3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Quintillian

Apr 15, 2019
Yeah, that does look better than it being censored!

Do you have a link? I'd try to play around with that AI too, but can't find it with my google foo.
Additionally, if you have the picture with the cum on it (file name in AAR: "susan_ev bj office 6.jpg") too, I'd switch the two pictures for your versions in the game. Would make for a better first impression, since it's the first hentai scene players encounter in the game. :)

Edit: Found the link:
Sure thing. This time I took longer to cherrypick the pixels, so I'm happier with the result. Here it is.

susan_ev bj office 6.png

dreamchaser

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
Sure thing. This time I took longer to cherrypick the pixels, so I'm happier with the result. Here it is.
That looks very very good!
I've replaced the 2 images in the game files, will be contained in the next release. :)
If you want to uncensor any other images, I'd be more than grateful, but you've already helped alot as it is. (y):D

I got the program running myself, and have tried experimenting with "susan_ev bj office 2.jpg".
Bar uncensoring works, but obviously it doesn't expect a penis between her breasts then.
Weirdly, it goes completely wrong when I pick the mosaic decensor option. Any idea why that is?

decensor_imput:
susan_ev_bj_office_2.png

decensor_input_original:
susan_ev_bj_office_2.png

Censor Type : Mosaic censor
decensor_output:
susan_ev_bj_office_2 0.png

wtf? o_O

dreamchaser

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
I tried to edit these two pictures a bit.
Very good job, they look visibly even better than your first version!
Imported into the game, obviously. :D (y)

As I said, if you want to tackle any other pixelated images included in the game, not matter which ones, I'd be most grateful. I haven't tried again after the failure I posted here...

If you want a suggestion about what to tackle next, an uncensored version of the class101* pictures would be really great (I even left the two xcf files in the game to give more options towards that), since the pixelation is really noticable there.
No pressure though, I am very thankful for what you did, since those two pictures you uncensored are part of the first impression gamers get of AAR. :D

(One picture of that series to show what I am talking about:
class101-4.jpg )

Ph03n!x_99

Apr 8, 2018
If you unlock the developer console (use unren or something) you can use the following console command to change your stats:
{stat}_o.value = {value}

e.g. cash_o.value = 500

I used these commands to finish the game quite quickly.

cash_o.value = 10000
staff_support_o.value = 100 ( you will need to use this a few times)
reputation_o.value = 150
behavior_o.value = 100
morale_o.value = 100
academics_o.value = 100
athletics_o.value = 100
deviance_o.value = 100
inhibition_o.value = 0
lust_o.value = 118 (this is the highest I could get)
stress_o.value = 0

Good Luck!

how do I unlock the console, I am not sure what 'unren' is, maybe you can help me on that

08/15Wixxer

Sep 1, 2017
how do I unlock the console, I am not sure what 'unren' is, maybe you can help me on that
You don't need UnRen or the console. I would recommend you to use the integrated debug mode:

To all: The game has an intended way of cheating, which is the debug menu. Turn that on by setting "config.developer = True" in game_data.rpy. That is way safer and easier then trying console commands, because you have a gui, and because it changes the correct variables to still sane values.
Do that and you will have access to the debug menu, where you can change money, reputation and so on.
Debug1.jpg Debug2.jpg

Reactions: dreamchaser

Dron34

Sep 22, 2017
The game does not start. What could be the reason?
PS: The game does not even open in Windows 8.1

trees

Dec 4, 2018
Is there any way to turn evil after getting on the "be a saint" outlook? I kind of wanted to start off normal to focus more on padding stats, but what I'm reading in the thread there seems to be no way to change outlook, especially with a certain choice at the start.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I have gone total evil with sex everywhere after 4 years. Every stat is at 100%. And the parents are digging it.

dreamchaser

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
Is there any way to turn evil after getting on the "be a saint" outlook? I kind of wanted to start off normal to focus more on padding stats, but what I'm reading in the thread there seems to be no way to change outlook, especially with a certain choice at the start.
Yeah, the only way to still turn evil after being a saint or chosing the safe route at the beginning is using the debug menu.

dreamchaser

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
What DOES your 'outlook' affect, anyway? It's not clear to me at all.
Your outlook effects what choices you get offered in events, and how others treat you in events.
So it's hard to make blanket statements because every event that cares about it will check for it seperately, and then change its behaviour...

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I read back a few pages and didn't notice it mentioned, but I encountered a weird little bug I believe when exploring the dormitory in the evening slot. One of those larger images that pans up and down got permanently stuck as the only image ever showing on screen. Couldn't seem to fix it so I just had to re-load! (Image is the girl sat on a purple desk chair in front of a fan I guess doing homework, if that helps at all).

Reactions: 08/15Wixxer

Hemmi000

Jun 9, 2017
Did this game come back just to die again? or are people actively making mods that I've just missed.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes