Sumo777

Mar 22, 2020
can someone please help me some of the scenes stutter like hell and i dont know what to do shuld i change alpha to beta or something

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
there is a hotfix from discord for version 0.2.3
I attached it. you can get it from discord yourself if you don't trust me. author says it has no version number yet but will probably be properly released tomorrow.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Updated for v0.2.2a
Removed "Restore Spirit" as that parameter seems to be phased out.
Updated Inventory Code since goods_list was changed to Items.

Thanks to justonetime for figuring out what was blocking the Ren'Py Console
game\functions\modding\anti_cheat.rpy
https://f95zone.to/threads/astral-lust-v0-1-6b-victorius.71117/post-5888977

Please try the mod on future versions as 9 time out of 10 it will work as intended. This game's code is very well written so the Unlock things should work just fine. The only thing that might need updated is the Makeshift Cheat Menu.

View attachment 1061877
Poormans Debug Mode
Found by using the PC in the MC's bedroom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Has some nice things like Restore Health, Raise Stats, Obtain Items, Unlock Collectibles, Unlock Wallpapers, Unlock Gallery, along with a Makeshift Cheat Menu.

These tend to be self explanatory but the Unlock Gallery flags things as seen so while most of this would likely be future ready it can't add what it don't know how to add. The Makeshift Cheat Menu is a collection of cheats I found in the code so just organized them.

If the console was accessible then I probably wouldn't have bothered jimmy-rigging this. Before the question comes up no this doesn't make your dreams come true.

On a lighter note the girls are cute! There were a few times the guide was telling me to do something but the game just wasn't in the mood yet clicking around aimlessly eventually lead to profit.

I can wait but will this will be updated someday? If, then i am looking forward and thanks in advance :)

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
I can wait but will this will be updated someday? If, then i am looking forward and thanks in advance :)
The unlock gallery works and it gives items so it still seems to work. The modder even states " Please try the mod on future versions as 9 time out of 10 it will work as intended. "

Or is something broken?

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
The unlock gallery works and it gives items so it still seems to work. The modder even states " Please try the mod on future versions as 9 time out of 10 it will work as intended. "

Or is something broken?
I am at Gracie event 10/13 when we play family in her bed and it ends and tell that its the end of content because sfw mode - content skipped? Also when i get to the pc it shows 2.1V

Last edited:

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
How to activate the SFW-Mode? I know from an earlier version that i saw sex scenes. Now it stops and a popup say that the SFW Mode Content skipped?

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
I am at Gracie event 10/13 when we play family in her bed and it ends and tell that its the end of content because sfw mode - content skipped?
Check your settings
2022-06-24_17-38-30.png

Also when i get to the pc it shows 2.1V
This dev puts a lot of things in convenient databases so unlock gallery still gives 100% even if the code was last updated in 2.1v

Reactions: H_NGM_N666

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I downloaded the 1080p version and my cpu jumps to 60% when the game plays the sex animations. They also lag a bit. Is this normal? I never seen this happen with any renpy game. My rig is not the best but I think it shouldn't have problems running a game like this.
CPU: i7 7700
GPU : GTX 1060 3GB
16GB RAM

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: giqui

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
So, it was nice to finally meet Grace's mother.

Another thing to mention, I think we should have updated Lori/Bandit Girl events. If they kill the mc, the mc should be able to bring the fact up or they should react with "b-but I killed you..." or be terrified in some way, heck the mc could even get his stuff back.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
New public update:
author on discord said:
Astral Lust 0.2.3a | Public Patch for the 0.2.3a fixing all reported bugs, and updating missing language files, including fixing the broken font in Vietnamese.

added: the missing Vietnamese and Spanish translations

changed: removed Debug menu from the PC

fixed: Grace 11th event could cause the game to be stuck
fixed: Lexi date not advancing time after Lexi got wasted
fixed: Lexi getting wasted stopped character states from updating
fixed: after killing a devotee, player got too many notifications at once
fixed: rare error when enemy killed the player
fixed: fonts not changing for some languages
fixed: pressing space during deck selection caused battle to start without a deck
fixed: error when giving Lexi second wine while not having an old wine
fixed: wallpaper name staying in the background after changing a wallpaper
fixed: Alice in player's bed after Mina's drinking event
fixed: (probably) fixed a very rare error - 'movie_Obj/PC/a not found' that corrupted saves
fixed: Lexi could be in a kitchen on a map, but not there physically after player getting whooped by Gracie's broom
fixed: game not using ice creams if player has two limited edition ones
fixed: Regeneration and Poison synergy not working
fixed: error when loading game with animations disabled (temporarily animations will be enabled, renpy engine bug)
fixed: lint showing no movie warning with animations disabled
Patches download:

Google links in the post, also preview images, and 0.2.3 content. Cheers

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
It will not be possible to use file managers for accessing android data folder from android 13. It gonna create some problems

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes