rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I feel like there's no one who likes russian dudes whispering in their ear, if theres not a sexy lenguage its definitely the russian.. and german, they sound like they are mad 24/7 and spitting.
And Russian guys are not on the same level as Russian girls. Mmh gopniks.

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
never heard such russian accent/voice before, i expected some gopnik stuff..
well, some advice, try to put a bit more feelings when reading the text, some parts are voiced good, some are not
but most are lazily done, speed up the reading also, at least that's how i feel, it's probably the voice acting and nothing can be done about it, but that's how i feel, probably the aim was ASMR but this can't be ASMR, not with this voice acting, take that as a friendly criticism

Onlygoodgames

Sep 30, 2021
is there femdom? i see female domination tag am a sub my self so thats why i looked at the game :D anyways hope you have a good day :)
Yes. There is a part in which the narrator talks about his strange relationship with a dominant MILF.

never heard such russian accent/voice before, i expected some gopnik stuff..
well, some advice, try to put a bit more feelings when reading the text, some parts are voiced good, some are not
but most are lazily done, speed up the reading also, at least that's how i feel, it's probably the voice acting and nothing can be done about it, but that's how i feel, probably the aim was ASMR but this can't be ASMR, not with this voice acting, take that as a friendly criticism
Thank you. We will try to improve our Russian storyteller in the next releases.

Onlygoodgames

Sep 30, 2021
I understand what in this is game not NTR And Cuckold? not nice! make please very more NTR and Cuckold Games. Best games this NTR and Cuckold games! And Black Lives Matter
Generally speaking, in this game, the main character will communicate with other girls. There will be a lot of sex. But that will be later. But no, he won't be a cuckold. However, it depends on the patreons. They can always change the storyline.