3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

dreamchaser

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
There is a typo in the sensuality.rpy that causes an error. File "game/images/canon/events/sensuality.rpy", line 52, ppov.
Thank you! Fixed locally. And since that's actually a crash, reason enough to cut 0.3.3 this weekend...

Anybody else experienced a huge morale drop from a single event, like alex2011 reported? Now'd be the time to fix it.

Last edited:

Morgos

Aug 18, 2016
With how the two assistants are meant to be your slaves, maybe there should be an option to visit them specifically? Once there's more content for them that is.

Speaking of which, do you have a source for Susan's images? An artist or game name or something?

dreamchaser

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
With how the two assistants are meant to be your slaves, maybe there should be an option to visit them specifically? Once there's more content for them that is.

Speaking of which, do you have a source for Susan's images? An artist or game name or something?
Well, that would mean that we'd have to add them as their own location. Certainly feasable, but I don't think we could create enough events out of the few pictures we have of the two...

So I can perfectly see why you ask where the pictures come from. Unfortunately I do not know, since the whole idea (including the pictures) came from another forum member over at henthighschool.com
I've now send him a message asking, but he's not been online in the last month, so I don't have much hope of a quick answer, if I get any at all.
I tried a reverse image search, but no joy.

Maybe somebody else here recognizes them?

dreamchaser

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
Btw, I'm currently working on integrating some more mods in my pack. I might have an update ready this weekend.
Looking forward to it. Please tell if you find any more variables which aren't defined in AAR. Adding them in is usually very easy.
Already added "new_game_plus=False" to 0.3.3
(since you don't have the new version yet, you can just add the line "define new_game_plus = False" to the bottom of backwards_compatible.rpy for your testing)
I'll cut 0.3.3 sunday evening, so you have until then to find any more missing variables which you'll immediately get. ;)

Any point in raising lust beyond 118?
I don't think you can. Higher lust just gives you more income from surveillance. Highest event triggers are at 90 lust I believe, so no point raising it higher other than money.

Last edited:

08/15Wixxer

Sep 1, 2017
I'll cut 0.3.3 sunday evening, so you have until then to find any more missing variables which you'll immediately get. ;)
Well, I will see what I find. For now I'm concentrating on adding bits and pieces that I "understand". :p

I uploaded v0.2 of my modpack. The link to the download is in my earlier post.

/Edit: @dreamchaser, I noticed that artistery is used in some mods, which leads to an error: "name 'artistery' is not defined". Don't know if you can add something to the backwards_compatible.rpy to fix that. If not, I could also change the dependency to academics, or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: dreamchaser

dreamchaser

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
Well, I will see what I find. For now I'm concentrating on adding bits and pieces that I "understand". :p

I uploaded v0.2 of my modpack. The link to the download is in my earlier post.

/Edit: @dreamchaser, I noticed that artistery is used in some mods, which leads to an error: "name 'artistery' is not defined". Don't know if you can add something to the backwards_compatible.rpy to fix that. If not, I could also change the dependency to academics, or something.
That is an error that will be fixed in 0.3.3
So that you can test before it is released, you can simply change the first line in script/classes/stat.rpy from
init -101 python:
to:
init -102 python:

The official fix will be more thorough, but that should be enough that you don't get that error anymore.
(So long as you can start a new game, reloading a save works as a workaround too, as the variable gets initalized on load)

Reactions: 08/15Wixxer

08/15Wixxer

Sep 1, 2017
The official fix will be more thorough, but that should be enough that you don't get that error anymore.
(So long as you can start a new game, reloading a save works as a workaround too, as the variable gets initalized on load)
Hmm, interesting. Good to know that there is a fix for it. :)

dreamchaser

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
Version 0.3.3 is released!

As promised, I have released AAR version 0.3.3
Release post:

Unless you intend to use to mods, there is just one very rare crash fixed and a small display fix in the debug menu. So no real need to upgrade otherwise.

However, some of you just might be tempted to upgrade to be able to use a mod: I wrote a which makes the game less grindy/easier. That mod does need version 0.3.3
So if you complained that it was too hard or took too long: There is now a workaround for you. :p ;)
(Mind you, even with easyMode you will still need to actually corrupt the school. It's just that you have better tools for that at your disposition.)

08/15Wixxer: Version 0.3.3 should fix the artistery problem (and has new_game_plus defined).

EDIT 20.1. 12:50 : I have reuploaded the files since I forgot to disable developer mode.
For anybody who downloaded it earlier, you can manually set "config.developer = False" in game/script/game_data.rpy instead of redownloading the game.
Since I had to reupload anyway, I also updated the documentation on how to add mods to the game. :coffee:

Last edited:

arc kusuma

Sep 21, 2018
kinda new to this, did u guys have audio for this game? because there's no sound at all when i'm playing this game. Is it a bug or there's something i'm missing? i go to preference to mute and un-mute the sounds but no result, and also i already checked the game folder and there's no audio.rpy. Please help, I download it with Mega.

dreamchaser

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
kinda new to this, did u guys have audio for this game? because there's no sound at all when i'm playing this game. Is it a bug or there's something i'm missing? i go to preference to mute and un-mute the sounds but no result, and also i already checked the game folder and there's no audio.rpy. Please help, I download it with Mega.
There is no sound in the game so far, and never has been (neither was there any in AA classic).

I have no plans to add any, but if somebody steps forward with a workable proposal (only background music, or sounds too? When to play what? Where to source them from?) and the will to work on it, I'd see what I could do to make that possible. It would be a major project though, and hasn't been important to people so far... (it would make adding or changing events way harder if you'd have to record new sounds in addition to changing text and pictures)

Last edited:

dreamchaser

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
Hey dreamchaser, I noticed another error with on of the old mods. Don't know if you can help with that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In game/script.rpy, after the line
Python:
    import numbers
try adding
Python:
    import math
(make sure it's properly indented!)

Does that fix it?

PS: Alternatively, simple adding that "import math" line into a "init python" block in the mod should work too. It would have the advantage of not needing an AAR version 0.3.4. But please test adding the line in script.rpy anyway, so I know whether it makes sense to add it there to be more compatible for unchanged classic mods. Thank you! :)

Last edited:

08/15Wixxer

Sep 1, 2017
In game/script.rpy, after the line
Python:
    import numbers
try adding
Python:
    import math
(make sure it's properly indented!)
It fixes the problem, but now it says "ValueError: empty range for randrange() (1,1, 0)".

I don't think it's worth fiddling with. This is the only Mod using it and only in two instances. I could adjust the script a bit and use a simple greater than operator.

dreamchaser

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
It fixes the problem, but now it says "ValueError: empty range for randrange() (1,1, 0)".

I don't think it's worth fiddling with. This is the only Mod using it and only in two instances. I could adjust the script a bit and use a simple greater than operator.
(y)

Alright, then I'll save myself the trouble of importing a library that isn't used by anything. :)

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes