• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
If you let him live then Ashley would have a choice to having sex with him to keep the peace between the carrot island and the pirate, I think it was the best choice if you want to unblock H scene with him. Too bad it was just a one time event, would be great to come to his island and have more fun with him and his men
From what I can tell of the story thus far, Ashley will be needing to put together some kind of resistance force to take back her kingdom. I was thinking/hoping that the guy could be reformed/recruited to her cause perhaps not as a party member, but one of a number of other capitains under her command. If the devs wished it they could add a system where Ashley recruits and dispatches captains on various missions. It would be interesting to see if we could build Ashley into some one equivalent to the pirate queen Cheng I Sao (Ching Shih) during China's Qing Dynasty, with maybe a bit of Robin hood mixed in to help win over the people.

Also, on what remote island can I find Raymond?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
From what I can tell of the story thus far, Ashley will be needing to put together some kind of resistance force to take back her kingdom. I was thinking/hoping that the guy could be reformed/recruited to her cause perhaps not as a party member, but one of a number of other capitains under her command. If the devs wished it they could add a system where Ashley recruits and dispatches captains on various missions. It would be interesting to see if we could build Ashley into some one equivalent to the pirate queen Cheng I Sao (Ching Shih) during China's Qing Dynasty, with maybe a bit of Robin hood mixed in to help win over the people.

Also, on what remote island can I find Raymond?
I have a feeling Ashley would be more like Luffy in One piece minus the special ability, she will have a small group to help her save her dad and travel around the world to find treasure and become the Pirate Queen. I would love with the idea of Ashley create an entire fleet under her rule and sending them to do tasks but I think it would make Dev work piled up even more than ever so I think a simple RPG party that travel around the seas helping the locals was enough

Reactions: YioruYioru

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have a feeling Ashley would be more like Luffy in One piece minus the special ability, she will have a small group to help her save her dad and travel around the world to find treasure and become the Pirate Queen. I would love with the idea of Ashley create an entire fleet under her rule and sending them to do tasks but I think it would make Dev work piled up even more than ever so I think a simple RPG party that travel around the seas helping the locals was enough
The game sounds really good to me. But the elements of survival (hunger, sleep etc) demotivate me. I suppose that if one day YioruYioru includes them as optional I will try the game; until then I guess I just have no interest in playing.

Reactions: Ninthja
Feb 13, 2021
The game sounds really good to me. But the elements of survival (hunger, sleep etc) demotivate me. I suppose that if one day YioruYioru includes them as optional I will try the game; until then I guess I just have no interest in playing.
I hardly think they affect the gameplay at the moment. All you have to do is eat/drink something from the inventory when hunger/thirst symbol pops up(happens when u walk a lot) and it’s just like playing any other well made RPG games.

This game is very well made. Right now I’m looking forward for more group sex/MMF action to be added in game along with more free roam repeatable events.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I think those survival elements was just a gimmick for now because they didn't affect Ashley at all so you should still enjoy the game as of now. Not just that but you can find lot of food in the forest when you need to hunting monsters to level up your party so in a way it wasn't that bad, and the food did heal a little bit of HP for not just her but any members of the party too

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Ok, so I have Raymond, Miles, Vinny, and the Dog, are there any other NPCs I can recruit to the party in the current game?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I hardly think they affect the gameplay at the moment. All you have to do is eat/drink something from the inventory when hunger/thirst symbol pops up(happens when u walk a lot) and it’s just like playing any other well made RPG games.

This game is very well made. Right now I’m looking forward for more group sex/MMF action to be added in game along with more free roam repeatable events.
I think those survival elements was just a gimmick for now because they didn't affect Ashley at all so you should still enjoy the game as of now. Not just that but you can find lot of food in the forest when you need to hunting monsters to level up your party so in a way it wasn't that bad, and the food did heal a little bit of HP for not just her but any members of the party too
As I say, the game sounds very good to me. But I'm still unconvinced by the survival system (it's something I don't like). Also, the developer has already said that:

But there are events where being hungry or sleepy interferes, so I can't say for sure that I will add this option.
I'm not sure if I'd like to get the sleepy or hungry version of those events. I don't know what they are like, but there are chances that I don't like them.

No-Name

Mar 23, 2018
Found a ship. It seemed to work like the raft except I couldn't go into it to sleep etc. However when I went to "Some Island" and captured Rotten Mouth the ship is gone and I'm locked on the Island. Fun game but unfortunately last save in another slot was 1 hour back, so guess I'm done.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Found a ship. It seemed to work like the raft except I couldn't go into it to sleep etc. However when I went to "Some Island" and captured Rotten Mouth the ship is gone and I'm locked on the Island. Fun game but unfortunately last save in another slot was 1 hour back, so guess I'm done.
Thank you, you have found a critical error in the game. o_O

If you want, you can send me your save here or via discord, I will fix it for you.

(Do not enter the ship, it was not meant to be run in this update).

Last edited:
Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
As I say, the game sounds very good to me. But I'm still unconvinced by the survival system (it's something I don't like). Also, the developer has already said that:

I'm not sure if I'd like to get the sleepy or hungry version of those events. I don't know what they are like, but there are chances that I don't like them.
I think in my theory hungry would most likely to make Ashley go into a stage where she's either got weaker in combat and easier to be captured and raped by monsters, or if she didn't have money left to buy food she can go around begging or whoring herself to earn food. Same with sleepy, it could be very interested if she was too tired to continue on the journey and decide to sleep right in the middle of the road and got raped by either monsters or strangers that pass by
Let just wait and see how Dev implement these features, in my opinion it was a very fun system and make the character seems real is that they need to have food and water to survive beside the tradition health potion

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I think in my theory hungry would most likely to make Ashley go into a stage where she's either got weaker in combat and easier to be captured and raped by monsters, or if she didn't have money left to buy food she can go around begging or whoring herself to earn food. Same with sleepy, it could be very interested if she was too tired to continue on the journey and decide to sleep right in the middle of the road and got raped by either monsters or strangers that pass by
Let just wait and see how Dev implement these features, in my opinion it was a very fun system and make the character seems real is that they need to have food and water to survive beside the tradition health potion
I don't like rape scenes at all, so I don't want them to happen in my game (I actually turn games off when one appears). So facilitating the capture and rape of Ashley doesn't motivate me (quite the contrary). I guess if that is implemented it will increase my interest in avoiding the survival part of the game (or the game itself, if survival cannot be eliminated).

LEET

May 29, 2017
Thanks for the feedback.

I will see what I can do with this menu.

Unfortunately, the combat will be something I won't change, it won't be worth the work. (It would take me months and months to make that kind of change.)

With time I will improve the randomness of the events.

And as for the animations, I will give them more frames over time.
Another piece of feedback would be to make the combat at least go a bit faster since the screen just lags on for a bit too long after you kill something. The speed at which your party goes back into a line takes some time too. Also, would say you could always try to reuse the animation with slight variations to extend the options for sex based on the situation like the old man in the 1st village could also be doing something like a blowjob and if he knows X, he'd either comment or do something that changes her expression.
On another note, anyone got a save with the pirate crew? I am not sure how to get the scenes with the pirate guy.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Another piece of feedback would be to make the combat at least go a bit faster since the screen just lags on for a bit too long after you kill something. The speed at which your party goes back into a line takes some time too. Also, would say you could always try to reuse the animation with slight variations to extend the options for sex based on the situation like the old man in the 1st village could also be doing something like a blowjob and if he knows X, he'd either comment or do something that changes her expression.
On another note, anyone got a save with the pirate crew? I am not sure how to get the scenes with the pirate guy.
Thanks for the feedback, I can't tell if it is possible to speed up the combat.

But I will see if I can do something about it.

With time I will try to increase the variety of scenes, it is a bit complex to add these things because besides the work I have to do, I have to do a lot of testing and this takes time.

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
By the way! I let Ashley got cursed after reading words on a tablet on an island (don't remember the name, but you can go inside some villager's house to sleep for free and those villagers didn't do anything to her), I wonder what negative effect would happen to her in the future?

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
By the way! I let Ashley got cursed after reading words on a tablet on an island (don't remember the name, but you can go inside some villager's house to sleep for free and those villagers didn't do anything to her), I wonder what negative effect would happen to her in the future?
No need to worry. The only ones cursed were the guys who turned skeletons at night.

Reactions: thevoid089
Mar 1, 2018
I saw Miles having no problem with ashley getting groped and so on. Is there a possibility in the future that Ashley asks about his permission to do action with others? Just asking

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes