2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

junk101

Feb 17, 2019
I'm still not sure what the point of this game is and I played it for a while. You can earn money and lose money from sex acts, but I'm not sure what you need the money for or how much you'll need. The voice acting is nice and the animations are okay though.

Reactions: HorizonD

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
If anyone is looking at this as first release with 1.5 gb content and thinking there must be a lot there. Don't think that way, the Dev hasn't yet learned why most games use webm rather than .mp4 ;)

There are 3 girls with ~20-35, 10 second animations stored uncompressed in .mp4 format. This accounts for 1.2 gb of the file size

Its an okay game, but very much rinse and repeat until a new action opens up. Cut out the grind and theres ~20 minutes of game play.

The writing is very poor and not just the english, its more the direction, its really hard to tell whats going on when the text is compared to the visuals. For th whole opening section i didn't know who was talking or who they were talking to.

The visual are something else, on one hand the modelling is really great (and somewhat unique) and most of the animations are great. On the other hand most of the camera angles are terrible which undoes all the great modelling. There are far too many close ups and even on some of the few longer range shots half the models heads get cut off. I appreciate this is probably a style thing and may work better as just an image but as game design its terrible. Especially as the Renpy dialog box takes up 1/3 of the screen (yes I know I can hide this)

Overall this is one of those games that showcases a talented visual artist but a terrible game designer. 3/5.

I'm still not sure what the point of this game is and I played it for a while. You can earn money and lose money from sex acts, but I'm not sure what you need the money for or how much you'll need. The voice acting is nice and the animations are okay though.
You sister has run up debts and has whored you out to a rich attractive business woman to pay of her debts. You earn money from the business woman and then use it to bribe your sister and her friend into doing lewd acts with you. Everytime you do this (either go to the business woman or bribe your sister or her friend your relationship with them goes up and lets you do more things. If you don't bribe them and do a lewd act you lose money and don't increase friendship.

Console commands to remove grind

sex_Malena=90
sex_Piao =90
sex_Rowling =90

money=100000

Last edited:

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Does it have a lot of content already? The size for android is way too big.

• Angry
Reactions: u z i

sexpistol

Apr 15, 2018
If anyone is looking at this as first release with 1.5 gb content and thinking there must be a lot there. Don't think that way, the Dev hasn't yet learned why most games use webm rather than .mp4 ;)

There are 3 girls with ~20-35, 10 second animations stored uncompressed in .mp4 format. This accounts for 1.2 gb of the file size

Its an okay game, but very much rinse and repeat until a new action opens up. Cut out the grind and theres ~20 minutes of game play.

The writing is very poor and not just the english, its more the direction, its really hard to tell whats going when the text is compared to the visuals

The visual are something else, on one hand the modelling is really great (and somewhat unique) and most of the animations are great. On the other hand most of the camera angles are terrible which undoes all the great modelling. There are far too many close ups and even on some of the few longer range shots half the models heads get cut off. I appreciate this is probably a style thing and may work better as just an image but as game design its terrible. Especially as the Renpy dialog box takes up 1/3 of the screen (yes I know I can hide this)

Overall this is one of those games that showcases a talented visual artist but a terrible game designer. 3/5.

You sister has run up debts and has whored you out to a rich attractive business woman to pay of her debts. You earn money from the business woman and then use it to bribe your sister and her friend into doing lewd acts with you. Everytime you do this (either go to the business woman or bribe your sister or her friend your relationship with them goes up and lets you do more things. If you don't bribe them and do a lewd act you lose money and don't increase friendship.

sex_Malena=90
sex_Piao =90
sex_Rowling =90

money=100000
how to input console command?

okabe21

May 26, 2017
View attachment 400813

Overview:
I have an irresponsible elder sister, she also arranged for me a variety of private life, I need to earn money to help her pay debts, of course, I was successfully sold by her.
During this period, I will be able to recruit a variety of sexy and beautiful women to earn extra money from their hands. Of course, I can still have many mistresses.​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-14
Release Date: 2019-09-10
Developer: Leoleon -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux, Mac: - - - -
Android: - - -

View attachment 400812 View attachment 400811 View attachment 400810 View attachment 401795 View attachment 401796 View attachment 401797 View attachment 401798 View attachment 401799 View attachment 401800 View attachment 401801 View attachment 401802
Wow for a first version it has 1.5 gb size.. this game has sex scene for sure. It's nice to publish a game with at least 1 real sex scene rather than always peeping or dream sex. Nice render too. Good luck dev!

Anyway i'm waiting for compressed/Crunched version xD

TheAvatar

Apr 28, 2017
Reading the "plot", I have to say English is like your... fourth or fifth language, I see.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Asshole [v1.0] [Leoleon] - Original Size: 1.58 GB

Download Win (180 MB): - - -

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Looks promising. Hope to see harem added to the tags. Can never go wrong with a harem lol
You're playing a male prostitute.

Harems are for lovers, you're paid by the orgasm.

You don't keep the women, they pay for you to fuck them then fuck off.

Leoleon

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019

The writing is very poor and not just the english, its more the direction, its really hard to tell whats going on when the text is compared to the visuals. For th whole opening section i didn't know who was talking or who they were talking to.

sex_Malena=90
sex_Piao =90
sex_Rowling =90

money=100000
Because compression will seriously affect the quality of the game, which has been compressed, but the processing of video by game engine is not ideal.

Game is only the first version, so I need a lot to improve it. For example, although it has visual fiction game elements, I think it should break the convention. I will delete a lot of visual fiction elements, because I am often confused by translation.

Because the translation of the word "bastard" I hope he is a bad person, a hooligan, some bad teenagers, instead of thinking ass directly, it has nothing to do with ass.

In the next version, I will remove the name of the game and some unnecessary steps, all replaced by functional components.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote