Mar 22, 2020
I've not played the last couple of updates, just restarted my game and it freezes after Grace/Gracie comes in and tells you about her dream where her Dad left ... is there anything I can do?
I really don't want to start the game again.

1658175367837.png

Ok, I loaded an earlier save and it continued beyond the drea without issue.

Now I need to find out how to progress Savenia, it's been well over a month and nothing

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2020
How to speed up the game? It's the only game that lags when i play. I play the 1080p version.. the animations are not smooth as it used to back when i played the earlier versions..

B201T

Jul 2, 2021
Hey, the devil just stopped showing up after a while. He used to show up all the time at the beginning, but it's been several in game months without an appearance. I've been spamming sleep to try and get him to show up, but he just won't. Is there a part of the plot that stops him showing up? Or is there some prerequisite? Thanks.

Jul 24, 2020
is there some kind of scene guide, or walkthrough somewhere? Setting aside the missing secret scenes, I'm still missing 2 scenes for gracie, mina and exploration and I'm running out of ideas for getting them.

zedlus

Sep 15, 2017
At a certain point the night sections began to bug out and not let me visit people in their rooms anymore. Not sure what caused it and can't seem to fix it (without restarting).

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
is there some kind of scene guide, or walkthrough somewhere? Setting aside the missing secret scenes, I'm still missing 2 scenes for gracie, mina and exploration and I'm running out of ideas for getting them.
Exploration is complete random. Choices are important in exploration too.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I'm only 80% done, but I can't find anything else to do, how do I progress in the scenes with the girls?
There are at least 17 scenes with the girls to complete, but the Journal shows that I've completed everything available.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes