YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I saw Miles having no problem with ashley getting groped and so on. Is there a possibility in the future that Ashley asks about his permission to do action with others? Just asking
If I understand correctly, I think you can already do that. Just go to a shiny table in some INN and talk to the companion you want, and ask him to be perv.

SinteZ

Aug 19, 2019
Screenshot_8.png Screenshot_9.png
In the cave of spiders, I found 2 skeletons that have human names, did they need to be saved from the curse somehow?
Also tell me on whom you raise the level?

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
this game has become my favorite rpg,what is not so good are the love scenes, they need a lot of improvement.

Reactions: YioruYioru

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
View attachment 1147113 View attachment 1147114
In the cave of spiders, I found 2 skeletons that have human names, did they need to be saved from the curse somehow?
Also tell me on whom you raise the level?
No, this is just a short story that takes place in this cave.

The only thing you can do is kill the skeletons. You just have to win the battles to increase your level.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SinteZ

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
this game has become my favorite rpg,what is not so good are the love scenes, they need a lot of improvement.
Thanks for the feedback, if you could give me more detailed feedback on what you didn't like that would help me to improve the love scenes, I would be very grateful.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Thanks for the feedback, if you could give me more detailed feedback on what you didn't like that would help me to improve the love scenes, I would be very grateful.
best sex scenes has the top game RPG "Valiant Warrior Astrid".I imagine it is very difficult to make similar scenes in your game I would be very happy if I saw sex scenes like the game "Curse of Pleasure",in terms of history your game is great but lags behind in sex scenes.It's not good to mention other games in your post but I do not know another way to show you what I like.
(sorry for bad english)

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
best sex scenes has the top game RPG "Valiant Warrior Astrid".I imagine it is very difficult to make similar scenes in your game I would be very happy if I saw sex scenes like the game "Curse of Pleasure",in terms of history your game is great but lags behind in sex scenes.It's not good to mention other games in your post but I do not know another way to show you what I like.
(sorry for bad english)
I don't quite understand what kind of lag you are referring to. :unsure:

If it is lag by the computer running the game, or if you meant that the animation runs with few frames, which would be the case that another guy said that the animation is truncated.

Let's say if it is because the animations have few frames (truncated), the solution would be that I add more frames:), but whenever I add more frames in the animations the game will be heavier to run on weaker machines.o_O

If the animations are lagged because of the computer's processing, this varies from computer to computer and there is probably not much I can do about it.

For example, my computer runs smoothly without lags, now on my laptop that is weaker, it happens to lag in the animations because of the processor of the laptop.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I don't quite understand what kind of lag you are referring to. :unsure:

If it is lag by the computer running the game, or if you meant that the animation runs with few frames, which would be the case that another guy said that the animation is truncated.

Let's say if it is because the animations have few frames (truncated), the solution would be that I add more frames:), but whenever I add more frames in the animations the game will be heavier to run on weaker machines.o_O

If the animations are lagged because of the computer's processing, this varies from computer to computer and there is probably not much I can do about it.

For example, my computer runs smoothly without lags, now on my laptop that is weaker, it happens to lag in the animations because of the processor of the laptop.
I was to blame for the poor English, I'm talking about quality, the love scenes are poor in quality, the graphics are very simple, they could be better, What I want to tell you is that the game is great, what only needs improvement is the quality of graphics,
I really like your game and that's why I want it to be even better :giggle:

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I was to blame for the poor English, I'm talking about quality, the love scenes are poor in quality, the graphics are very simple, they could be better, What I want to tell you is that the game is great, what only needs improvement is the quality of graphics,
I really like your game and that's why I want it to be even better :giggle:
Now I understand, thanks for explaining, with time I will study and improve it, just compare it with the old versions. v01,v02, (I think it's getting better).

Normally I take 1 whole month to change the art of the game, so I will not update the art in the next version (0.3.5)(In this update I will be adding more frames in the animations). The update that I will update the art will probably be version 0.4.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
the arts are beautiful, the text is excellent, I would like more events and different stories, thank you very much, the game is very good. in handmade art, you can feel the embedded love and soul.
Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad to hear that.:)

I try to improve with time, without mischaracterizing the characters, the art is still not the way I want because of my lack of artistic skill (In my mind the characters are much more detailed:ROFLMAO:.).

At each beginning of a big update, I try to study some drawing methods to improve the art.:geek:

Last edited:

Jouster

Sep 12, 2018
honestly the sex scenes are pretty good in my opinion, the graphics do need to be cleaned up to fix the size disparity of the arms (cowgirl) and penis (missionary) for example but otherwise I really like the simplicity of them.

Reactions: YioruYioru

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
honestly the sex scenes are pretty good in my opinion, the graphics do need to be cleaned up to fix the size disparity of the arms (cowgirl) and penis (missionary) for example but otherwise I really like the simplicity of them.
Thanks for the feedback, I will keep an eye on these scenes.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
also, sometimes the Guto drunk event in the gallery breaks, I bought it in V3.05 and it'll blackscreen sometimes IDK if that's important info but all the same
Thanks, I already knew about this problem a few days ago and I already fixed it.

Soon I will be launching a hotfix.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I hope in the future we can let Ashley to ask all the members of her party all at once to have group sex, when I saw the goblin gang rape scene that idea popped up and make me feel exciting if that will be include. Not just that but the idea of lock picking and sneak into people's house to have sleep sex with them, or wake up inside the hotel and wandering around guest's room to have fun or peek when they have sex would be a nice addition

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I hope in the future we can let Ashley to ask all the members of her party all at once to have group sex, when I saw the goblin gang rape scene that idea popped up and make me feel exciting if that will be include. Not just that but the idea of lock picking and sneak into people's house to have sleep sex with them, or wake up inside the hotel and wandering around guest's room to have fun or peek when they have sex would be a nice addition
This idea with the companions, I have already thought about it and it is very possible that I will add this in the future... :devilish:

Although it is very complex to make these kinds of scenes, but it would be cool. This idea of doing these things at night, I will think about it...

In version 0.3.05 there are already night visits...

If I am not wrong I think you could walk in the room of the other guest's at night in the game Virgin Island.(My biggest aspiration to make this game...) Maybe I will add something similar.:unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: thevoid089
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes