Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Very Fav part of the update is the dating option w Lexi. Really nice that they added that.

Also liked the short scene w the fox lady, forgot her name...behind the counter. Might
be a bit out of character for her though, not sure.

demonbra

May 5, 2021
I'd really rather just toss Grace out in the street for monster food.
I can't really stand her...
HOWEVER, she's much more tolerable after this update. Still stupid but
better.
(sorry to those that love her)

Cheers
Haha. She's not my fav' either, but I simply don't pay too much attention to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forgotted

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
I have not seen old wine or premium ice cream, I assume they are stupidly rare then?
yup sometimes it can be found at the wandering trader or hollow market in chest (with keys) or libarian trader for the date you only need 1 each
idk if it had to do with it but i have luck at 4 i mean it says higher luck better items

Hellcon16

Mar 13, 2020
anybody got a problem with the videos lookin like they are corrupted, the intro looks like a bunch of green lines and the rest in the game are like a old broken tv

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I'm having an issue where one of the- I don't know how you would call it, one of the spooky sounds, I guess, that you would normally hear outside, it's continuously playing in the background even in the hotel while other music is playing. It's kind of annoying, lol. I tried restarting the game, but that didn't work. Any ideas?

Edit: I figured out what it is, it's the 'atmosphere_desolate' audio track that keeps playing everywhere.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
yes it says there is a chance for story event, trust is 20 and lust over 10.
i checked my last save where all content was done and i have just like you only 10 lust so it doesnt seem so importend to increase lust with lexi to do all 15 events

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes