2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Oriloceech

Oct 19, 2016
2 things.

1. No anal tag with a game named asshole seems like a missed opportunity.
2. I am even more confused now after reading the introduction than I was before.
She sold you with great success and you can still have multiple mistresses. What's not to get?!

Dec 19, 2018
Clicked on it for the title alone, stayed for the hilarious & endearing engrish.
imo though, the ingame Patreon link being part of the game's GUI is a huge turn off. Don't want bonerkillers in a game whose sole real purpose is playing with it.

Reactions: aifman7

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Clicked on it for the title alone, stayed for the hilarious & endearing engrish.
imo though, the ingame Patreon link being part of the game's GUI is a huge turn off. Don't want bonerkillers in a game whose sole real purpose is playing with it.
the Patreon logo doesn't get you hard and raring to go‽ is it just me then? I just imagine th logo is a loli called Pat-chan and that does it for me

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Just read the overview, it can't be that bad
Yes, yes it can. Considering all the comments about how nonsensical that overview is, I do think you are actually a minority making sense of it. It was so unclear and weird, it could have meant several different things.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Yes, yes it can. Considering all the comments about how nonsensical that overview is, I do think you are actually a minority making sense of it. It was so unclear and weird, it could have meant several different things.
I am currently contacting the top scholars of our time to see if they can make heads or tails of it and they are all truly stumped. They believe it is a new language all together and they are trying to figure out what they are trying to communicate with these insane ramblings. Could it be a declaration of war? Do they wish to make peace with us? As of now we do not know but we are working tirelessly into the night to try and find a meaning to all of this

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Ok, being a king asshole myself, my job was to make sis my bitch, yeah, I'll pay her debt but it is gonna cost her everything...
This game however made no sense to me, all discussions were a waste of time! I'm not sure who is the asshole, me for playing this, my sis who seems to wants to die for my cock, her friend that doesn't want to get found out or the target who is too damned reserved. I really can't make heads or tails of this...

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Because compression will seriously affect the quality of the game, which has been compressed, but the processing of video by game engine is not ideal
Changing from .mp4 will have an insignificant impact on the quality of the visuals, but it will have a massive impact on the size of the game.

Shamn

Sep 15, 2017
please throw off the link to the installer Honey Select with such graphics that you can just install and do nothing(do not download additional mods)

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote