edurand

Oct 19, 2018
Played the game, and I love it.

However, I always get the "Friendship route" with Mina no matter what choices I make during the event (15? I think).
I tried most combinations of "Stay"/"check on her", "You're great"/"I don't like you"/"You would make a great one night stand", "I want you"/"I was drunk", and tried raising or lowering the trust/lust before the event (trust from 13 trust to 33. Lust is between 20 and 35, depending on which save I use) , but I always seem to end up with the "Friendship" route. Is it the only route available, or did I miss something?

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021

However, I always get the "Friendship route" with Mina no matter what choices I make during the event (15? I think).
I tried most combinations of "Stay"/"check on her", "You're great"/"I don't like you"/"You would make a great one night stand", "I want you"/"I was drunk", and tried raising or lowering the trust/lust before the event (trust from 13 trust to 33. Lust is between 20 and 35, depending on which save I use) , but I always seem to end up with the "Friendship" route. Is it the only route available, or did I miss something?
Look like something messed up

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019

I got on her love route. The decisions I made, for the most part was not supportive of her lesbian efforts (I said things like "you're knee deep in shit") other than that I just did whatever gave me affection points. I was also an asshole and blackmailed her into giving me a bj.

nsfwdemanded

Nov 22, 2020
I think you just need to progress with Alice to continue.
At a certain point late in the day evening I think (sorry can't remember the exact time of day) after she has given the mc a bj (from dialogue fun, blowjob), you will get an event where the mc hears noise and can see her masturbating then a cunnilingus scene. After this you next day I guess you can get a scene with Mina and progress from there.
thanks man, I was this close to giving up on the game, I've been stuck forever on this and I'm on day 105. Thanks. I mean really thanks.

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
Are you using windows or something else?
Did you extract it to the game directory before running it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you use the MC's PC?
Yes, Yes and Yes. Using windows, extracted the .rpy and .rpyc files to the game folder, checked the MC's PC, nothing. I also edited the anti-cheat log as noted on the original post. Still no dice.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jadih96207

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
any chance you update mod for v0.2.3 ? cheers
I can wait but will this will be updated someday? If, then i am looking forward and thanks in advance :)
Looks like in v0.2.3a the PC Apps removed the "Debug Menu" which made the icon disappear. Restored that and a quick test looks like the rest still works.

Cheat MOD(v0.2.3a PC)*

Installing on Android
https://f95zone.to/threads/astral-lust-v0-2-3a-public-victorius.71117/post-6683431

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes