Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Mc had to eat his cum during the threesome scene with 2 scubbus girls. After he came inside one of those, she facesitted mc. Very Disgusting. Unavoidable.

Another one is with alice at playroom. It is optional. But It would have be better if those things not there
Victorius Astral

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Mc had to eat his cum during the threesome scene with 2 scubbus girls. After he came inside one of those, she facesitted mc. Very Disgusting. Unavoidable.

Another one is with alice at playroom. It is optional. But It would have be better if those things not there
Victorius Astral
I think that I haven't seen either.

livewire8569

Feb 18, 2021
Would love to see some actual loli in this game instead of the few loli-like girls that are already there. Maybe a loli succubus or a spell that can change the pets into animal ear loli girls since the pets do have a sexual score in their coding.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Would love to see some actual loli in this game instead of the few loli-like girls that are already there. Maybe a loli succubus or a spell that can change the pets into animal ear loli girls since the pets do have a sexual score in their coding.
On this site loli are 18 + yo girls with very small breast not actual loli girls.

Jan82

Sep 14, 2021
Does anyone know how I can fix this error in Joiplay?

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/functions/tasks/screens.rpy", line 4: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.task_openclose_size
                                  ^

File "game/functions/tasks/screens.rpy", line 14: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
                                  ^

File "game/screens/gui/interactionMenu.rpy", line 340: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize s
            ^

File "game/screens/gui/minimap.rpy", line 8: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.minimap_map_size
                               ^

File "game/screens/gui/minimap.rpy", line 17: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.minimap_icon_size
                                ^

File "game/screens/menu/inventory.rpy", line 72: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.inventory_panel_buttons_size
                                           ^

File "game/screens/menu/trade.rpy", line 26: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.middle_panel_icon_size
                                     ^

File "game/screens/menu/trade.rpy", line 29: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.middle_panel_icon_size_small
                                           ^

File "game/screens/menu/vault.rpy", line 247: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize SmallButton_size
                           ^

File "game/screens/mobile.rpy", line 32: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.inter_mobile_vault_card_size
                                           ^

File "game/screens/mobile.rpy", line 37: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.inter_mobile_vault_card_size_small
                                                 ^

File "game/screens/replay/menu.rpy", line 6: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.T_replay_size
                            ^

File "game/screens/systems/TileMenu.rpy", line 23: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.TileMenu_item_size
                                 ^

File "game/screens/systems/TileMenu.rpy", line 27: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.TileMenu_item_size_small
                                       ^

File "game/screens/systems/deck.rpy", line 6: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.deck_card_size
                             ^

File "game/screens/systems/deck.rpy", line 11: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.mobile_deck_card_size
                                    ^

File "game/screens/trade/storage.rpy", line 34: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.inter_vault_card_size
                                    ^

File "game/screens/utility/langauge.rpy", line 3: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.flag_size
                        ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Sat Aug  6 08:38:29 2022

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Does anyone know how I can fix this error in Joiplay?

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/functions/tasks/screens.rpy", line 4: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
                                  ^

File "game/functions/tasks/screens.rpy", line 14: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
                                  ^

File "game/screens/gui/interactionMenu.rpy", line 340: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize s
            ^

File "game/screens/gui/minimap.rpy", line 8: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.minimap_map_size
                               ^

File "game/screens/gui/minimap.rpy", line 17: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.minimap_icon_size
                                ^

File "game/screens/menu/inventory.rpy", line 72: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.inventory_panel_buttons_size
                                           ^

File "game/screens/menu/trade.rpy", line 26: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.middle_panel_icon_size
                                     ^

File "game/screens/menu/trade.rpy", line 29: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.middle_panel_icon_size_small
                                           ^

File "game/screens/menu/vault.rpy", line 247: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize SmallButton_size
                           ^

File "game/screens/mobile.rpy", line 32: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.inter_mobile_vault_card_size
                                           ^

File "game/screens/mobile.rpy", line 37: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.inter_mobile_vault_card_size_small
                                                 ^

File "game/screens/replay/menu.rpy", line 6: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.T_replay_size
                            ^

File "game/screens/systems/TileMenu.rpy", line 23: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.TileMenu_item_size
                                 ^

File "game/screens/systems/TileMenu.rpy", line 27: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.TileMenu_item_size_small
                                       ^

File "game/screens/systems/deck.rpy", line 6: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.deck_card_size
                             ^

File "game/screens/systems/deck.rpy", line 11: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.mobile_deck_card_size
                                    ^

File "game/screens/trade/storage.rpy", line 34: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.inter_vault_card_size
                                    ^

File "game/screens/utility/langauge.rpy", line 3: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize gui.flag_size
                        ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Sat Aug  6 08:38:29 2022
Stop using joiplay. Use android apk for every game. Here, developer's apk working without too much problems

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I hope it not gonna become NTR ish bestiality

Nov 26, 2021
I hope it not gonna become NTR ish bestiality
I don't think it will, I spoke with the Dev a while ago and the only girls that will be shared will be the succubus characters you catch which if you choose will work in a brothel so even though I don't like the idea of that I'll keep playing since the main Li will never touch anyone else and I think that also goes for the main side Li to, I'm hoping

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
I am very sure I had some good cards that are deleted alongwith One Mysterious Coin that I hadn't used/ wth

Also, early animations were fluid but as I am progressing in the story some of the animations are very choppy. I got laptop i5 9300h 2.4ghz with 1660ti.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am very sure I had some good cards that are deleted alongwith One Mysterious Coin that I hadn't used/ wth

Also, early animations were fluid but as I am progressing in the story some of the animations are very choppy. I got laptop i5 9300h 2.4ghz with 1660ti.
I had no problem with the last update and my video card is older using a GTX 980Ti.

Make sure your laptop is using the 1660 and not the onboard graphic system, yes there is 2 different graphic systems on most laptop.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes