nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Does anyone know any game (not lewd too) with the same combat system?
Yeah with cards like this

depends on what in this card system you liked. the basic card system is similar to the established deckbuilder genre of games (like slay the spireas the most famous example). card types are a mix of generic cityfight browser nonsense (where a dime a dozen a decade ago. sorry don't remember any since they weren't memorable) with mythical/monster cards added in. somewhat similar to some tabletop games i played. what else is there: 3 different decks: could try mtg arena or es legends tho they are more of CCGs, temporary boosts: some es legends playmodes, slay the spire relics (temp and permanent), perhaps hearthstone dungeon run (if it still exists). you may have noticed slay the spire come up a couple of times and that is because it feels to me to be most related (this feels inspired by it) but again depends on what you are looking for.

as far as lewd card games are concerned none worth recommending come to mind

I know one. A unity game
not very good at this communication thing or are you trolling? unless you are fay of course

Reactions: Big C ;)

Big C ;)

Aug 4, 2020
depends on what in this card system you liked. the basic card system is similar to the established deckbuilder genre of games (like slay the spireas the most famous example). card types are a mix of generic cityfight browser nonsense (where a dime a dozen a decade ago. sorry don't remember any since they weren't memorable) with mythical/monster cards added in. somewhat similar to some tabletop games i played. what else is there: 3 different decks: could try mtg arena or es legends tho they are more of CCGs, temporary boosts: some es legends playmodes, slay the spire relics (temp and permanent), perhaps hearthstone dungeon run (if it still exists). you may have noticed slay the spire come up a couple of times and that is because it feels to me to be most related (this feels inspired by it) but again depends on what you are looking for.

as far as lewd card games are concerned none worth recommending come to mind

not very good at this communication thing or are you trolling? unless you are fay of course
yeah i was looking for something exactly like Slay, thx so much man

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Does anyone know any game (not lewd too) with the same combat system?
I've played several with this combat system, although I can't remember for now what several of them were called. I remember one called Succubus Connect, if I remember more I'll post them.

sangri31

Apr 9, 2018
It's going to be interesting to see how things go in future updates. So far so good. Lots of foot fetish content though; not my bag of chips, so to speak, but i'm sure there are people who appreciate it. I'm curious what else will pop up later on. I can't wait to see who else gets to use the playroom for fun later on.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
yeah i was looking for something exactly like Slay, thx so much man
you can google deckbuilder games if you need more then. haven't played them but there is a bunch of them running around. also slay has some interesting and some ridiculous mods IIRC. have a good one.

Big C ;)

Aug 4, 2020
you can google deckbuilder games if you need more then. haven't played them but there is a bunch of them running around. also slay has some interesting and some ridiculous mods IIRC. have a good one.
Thx for the tip man

Koreh

Sep 30, 2017
The scene with the purple fox girl with the monsters caused the game to freeze and then my screen went black which caused my graphics drivers to corrupt and wouldn't let me open any games without it going black again and crashing.

Can someone try and figure out how that even happens lol.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
The scene with the purple fox girl with the monsters caused the game to freeze and then my screen went black which caused my graphics drivers to corrupt and wouldn't let me open any games without it going black again and crashing.

Can someone try and figure out how that even happens lol.
Was it 4k version ?? If yes try 1080p version

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
How to find little fox?
if you go exploring, sometimes you will find map pieces. Once you have all 4, go exploring, there is a chance you will find a tresure box, and then you will get either little fox or a cultist
in other words random chance. did't take me that long but as any random thing savescumming may be useful.
(I sisn't even know there was a chance for a cultist and i got the full photo competed thrice)

theGlassAlice

Sep 8, 2018
I can't be the only one thinking this RNG systems is BS. Save > Reload for 50+ times before exploring and not a single story event or Old Wine loot.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes