cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
i checked my last save where all content was done and i have just like you only 10 lust so it doesnt seem so importend to increase lust with lexi to do all 15 events
this is the only thing that has been tripping me up from really loving this game.
all i have left to do is lexi and savina waiting for her leg to heal.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
So I guess the biker chick has lived there all along.

btw.... no matter what....whenever you click on the bike
it tells you her leg is still messed up....

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Man this update sure messed up the game.
Even starting a new game it's bad.

I just explored 7 times in a row without finding anything or time advancing.
Worse performance now, jittery graphics.
Have to repeat things multiple times, like the startup conversations w Lexi,
some of them I had to repeat many times before I could advance.

Bunch of other stuff...

also, btw... I have a i5 6600k, 16Gb ram, all ssd's, etc... So not the best or worst setup,
using the 1080 ver of the game...

Just on startup, it takes 45 seconds. Does it take that long on other systems?
I don't have many games, but none of them take that long. Other f95 games take
15 sec or a bit less.

just curious, thx....

Hopefully the next update will fix some of this stuff..

Alteration

May 7, 2017
anybody got a problem with the videos lookin like they are corrupted, the intro looks like a bunch of green lines and the rest in the game are like a old broken tv
You probably downloaded the compressed version, its mentioned on the download
This compression contains rarely graphic glitches in the video files. I have try to fix them but even with the original files copied back the glitches have not gone ( example if you start the game the intro.webm is glitched, but if you open it in the gamedir is playback without any issue).

Reactions: Forgotted

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
Thanks. I actually walk around it via sleeping with alice that day and next day wake up, take go out with her so it was skipped.

I have not seen old wine or premium ice cream, I assume they are stupidly rare then?
I found them in play thorough and funny enough, saw them both in trader(out side) inventory. I had +15 relation with the trader though

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
anybody got a problem with the videos lookin like they are corrupted, the intro looks like a bunch of green lines and the rest in the game are like a old broken tv
the intro is likely compression problem as stated in compressed game link post

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Thanks. I actually walk around it via sleeping with alice that day and next day wake up, take go out with her so it was skipped.

I found them in play thorough and funny enough, saw them both in trader(out side) inventory. I had +15 relation with the trader though
I don't know where I found the old wine, I just had it in my inventory at some point, but the ice cream took i think it was 85 days of just exploring for the market to appear and get the premium ice cream.
I got maxed out relationships with the trader +200 and I've not seen anything but ice cream and cheap wine from him.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Updated for v0.2.2a
Removed "Restore Spirit" as that parameter seems to be phased out.
Updated Inventory Code since goods_list was changed to Items.

Thanks to justonetime for figuring out what was blocking the Ren'Py Console
game\functions\modding\anti_cheat.rpy
https://f95zone.to/threads/astral-lust-v0-1-6b-victorius.71117/post-5888977

Please try the mod on future versions as 9 time out of 10 it will work as intended. This game's code is very well written so the Unlock things should work just fine. The only thing that might need updated is the Makeshift Cheat Menu.

View attachment 1061877
Poormans Debug Mode
Found by using the PC in the MC's bedroom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Has some nice things like Restore Health, Raise Stats, Obtain Items, Unlock Collectibles, Unlock Wallpapers, Unlock Gallery, along with a Makeshift Cheat Menu.

These tend to be self explanatory but the Unlock Gallery flags things as seen so while most of this would likely be future ready it can't add what it don't know how to add. The Makeshift Cheat Menu is a collection of cheats I found in the code so just organized them.

If the console was accessible then I probably wouldn't have bothered jimmy-rigging this. Before the question comes up no this doesn't make your dreams come true.

On a lighter note the girls are cute! There were a few times the guide was telling me to do something but the game just wasn't in the mood yet clicking around aimlessly eventually lead to profit.

any chance you update mod for v0.2.3 ? cheers

• Thinking Face
Reactions: girdeyordo

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
I don't know where I found the old wine, I just had it in my inventory at some point, but the ice cream took i think it was 85 days of just exploring for the market to appear and get the premium ice cream.
I got maxed out relationships with the trader +200 and I've not seen anything but ice cream and cheap wine from him.
Time to pray to RNG god i guess

Jun 14, 2020
So the bike still doesnt work right?

How do you trigger Gracies secret scene?

The drinking with Mina was kinda underwhelming, the previous events with her felt better. Not even talking about sexy time, just the conversations.

I realized something in this update, the game is fine but I really only come back for Alice. So is there a way to not cheat on her? It feels like the story progress is tied to it.

Decena

Dec 22, 2021
Per the game's Discord:

Knocturnal05/30/2021
Is finding Lexi laptop pw posible or do we get it later in game or somewhere else ?

Victorius05/30/2021
It's for later

Can't answer about the key though. Maybe a later thing as well, no idea tbh? You may want to ask on the game's Discord channel and see what they say there as better chance at getting a response there, I imagine.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes