Onlygoodgames

Sep 30, 2021
Patreon.jpg

Overview:
ASMR Russian Boyfriend is a visual novel about a Russian guy who tells his girlfriend how he sees their love story. And since this is a man's point of view, there is not much romance here, but a lot of passion, lust, and sex.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-10-03
Release Date: 2021-10-02
Developer: Only Good Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

07.jpg 02-2.jpg 02-1.jpg 01.jpg 15.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
At first, I was :unsure: then I read the spoiler in the overview and thought :sneaky: sounds worth trying out.:giggle:
Much success
Only Good Games

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I have the confusion. I'm going to do this thing to see if I hear the thing I rather not hear the thing of but if its the other thing, perhaps I keep doing this thing to see where this goes, or doesn't or if its in my head or if I have to imagine it and if I do maybe I do that and don't worry about this thing unless this thing does the thing that makes me do the other thing that I do when I get the big horny.

Edit: I got the big nope, sorry...

Last edited:

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
is there femdom? i see female domination tag am a sub my self so thats why i looked at the game :D anyways hope you have a good day :)

Reactions: Aseratrix

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I have the confusion. I'm going to do this thing to see if I hear the thing I rather not hear the thing of but if its the other thing, perhaps I keep doing this thing to see where this goes, or doesn't or if its in my head or if I have to imagine it and if I do maybe I do that and don't worry about this thing unless this thing does the thing that makes me do the other thing that I do when I get the big horny.

Edit: I got the big nope, sorry...
I had to crack a beer after reading that crazy thing. :p

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
OK, femdom is my thing, but based on some comments above I'm not sure what to make of this. A dude's voice regardless what accent is the last thing any femdom-fan would want - I imagine - hearing.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
I feel like there's no one who likes russian dudes whispering in their ear, if theres not a sexy lenguage its definitely the russian.. and german, they sound like they are mad 24/7 and spitting.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I feel like there's no one who likes russian dudes whispering in their ear, if theres not a sexy lenguage its definitely the russian.. and german, they sound like they are mad 24/7 and spitting.
If a nice girl would be spitting tho....schluchen das ist vitamin...:)