BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Mc had to eat his cum during the threesome scene with 2 scubbus girls. After he came inside one of those, she facesitted mc. Very Disgusting. Unavoidable.
I'm pretty sure I haven't seen this scene.

Another one is with alice at playroom. It is optional. But It would have be better if those things not there
Victorius Astral
I have "seen" this recently. I actually didn't like how it started and used CTRL until it was done (saying no to the gross part)

Reactions: Allan Trumbull
Jul 18, 2018
Having trouble giving Grace?... The flowers I found. I also can't hand out with Mina to forward Lexi's story.
Does anyone know what I'm meant to do?

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
I have "seen" this recently. I actually didn't like how it started and used CTRL until it was done (saying no to the gross part)
yea i used quit game instead and haven't picked up the game since. a shame since i did enjoy it up to that point.

Reactions: BlasKyau

lust12e

Aug 15, 2019
FINALLY KILLED THAT DRAGON.. for you guys who want to challenge that dragon if you are new... here i give you some tips

1. Fight it when you encounter it after he fight the giant (you can only challenge 2 times from this way, because his hp raise certain percentage each time you defeat it, the third encouter have like 460hp.. i still don't find any good strategy to defeat it)
2. Make sure you have buff from Food (Grace task or Sandwitch) and jacket from Alice
3. Use only 10-12 cards for good rotation (include the exhaust cards)
4. Armor, weak, vulnerable, and empower is your best friend here.. try to maintain it while your fight the dragon
5. "Flirtatous look" Card is your joker here... this card can give vulnerable 2 turn and can force the opponent to change his action.. use this when you see the "???" mark on the dragon before he attack (he will cast terror which can make you skip your turn with 50% percentage) you can also use this card to gamble your life (pray to RNG when you force the dragon to change action... the dragon will cast weak attack or using shield)
6. you may want to stock up that "Bulletproof Vest" from Alice if you fight the dragon for the second time..
7. Last... DO NOT DRAG THE FIGHT FOR TOO LONG... the dragon can inflict burn and poison each time he attack.. making the fight longer and you will die from burn and poison damage (this is also the reason i can only defeat this dragon twice)

additional tips : you can bring tarot card "the star" to wipe out dragon's armor (it can wipe out your armor too, so use it before you use your armor card) or you can chipped it using card that can give "frail". you can also bring tarot card "high priestest" for easy healing, but you need to make sure the next damage you receive not above 20 points. because you need to sacrifice 50% of your hp if you want to activate this card..

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Does anyone know which enemy category MC needs to search for to get succubus(wings)
I am missing one for Kiaras Dress but I already have 2 Succubus in the dungeon so no dedicated search Option

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/functions/tasks/screens.rpy", line 4: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.task_openclose_size
                                  ^

File "game/functions/tasks/screens.rpy", line 14: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.task_openclose_size
                                  ^

File "game/screens/gui/interactionMenu.rpy", line 340: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize s
            ^

File "game/screens/gui/minimap.rpy", line 8: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.minimap_map_size
                               ^

File "game/screens/gui/minimap.rpy", line 17: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.minimap_icon_size
                                ^

File "game/screens/menu/inventory.rpy", line 72: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.inventory_panel_buttons_size
                                           ^

File "game/screens/menu/trade.rpy", line 26: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.middle_panel_icon_size
                                     ^

File "game/screens/menu/trade.rpy", line 29: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.middle_panel_icon_size_small
                                           ^

File "game/screens/menu/vault.rpy", line 247: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize SmallButton_size
                           ^

File "game/screens/mobile.rpy", line 32: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.inter_mobile_vault_card_size
                                           ^

File "game/screens/mobile.rpy", line 37: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.inter_mobile_vault_card_size_small
                                                 ^

File "game/screens/replay/menu.rpy", line 6: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.T_replay_size
                            ^

File "game/screens/systems/TileMenu.rpy", line 23: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.TileMenu_item_size
                                 ^

File "game/screens/systems/TileMenu.rpy", line 27: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.TileMenu_item_size_small
                                       ^

File "game/screens/systems/deck.rpy", line 6: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.deck_card_size
                             ^

File "game/screens/systems/deck.rpy", line 11: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.mobile_deck_card_size
                                    ^

File "game/screens/trade/storage.rpy", line 34: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.inter_vault_card_size
                                    ^

File "game/screens/utility/langauge.rpy", line 3: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.flag_size
                        ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Wed Sep 28 10:34:33 2022

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes