cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
how do i open things in inventory like BAGS?? i right click them and they only transfer into the vault.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Are there ways to die and resurrect to satisfy plotlines that don't result in loss of materials and/or cards? The storage is pretty limited, and I can't really sell a lot of it, and I don't want to lose a lot of materials and/or cards to move a storyline forward. I know that my character dies in a mission involving a birthday present, but I'm looking for a general way for my character to die without losing so many materials and cards (especially the cards).

Isn't there a card you can get from the Mysterious Trader to 'resurrect' without losing anything?

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I was already excited seeing that there was new content, but seeing that Gracie has two new footjobs as well?! Oh, hell yes. I hope we can give foot massages (and more) to the other girls as well eventually.
And I'm here hoping they aren't required grind. Since footjobs are dumb as fuck to me.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
how do i get the dress for the second fox girl who builds their shrine??
how to open items like bags??

alukaa

Nov 5, 2018
Is there a way to increase Lexi's hearts during the date, the most I can get is 3 and half?
i be stuck here aswell
edit: firgured it out, speak to grace and ask her to perpare the meal, and preimum ice cream (cheat menu idk how to find it)

Last edited:

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
And I'm here hoping they aren't required grind. Since footjobs are dumb as fuck to me.
To each their own, though, I can't imagine caring that much about a fetish in a game. Either way, I don't remember any content being forced on the player thus far, though I might be misremembering.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes