Zerent

Aug 26, 2020
Any recommendations for good decks? I've been using this based on a comment in this thread from ages ago, but it feels way too luck dependent.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Ya, so I had a problem with my playthrough on the last update where I'm pretty sure the scene where you could sneak up on Grace was bugged for me since the scene only showed up once in the early game and never showed up again even though I went through the whole game. Then spent time just going to her room, sleeping, and skipping time (with no luck). (I read that the scene where you sneak up on Grace is the way to gain sub-points for Grace which I could never get in my playthrough).

I want to know if this was a bug or if I just got "really" bad luck with the RNG.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xxxrara

Shepard186282

Jun 6, 2018
Any kind soul willing to do a compressed version. My internet is unfortunately monitored and I'm low on gigs being the end of the month and all.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
There are many games with better renders/visuals than this game. There are many games with stronger plots than this game. There are many games that I have lost interest in.

For some reason I just enjoy the shit out of this game :ROFLMAO:

I think it's the girls personalities, I really can't tell you why I keep looking forward to AL updates and forget about some others.

What more could you ask for

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Absolute favourite game on the site, and it's solely because of how amazingly written the girls are. Don't get me wrong, I love the theme and plot and open-world/exploration/combat/crafting aspects too, but the girls are just spectacular.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I apologize if this is a stupid question, but is there anywhere I can see the changelog for 0.2.4?

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Ya, so I had a problem with my playthrough on the last update where I'm pretty sure the scene where you could sneak up on Grace was bugged for me since the scene only showed up once in the early game and never showed up again even though I went through the whole game. Then spent time just going to her room, sleeping, and skipping time (with no luck). (I read that the scene where you sneak up on Grace is the way to gain sub-points for Grace which I could never get in my playthrough).
No such problems here

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes