Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Can't fault people for optimism.

Wonderful reply! Thank you

I fully agree with you about folk's optimism. I love seeing it and unfortunately it's getting harder and harder to find these days. I also agree that stealing is probably too harsh a word to use. I'd imagine that a third or more of the folks still giving money don't realize they are. It's probably more likely forgotten things they setup awhile back. People aren't babies and are certainly responsible for what they donate. But, by that same token, the Developers are responsible as well. It's not difficult to pause accepting donations on your patreon, it's only two clicks after you're logged in. I think the developer of this game even said they had left for quite some time but were now back and promised to work on it some more. So at least for that time when they knowingly weren't working on the game anymore, all they had to do was hit the pause button....yet they chose to keep taking money from people.

About copying/continuing the game, we were more or less just musing about it some. Mainly toward the direction of these game developers not being protected. I'm sure some have set this up as a business and have protections but I'd bet most haven't.

I might sound all bitter but mainly I was just goofing off some in here since it's a 'dead' forum more or less. I'm sure there are more sides to this story as well, but again, I was just yammering some.

Hope you have a good one!
Cheers

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Fucking hell!!! Why? Why can't I unlock this girl.
It says "who knows what awaits me outside" but I tried constantly 2hours but nothing happen. View attachment 3375334
It's not a girl you have to rescue from a house outside, If it's one above check mark it's Rhainda which is story event outside you have to battle her and win she will come with you and build shrine
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Hahah! Oh, that I thought I never be able to finish so I thought I should clear my thread and also English is not my 2nd lang, I thought no one understood what am I asking.
I delete almost all of my thread but now it would be stupid of me to delete.
(y)(y) No problem thanks for reply :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Issac Shafan

hungchip

Feb 19, 2022
Hello, Master!
There is some leaked information about version 0.2.5 and 3.0, I hope you can share it if you have it. I know this is outrageous because I'm a free player (Free to Play). But if possible, please share because it's been a long time since this favorite game has had a new version.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Hello, Master!
There is some leaked information about version 0.2.5 and 3.0, I hope you can share it if you have it. I know this is outrageous because I'm a free player (Free to Play). But if possible, please share because it's been a long time since this favorite game has had a new version.
There is no new info for game or any new posts on Patreon or Discord since December 14th https://f95zone.to/threads/astral-lust-v0-2-4a-public-victorius.71117/post-12440298 as of now this game for all intents and purpose is dead very SAD :(

Reactions: hungchip

Issac Shafan

Dec 29, 2023
Right LMAO he could of just looked up from his post for answer :LOL:
Sir, I have a question.
You seems to know a lot about this game so I assume you're pretty close to dev or at least have some connection to dev?
So, I wanted to ask I saw some post about next version and also some previews.
I wanted to ask why is this game abandoned, lately I don't have enough time to search about this, if you help me that world be great.
And sorry my English is poor, if you don't understand my question it's understandable.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Hi Issac,
I'm not close to the dev or have any connection. When I found this game I was intrigued by it and haven't really found anything quite like it. I just kept eye on his Patreon and Discord, the game is abandoned because the last update was Nov. 22 2022 and his last public post was Aug. 24 2023 which was for the 3.0 update. The dev hasn't been responding to any posts on Discord or updated his Patreon page at all as of last night this link is last thing that was said https://f95zone.to/threads/astral-lust-v0-2-4a-public-victorius.71117/post-12440298 It is getting harder and harder to hold out hope for this game, it's looking like for all intents and purpose the game is dead which is Very Sad as it had the potential of being one of the best. I will keep watching for now and Hoping :cry:

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes