Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
From Patreon;

" What I was up to?

I took a week off due to my mental health being low. The delays, crunch and problems with the 0.2.3 release got onto my psyche, I also had some delays with contracts in my company and I needed to relax a little. Then my pool collapsed due to filter pipe breaking, and water getting pumped out, till the ground & spilled water pressing the sides made it collapse. 65.000 liters of water.... Gosh, it was so exhausting, but I got the pool standing again, and it's even filled full with water again. (For people worried about my water bill, I pump water from my well, and I have a house powered by solar panels.)

Although my free time was pretty occupied, it was another kind of stress, so I'm now ready to throw myself into full-speed development again. I even have everything planned, and some things written already.

How will 0.2.4 look?
The coming release will be divided into 4 parts. Alpha-1 & 2 and Beta-1 & 2.

Alpha1 will add the web functions I put on hold before the 0.2.3 release. Auto updater should work along with it. It will also add a new outfit to craft for Alice, with 2 unique adult scenes for it. Lola will make an appearance again, and there will also be 6 new wallpapers. Including the postcard one. Let the rest remain a secret

Alpha2 will be the moment for your pets to have new content again! Gracie will have a bunny outfit to craft, and 2 unique scenes again~
A few exploration events will be expanded! Ever wanted to get back at Lori for taking all your hard-earned stuff?

Beta1 is made for battle maniacs! New arenas, cards, buffs, mechanics, enemies, and card & action sounds! Balance changes are coming

Beta2 will introduce new exploration events! Not only that, the hideout will get a new life with all NPC being interactable and having some lines, and new traders appearing there! The GUI change started a version ago and will be completed. A further expansion for pets is on the line too "

leeyaoyao

Oct 16, 2017
View attachment 1563139

Overview:
You have awakened to a world you no longer recognize, filled with unexplainable darkness and overwhelming madness. A terrifying apocalypse has given birth to monsters whose mere presence will strip the sanity from what remains of humanity.
To be God is to be mad.
~ Aharon

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-06-26
Release Date: 2022-06-25
Developer: Victorius - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.3a Public
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Is there Rape and NTR?:

4K Warning:

Signatures:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
1080P
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -

Other: COMPRESSED*

Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

Update patch only
v0.2.3 to v0.2.3a
: - - MEGA -
v0.2.3 Alpha to v0.2.3 Beta 4K: - MEGA - -
v0.2.3 Beta to v0.2.3: - MEGA - -
v0.2.3 Beta to v0.2.3 4k: - MEGA - -
v0.2.3 translations & higher old wine loot chance: - MEGA - -

Extra:
Cheat MOD(v0.1.8PC)*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 980755 View attachment 980756 View attachment 980757 View attachment 980759 View attachment 980760 View attachment 980761 View attachment 993380 View attachment 993384 View attachment 993386 View attachment 993388 View attachment 993394 View attachment 993397 View attachment 993400 View attachment 993403 View attachment 1105567 View attachment 1105568 View attachment 1105569 View attachment 1105570
pls full save

sounj142

Apr 23, 2021
Help, what i am missing,, grace 13 th, how to get that last gallery
+
Same Question =.=

Now it seems Gracie lost her virginity while having group sex with a dildo (WTF???). I checked the game's photo/video folder and saw that there was a scene where MC actually have real sex with Gracie, but couldn't find anyway to trigger it, even though I've completed 13/13 of Gracie and almost all stories of other female characters

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Has anyone had issues with the app not accepting typed input? I'm playing g on Android. When I went to enter names for the MC and the dog, I got what I assume are the default names rather than what I had entered (I could see what I had entered on screen when I typed it in).

Now I've gotten to a part where I have to type in the answers to riddles. As fsr as I can tell, I'm entering the right answers (the dev confirmed one for me), but I'm told the answers are wrong. Actually, one answer was accepted as correct one time (out of eight), however, due to the issues id been having, I loaded a save and tried to start again (to answer one that hadn't taken again so I could get it right) - and were back to it not accepting what I've entered.

Asking on the deb's Discord, but I thought I'd ask here too, in case anyone had insights to share.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Android user here.

Attempted to change the dog & cat name. But still showing as cat & dog. Maybe it is their default name

Later renamed scubbus. Working without problems. So, no problems with typed input.
RDFozz

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RDFozz

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I'm having trouble determining what to do for Grace 11/13:
HangOut.PNG

I've tried napping and other things, but can't find the actual trigger.

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
+
Same Question =.=

Now it seems Gracie lost her virginity while having group sex with a dildo (WTF???). I checked the game's photo/video folder and saw that there was a scene where MC actually have real sex with Gracie, but couldn't find anyway to trigger it, even though I've completed 13/13 of Gracie and almost all stories of other female characters
That's a rape scene that's only triggered if you have above a certain number of Corruption. It's also a game over, iirc.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Looks like there is a bug now when you go to the library for the first time.
There is no exit button. AstralLust 2022-07-16 13-39-00-38.jpg
Asked all 3 questions and had sex with her many times but still no exit button.

ADD: went back in and ask the questions again 3 more times each and now it added more stuff and kicks me out of the library.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Allan Trumbull
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes