YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Can anybody provide a full save of the game?.....it is very difficult to unlock all the scenes..... Thanks in advance
If I send a save with all events there might be bugs, soon in a few weeks I will release the version with the changed gallery system for the public.

In this update it is possible to buy the gallery events with gold.

I just haven't released it to the public yet, because I am still testing it, and some new bugs were already found in this system.

Reactions: zvezdan and adrie4u

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This idea with the companions, I have already thought about it and it is very possible that I will add this in the future... :devilish:

Although it is very complex to make these kinds of scenes, but it would be cool. This idea of doing these things at night, I will think about it...

In version 0.3.05 there are already night visits..

If I am not wrong I think you could walk in the room of the other guest at night in the game Virgin Island.(My biggest aspiration to make this game...) Maybe I will add something similar.:unsure:
Not just Virgin island but some games from japan did have the option to wandering around at night and invade NPC house or hotel room when they all fell asleep and either to steal or sexual assault them/by them so I would love if your game have the same event like that

Last edited:
Reactions: YioruYioru

BreastsAss

Feb 23, 2020
I like to play with a girl who is gradually getting corrupted, having bottles of 50 or 100 depravity is not very good) I didn’t like it when I did 500 depravity and while working at the bar Ashley went to clean the toilet and two men began to rape her, I hoped that at least there would be a choice to refuse them, but at 500 apparently not, these are just thoughts.

BreastsAss

Feb 23, 2020
maybe Yioru will consider it necessary to introduce a characterization of the heroine like Will, her ability to say No, and how her will, depending on her states and depravity, changes) just a sentence (I use google translator)

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I like to play with a girl who is gradually getting corrupted, having bottles of 50 or 100 depravity is not very good) I didn’t like it when I did 500 depravity and while working at the bar Ashley went to clean the toilet and two men began to rape her, I hoped that at least there would be a choice to refuse them, but at 500 apparently not, these are just thoughts.
Thanks for telling me about it, I will put the option for her to be able to deny doing the scene.

I put the corruption potions for people who don't have the patience to make the corruption increase little by little.

maybe Yioru will consider it necessary to introduce a characterization of the heroine like Will, her ability to say No, and how her will, depending on her states and depravity, changes) just a sentence (I use google translator)
If it is the way I understand it. Making this kind of system would be something very complex, would increase the varieties of events and everything else, it would be cool.

But as I can tell, one of the things that makes me delay releasing updates the most is testing, and this would double or triple the time I spend testing, because several different alternatives would happen and I would have to test one by one to make sure there are no errors.

BreastsAss

Feb 23, 2020
your game can become a masterpiece like Sangeki Of Gear (there is the best combat system that I have seen and beautiful art), you just had a desire to do it further. I myself study Blender and UE4 in order to make a game, with my own models, and not taken from Daz or somehow ready-made. And of course not for the sake of money).

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
your game can become a masterpiece like Sangeki Of Gear (there is the best combat system that I have seen and beautiful art), you just had a desire to do it further. I myself study Blender and UE4 in order to make a game, with my own models, and not taken from Daz or somehow ready-made. And of course not for the sake of money).
Maybe one day I will make Ashley The Pirate reach the level of Curse of Pleasure or Sangeki of Gear in terms of quality, I have played both games.:giggle:

I will still have to study a lot to reach their level of quality but it is one of my goals.:ROFLMAO:

I wish you the best of luck with your studies.:geek: Maybe one day in a very distant future I will start to do some other project in unreal engine too, making a 3d game would be very interesting.

noahxedge

Apr 18, 2019
Hey YioruYioru

I'm near the part where Ashley is recruiting people in Carrot village and I think I found few bugs/inconsistencies related to party members.
Note - I'm in relationship with Soldier and convinced both him and Vinny to be perverted.

1. For Soldier, I'm able to give him only 1 lewd gift per day to increase relationship but Ashley is able to fuck Vinny unlimited times through giving lewd gifts and get lots of +relationship. Not sure if this is a bug.

2. Also, "Add/Remove all" option is not working properly. Its only adding 1 member and removing him.

3. Ashley not wearing panties and visiting the rich man in carrot island. He asks her to show panties and if we click yes, his dialogue is like she is wearing panties[she's not wearing panties].
My Suggestion - Here dialogue from rich man should be like 'oh no panties, love it' and he proceeds to grope her ass which she will love.

Also, I see that Ashley lewd comments/dialogues have improved a lot. Love them now. Ashley lewd expressions are also awesome. Please keep up the awesome work, especially with her expressions.

->Few suggestions, please do consider. [1 & 2 are my best ideas-hope you consider these points]

1. Ashley in relationship with Soldier, at night when sleeping in INN she invites him to his room and ask him to touch her boobs. Loved this part. But I hope when both Soldier and Vinny are both in party, she should invite both to her room at night and have a threesome with them [double penetration].

2. Some people are flipping her skirt and she's not wearing panties, for less corruption, they should fondle her ass, finger her asshole, if she has more corruption then they should ask her to bend over and spread her ass and show it to them. [ Please include this part in future, this is very vey lewd and I love this idea].
Same with boob groping, if less corruption people should only grope her boobs, more corruption they should ask if they can suck her boobs etc.

3. Loved to see Ashley getting groped but she always reacts negatively to them. Note - I have max corruption. Would be better if she reacts more naughtily when groped. if she has high corruption. Example from 2nd point.

4. Include more double penetration scenes in the game, especially in free roam.
Example - In first village, evening time. Two people sit outside the bar and when Ashley talks to one of them, he gropes her boobs.
My suggestion - If Ashley corruption is like 300, he only gropes her. If her corruption is max, they both take her behind the inn and double penetrate her.

5. Since you included sex with monsters [slimes/goblins], I think you can also go ahead and have some scenes with the dog.

Feb 13, 2021
Hey YioruYioru

I'm near the part where Ashley is recruiting people in Carrot village and I think I found few bugs/inconsistencies related to party members.
Note - I'm in relationship with Soldier and convinced both him and Vinny to be perverted.

1. For Soldier, I'm able to give him only 1 lewd gift per day to increase relationship but Ashley is able to fuck Vinny unlimited times through giving lewd gifts and get lots of +relationship. Not sure if this is a bug.

2. Also, "Add/Remove all" option is not working properly. Its only adding 1 member and removing him.

3. Ashley not wearing panties and visiting the rich man in carrot island. He asks her to show panties and if we click yes, his dialogue is like she is wearing panties[she's not wearing panties].
My Suggestion - Here dialogue from rich man should be like 'oh no panties, love it' and he proceeds to grope her ass which she will love.

Also, I see that Ashley lewd comments/dialogues have improved a lot. Love them now. Ashley lewd expressions are also awesome. Please keep up the awesome work, especially with her expressions.

->Few suggestions, please do consider. [1 & 2 are my best ideas-hope you consider these points]

1. Ashley in relationship with Soldier, at night when sleeping in INN she invites him to his room and ask him to touch her boobs. Loved this part. But I hope when both Soldier and Vinny are both in party, she should invite both to her room at night and have a threesome with them [double penetration].

2. Some people are flipping her skirt and she's not wearing panties, for less corruption, they should fondle her ass, finger her asshole, if she has more corruption then they should ask her to bend over and spread her ass and show it to them. [ Please include this part in future, this is very vey lewd and I love this idea].
Same with boob groping, if less corruption people should only grope her boobs, more corruption they should ask if they can suck her boobs etc.

3. Loved to see Ashley getting groped but she always reacts negatively to them. Note - I have max corruption. Would be better if she reacts more naughtily when groped. if she has high corruption. Example from 2nd point.

Example - In first village, evening time. Two people sit outside the bar and when Ashley talks to one of them, he gropes her boobs.
My suggestion - If Ashley corruption is like 300, he only gropes her. If her corruption is max, they both take her behind the inn and double penetrate her.

5. Since you included sex with monsters [slimes/goblins], I think you can also go ahead and have some scenes with the dog.
1st and 2nd points of suggestion are really good. Threesome with party members is amazing idea, she should invite them like ‘why don’t you both sleep with me in my room tonight’ then once in room, they can have a good dp.
Ashley bending over when she’s not wearing panties and spreading her ass is a excellent idea, best ever. Hope this is implemented in game.

YioruYioru - the best part I love about Ashley is her blonde hair with big breasts and big ass. But in some sex scenes which you have drawn, her boobs and ass don’t appear big. Like in her threesome scenes in pub toilet etc etc. Ashley’s boobs appear small when they are hanging and her ass also appear kinda flat.
Please make them big and if it’s not too much work, hope you can redraw the images in those scenes. Pleaseeeee!!!!
I love the game and your art so please don’t compromise on her boob and ass size when you draw them :cry::cry::cry:

noahxedge

Apr 18, 2019
1st and 2nd points of suggestion are really good. Threesome with party members is amazing idea, she should invite them like ‘why don’t you both sleep with me in my room tonight’ then once in room, they can have a good dp.
Ashley bending over when she’s not wearing panties and spreading her ass is a excellent idea, best ever. Hope this is implemented in game.

YioruYioru - the best part I love about Ashley is her blonde hair with big breasts and big ass. But in some sex scenes which you have drawn, her boobs and ass don’t appear big. Like in her threesome scenes in pub toilet etc etc. Ashley’s boobs appear small when they are hanging and her ass also appear kinda flat.
Please make them big and if it’s not too much work, hope you can redraw the images in those scenes. Pleaseeeee!!!!
I love the game and your art so please don’t compromise on her boob and ass size when you draw them :cry::cry::cry:
Yea felt that art in few scenes was little compromised but I didn't mind it that much because story was good. I'm still at carrot island but yea, hope the breasts and ass are big in sex scenes.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Hey YioruYioru

BUGS

1 - I will check this lewd gifts bug.

2 - The Add/Remove All system, only works when you press the adjust party option.

- First, you must get the party the way you want, then you adjust the party and then you can use the add/remove all option.

(Note: Whenever you change someone in your party, you must adjust the party).

3 - I will fix this error, I liked the dialog suggestion.

SUGGESTIONS

1 - I already thought about making scenes where Ashley calls another party to sleep together in a future update I will do.:p

2 - This one is a little more complicated to do because I will have to make these scenes work with each type of clothing and everything else, who knows in the future... :unsure:

3 - I am already working with this, soon in a few weeks I will release version 0.3.06 for the patrons (for a while, because I will test and see what bugs will happen.) and already have new grope scenes and new expressions when she is touched, and dialogs with her reactions when touched.

4 - I will think about doing something like this...

----------------------------------------------------------
The problem is that dogs exist in real life, and I know that for some people this can cause revolt, as rap and etc, I need to follow some rules in Patreon, some things are relative as it is taken in the fantasy context.

It is very difficult and confusing for me to know what is or not forbidden on Patreon, so I prefer not to risk it and have my page banned or something like that.

Developers who make adult games they are at risk of being banned or having their page taken down if they do not follow certain rules...

The dog was only added because it was a test I did to see if it would be possible to add more companions without ruining the old saves.

I have seen some people asking me to add this but it is a bit complicated...

Last edited:

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018

Thanks for letting me know, I will fix this scene.

I am very grateful that you are all telling me these mistakes, it will help me improve my work.;)

Feb 13, 2021
Thanks for letting me know, I will fix this scene.

I am very grateful that you are all telling me these mistakes, it will help me improve my work.;)
Cool, I really like how you improve the game based on players feedback.

And I think art in most of the scenes is good.
I think Ashley boobs and ass appear small only in ‘threesome scenes where she gives blowjob while getting fucked’ & ‘wall fuck’ scenes. I think rest all are fine

* It will be awesome as long as you make sure that Ashley has her big breasts and ass in all sex scenes*

Also regarding the other guy’s idea of Ashley’s ass groping scene - she bending over and spreading her ass.
I think this idea is too good to pass on.

If it’s too much work then don’t draw for all the clothes, only make this scene available when she’s wearing a slutty/short dress with no panties - like scene only triggers when she’s wearing brother outfit with no panties and max corruption.
That way you’ll only have to draw once then haha

Also regarding the dog, I guess you can ignore if it affects your patreon or u can just make the dog into a ‘dog monster’. You just have to make a small optional side quest to turn dog into monster maybe

I think Ashley having a monster companion is fine right!!!!

Anyway, please keep up your good work:) :) This is one of the best games I’ve played!!!!:giggle::giggle:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
BUGS

1 - I will check this lewd gifts bug.

2 - The Add/Remove All system, only works when you press the adjust party option.

- First, you must get the party the way you want, then you adjust the party and then you can use the add/remove all option.

(Note: Whenever you change someone in your party, you must adjust the party).

3 - I will fix this error, I liked the dialog suggestion.

SUGGESTIONS

1 - I already thought about making scenes where Ashley calls another party to sleep together in a future update I will do.:p

2 - This one is a little more complicated to do because I will have to make these scenes work with each type of clothing and everything else, who knows in the future... :unsure:

3 - I am already working with this, soon in a few weeks I will release version 0.3.06 for the patrons (for a while, because I will test and see what bugs will happen.) and already have new grope scenes and new expressions when she is touched, and dialogs with her reactions when touched.

4 - I will think about doing something like this...

----------------------------------------------------------
The problem is that dogs exist in real life, and I know that for some people this can cause revolt, as rap and etc, I need to follow some rules in Patreon, some things are relative as it is taken in the fantasy context.

It is very difficult and confusing for me to know what is or not forbidden on Patreon, so I prefer not to risk it and have my page banned or something like that.

Developers who make adult games run the risk of being banned or having their page taken down if they do not follow certain rules...

The dog was only added because it was a test I did to see if it would be possible to add more companions without ruining the old saves.

I have seen some people asking me to add this but it is a bit complicated...
The truth is that the game seems more and more interesting to me. Is there no way to avoid the survival elements?

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Cool, I really like how you improve the game based on players feedback.

And I think art in most of the scenes is good.
I think Ashley boobs and ass appear small only in ‘threesome scenes where she gives blowjob while getting fucked’ & ‘wall fuck’ scenes. I think rest all are fine

* It will be awesome as long as you make sure that Ashley has her big breasts and ass in all sex scenes*

Also regarding the other guy’s idea of Ashley’s ass groping scene - she bending over and spreading her ass.
I think this idea is too good to pass on.

If it’s too much work then don’t draw for all the clothes, only make this scene available when she’s wearing a slutty/short dress with no panties - like scene only triggers when she’s wearing brother outfit with no panties and max corruption.
That way you’ll only have to draw once then haha

Also regarding the dog, I guess you can ignore if it affects your patreon or u can just make the dog into a ‘dog monster’. You just have to make a small optional side quest to turn dog into monster maybe

I think Ashley having a monster companion is fine right!!!!

Anyway, please keep up your good work:) :) This is one of the best games I’ve played!!!!:giggle::giggle:
Thanks, I'm glad to hear that.

I will fix those scenes.

Reactions: Saminthemountain

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
The truth is that the game seems more and more interesting to me. Is there no way to avoid the survival elements?
I won't promise, first I need to see if it won't cause a bug in some events.

If I add a remove option, it will be one more thing for me to worry about while I produce the game.

The only way this option won't give me too much trouble is to add this option but you will lose access to some less important events. Will be possible to buy them in the gallery, since it will now be possible to buy the gallery events with gold of the game.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I won't promise, first I need to see if it won't cause a bug in some events.

If I add a remove option, it will be one more thing for me to worry about while I produce the game.

The only way this option won't give me too much trouble is to add this option but you will lose access to some less important events. Will be possible to buy them in the gallery, since it will now be possible to buy the gallery events with gold of the game.
Most likely, the events I miss don't interest me. I can only really come up with events that use the survival element in ways that I don't like, so for my part I don't think it's a big deal to lose them (although it's possible that I'm wrong and the events don't displease me) .

If I play, I'm actually going to avoid all rape scenes. And if I can also those of sexual harassment and humiliation. Consensual sex and perverting Ashley to some degree is fine, but rape, sexual harassment, and humiliation, I don't like them so I'll make sure they don't happen (in fact I never play if there is even a single unavoidable rape) So the number of events that I'm going to miss will surely already be remarkable (and I'm not going to buy any of them)

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Most likely, the events I miss don't interest me. I can only really come up with events that use the survival element in ways that I don't like, so for my part I don't think it's a big deal to lose them (although it's possible that I'm wrong and the events don't displease me) .

If I play, I'm actually going to avoid all rape scenes. And if I can also those of sexual harassment and humiliation. Consensual sex and perverting Ashley to some degree is fine, but rape, sexual harassment, and humiliation, I don't like them so I'll make sure they don't happen (in fact I never play if there is even a single unavoidable rape) So the number of events that I'm going to miss will surely already be remarkable (and I'm not going to buy any of them)
Rap scenes are avoidable, but grope scenes and slaps are not avoidable.

I don't intend to put an option to deny grope or slap events.

And I can already tell you that this type of event is very common in the game.
If you are going to play in the future keep this in mind.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Rap scenes are avoidable, but grope scenes and slaps are not avoidable.

I don't intend to put an option to deny grope or slap events.

And I can already tell you that this type of event is very common in the game.
If you are going to play in the future keep this in mind.
Thanks for the reply.

On one hand, the game sounds very good to me.

But if we add to the survival elements that grope or slap events are very common... I should see what they are like, but in principle they don't call me too much.

Maybe I stopped bothering you and looked for another game (although it certainly seemed very interesting to me)

In any case, thank you for your time, for the game and I wish you good luck with it.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes