wittynamegoeshere

Sep 15, 2020
Has anyone else just not had several random events show up while exploring? I haven't seen either the wandering trader or the giant attacking his daughter show up in... well, i save scum, so it's only day 180 or so, but likely well over five hundred explorations since the last time I saw them. Also haven't had the devil dream in a long time. Kind of problematic as far as getting mysterious coins goes, among other things.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Has anyone else just not had several random events show up while exploring? I haven't seen either the wandering trader or the giant attacking his daughter show up in... well, i save scum, so it's only day 180 or so, but likely well over five hundred explorations since the last time I saw them. Also haven't had the devil dream in a long time. Kind of problematic as far as getting mysterious coins goes, among other things.
The events are random, so it can happen that some happen many times and others hardly appear at all. Although the normal thing would be for them to be distributed equally depending on the possibilities of each specific event, it doesn't have to be that way.

wittynamegoeshere

Sep 15, 2020
The events are random, so it can happen that some happen many times and others hardly appear at all. Although the normal thing would be for them to be distributed equally depending on the possibilities of each specific event, it doesn't have to be that way.
Even still, either I'm getting insanely unlucky or something's gone very, very wrong. I'm gonna keep trying, but if I don't get it in a few hundred more, I'm assuming it's bugged and I can't get what I'm after.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Even still, either I'm getting insanely unlucky or something's gone very, very wrong. I'm gonna keep trying, but if I don't get it in a few hundred more, I'm assuming it's bugged and I can't get what I'm after.
What are you after?

Don't save scum and just go with the flow, I am on day 220 and still getting the giant and the trader.
Only time I revert on a save is if MC dies.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
From Patreon;

"So, let's talk about the 0.2.4 release.

Its current state is that I need to render a few things, test, and Alpha-1 can be released.Everything is written and coded already. It's really not a lot remaining to do, and I'll focus tomorrow on finishing it, and adding tests, I expect Alpha-1 to come around Friday.

I'm sorry for not posting, and not even replying here for the last two weeks, I had a limited access to Patreon, and my PC. I was replying on Discord, mostly through the phone around the time I was going to sleep or taking a bath.

0.2.4 got a little change of plans, and instead of one meeting with Little Fox outside planned, I added the whole system of exploring with Little Fox! That's right, you can now explore with Little Fox by your side. It starts with 4 new events in Alpha-1, and one more is planned. I still consider adapting old exploration events to have variants with Little Fox, but on the other side, making completely new events will be funnier, wouldn't it?

Right, a note. Just because on Discord I'm shown online, when I don't reply quickly it doesn't mean I ignore you, I have free electricity due to solar panels, and I often leave my PC on, if youtube, etc. is launched, it won't show I'm away on Discord. So I might very well be sleeping or not there. I reply to ALL messages, if I didn't reply yet, it means I couldn't or I'm not present. Don't worry, I'll reply when I get there.

Recently I returned from a bath, and saw ten messages from a guy, one question and nine 'Please reply' or 'I need help', lol. If you're reading this - Man, don't do this in the future, it's called spam.

(--- Below is about my private life, not related to the game ---)

I'm moving, well, I almost did move completely. Not far away, because just a floor down, but the room was freshly built, without paint nor floorboards, so I had to do all these, and now I'm in the finishing phase of assembling the new furniture. I decided to give away the furniture I used previously, it served me for ten years, time for a change. I was happy about this till I spent 7 hours assembling a dresser

Then I realized that while the complex furniture looks nice, and all, it's hell to assemble. Happily, I had my best friend's aid, otherwise, I don't even want to think how long it would take, haha.

In the meanwhile my family left for a vacation, leaving me with five pets. Three of them are so needy I didn't sleep for more than two hours at once for a week. Two dogs and a cat that likes to lick my nose when I'm asleep and sleep on my head...

Alright, this post is getting long, so let's stop here. 21:20 here, time to sleep. I lack energy the last few days because of the five little troublemakers . I'll be posting tomorrow with some sex previews for Alice (for Patrons)

Have a good night guys! "

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
I had no problem with the last update and my video card is older using a GTX 980Ti.

Make sure your laptop is using the 1660 and not the onboard graphic system, yes there is 2 different graphic systems on most laptop.
I know. I tried manually selecting 1660ti to use on this exe, it still lags at some scenes. I tried changing global setting(auto) to ON everything and no surprise its still lags horribly at sex scenes. Been using Succubus-cowgirl scene as a benchmark and animation is soo choppy.

Any more tips ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I know. I tried manually selecting 1660ti to use on this exe, it still lags at some scenes. I tried changing global setting(auto) to ON everything and no surprise its still lags horribly at sex scenes. Been using Succubus-cowgirl scene as a benchmark and animation is soo choppy.

Any more tips ?
Sounds like something is running in the background and you may need to turn it off.

Also update your drivers.

I tried it on my sons 1660Ti and it works just fine for me.

mgiggg

Aug 21, 2022
i got some box iron and it need iron key dunno where to find it thought ,
and about lexi kitchen date is there anyway to get it maxed heart?

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
i got some box iron and it need iron key dunno where to find it thought ,
and about lexi kitchen date is there anyway to get it maxed heart?
Not sure. But i guess hunting monsters gives that

Yes. It is possible. Mc need premium ice cream & old wine. Available at mysterious trader (both) & super market (ice cream)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​

kanuan69

Oct 30, 2020
Got a recomendation for this game and it looks like a good one but ¿how many hours can a grinder and a cheater put in this?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Got a recomendation for this game and it looks like a good one but ¿how many hours can a grinder and a cheater put in this?
Depends on if you read everything for the story or skip over everything and just want to watch the sex scenes.

I read everything an it took me over 20 hours of play.

kanuan69

Oct 30, 2020
Depends on if you read everything for the story or skip over everything and just want to watch the sex scenes.

I read everything an it took me over 20 hours of play.
Yep a fellow reader, if grind is available then i also do it so maybe i get more than 20.

Thanks

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes