base game, as it would require a lot of new pictures to be viable (after all, the dresscode is a filter for events - only events with a picture matching the dresscode may be shown)
If anybody intends to tackle something like that - talk to me, and we'll see what needs to change in the game code to support more dress codes. Coding wise it would be definitely possible (the code base is very flexible), but finding enough pictures would be a huge amount of work...

Maybe add it as a new rule or policy instead of a dresscode option? Would make it way more manageable since you woldn't need new images...

Anarchical classrooms / Tutoring:
Both should be easily be addable by a mod. So if anybody wants to implement it: Go right ahead! :)
I especially like the idea of tutoring. It gives another way to shore up a stat of the players choice, and could nicely tie into events which match the policy. (y)

I wouldn't realize a "Sex toys code" as a dresscode, but:
As I wrote earlier, I am thinking about adding another level to the lust_enhancement policy which forces girls to use vibrators/benwa balls/... while in school, with the goal of raising the students lust higher still. If anybody wants to take that inspiration and realize that policy option with a mod, you have my blessing. :p It would most likely be a looong time until I get around to it. I am happy enough that I managed to realize my idea of a "sensuality and music" class in 0.3 :cool:
One of next levels could be animal corner/mini farm facility with fruits, vegetables, pets/cattle, and livestock rules/punishments.

Varador

Aug 17, 2016
I enjoyed the game but was sad about the lack of character interactions in it. When the game started I was hoping to have more interactions with secretaries, but there were only a couple of random events. That said, does anyone know where they are from? (Sorry if it was asked before - Tried searching it but couldn't find aything)

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
This redo is working quite well. Like all the evolving situations that continue to unfold. I also like that it is easy to insert images that are more appealing to me. Looking forward to future additions. AshfordCheer.png

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I enjoyed the game but was sad about the lack of character interactions in it. When the game started I was hoping to have more interactions with secretaries, but there were only a couple of random events. That said, does anyone know where they are from? (Sorry if it was asked before - Tried searching it but couldn't find aything)
Both are from Circle Poison's Saimin Souchi de Kyonyuu Ane-domo ni Kyousei Nakadashi, Kichiku Netori de Haramaseteyaru
You can find both Character Sets and cgs on g.e, like i said, i'm planning on add more events with both of them and another characters as well (nurse Lia was removed in this Redux edition for example), but i'm a f* terrible writer since english isn't my first language

Reactions: Varador

Quintillian

Apr 15, 2019
As a side note for those who find this sort of stuff interesting, I was doing some testing with the DreamPy's decensoring AI and decided to give a try. I'll be the first to say it. It still looks weird as hell, but in my opinion, I find the outcome somehow less jarring than an outright censor.

susan_ev bj office 2 0.png

dreamchaser

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
As a side note for those who find this sort of stuff interesting, I was doing some testing with the DreamPy's decensoring AI and decided to give a try. I'll be the first to say it. It still looks weird as hell, but in my opinion, I find the outcome somehow less jarring than an outright censor.
Yeah, that does look better than it being censored!

Do you have a link? I'd try to play around with that AI too, but can't find it with my google foo.
Additionally, if you have the picture with the cum on it (file name in AAR: "susan_ev bj office 6.jpg") too, I'd switch the two pictures for your versions in the game. Would make for a better first impression, since it's the first hentai scene players encounter in the game. :)

Edit: Found the link:

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes