hobby2121

Jan 13, 2020
Also your deck doesn't start over with each death. You do lose all your inventory items. The cards stay the same I believe. Its when you have a devil dream, you can pick an option to reset your deck for a bonus.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Also your deck doesn't start over with each death. You do lose all your inventory items. The cards stay the same I believe. Its when you have a devil dream, you can pick an option to reset your deck for a bonus.
No, your deck is reset back to the beginner deck upon death as well. It indicates as much in the game's tutorial under the Combat section of it. Look at the last sentence there:
5-14-2021 8-48-46 PM.png

hobby2121

Jan 13, 2020
Interesting..there are some scenes where you die, but your deck doesn't reset..but I think that is a part of the storyline. and there are some cards you can cast that will help you keep your deck after you die. I think the card is called Freedom of Death, but don't quote me on that. And finally, I usually just scroll back if I am about to die and start the battle over again. And also if you upgrade your vault, you can store cards there so when you die, you can use those cards in the vault again.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Interesting..there are some scenes where you die, but your deck doesn't reset..but I think that is a part of the storyline. and there are some cards you can cast that will help you keep your deck after you die. I think the card is called Freedom of Death, but don't quote me on that. And finally, I usually just scroll back if I am about to die and start the battle over again. And also if you upgrade your vault, you can store cards there so when you die, you can use those cards in the vault again.
The Freedom in Death card, you have to play it yourself and kill yourself in other words. If you die at the hands of the enemy though, even if you have the Freedom in Death card in your deck, it won't prevent you from losing your cards unfortunately.

I know for the Kiara character, her journal entries say something about her only being interested in death or something like that so it sounds like you won't be able to progress with her until you've died a certain amount of times possibly, I'm guessing? I'm going to try and obtain a few Freedom in Death cards (I've got one so far) and just off myself with them so that I don't lose the good cards I've obtained up to this point because I have more than the eight the highest upgraded (tier 4) Vault will allow you store in it. Hopefully dying this way will work and progress her story line forward? What level is her story at in your Journal?

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
The player can rape a girl "scavanger"
The sleep rape (not sure if it is the only one or if there will be more) is a wake up bj from Alice.
There doesn't really seem to be any choices really it seems like the game is aiming for a harem type ending...
MC x Lexi x Alice x Grace
Mina x Alice
No idea whether Mina is supposed to end up involved with MC she mainly seems interested in Alice *shrug*
But yeah it doesn't seem as though you will get to reject any of the main girls or stop Mina getting with Alice.
The girl scavenger that you are referring to here, is she actually the single female bandit you may come across and get into a battle with or are these two different characters?

Just wondering because I've defeated the single bandit girl a few times already but have never been given an option to rape her afterwards but then again by Corruption has always been around 25% most of the time so maybe your Corruption has to be at a certain level to be given the option to possibly?

FapperDapper

Dec 22, 2017
The girl scavenger that you are referring to here, is she actually the single female bandit you may come across and get into a battle with or are these two different characters?

Just wondering because I've defeated the single bandit girl a few times already but have never been given an option to rape her afterwards but then again by Corruption has always been around 25% most of the time so maybe your Corruption has to be at a certain level to be given the option to possibly?
Scavenger girl is when you get the enter the warehouse through exploring.

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
"No, they didn't come after us because they would rather see us suffer living than just die. If you meet them outside, they will kill you for sure." World's most unconventional plot armor award goes to...

Renart

Sep 12, 2020
"No, they didn't come after us because they would rather see us suffer living than just die. If you meet them outside, they will kill you for sure." World's most unconventional plot armor award goes to...
If you bring this up later she will tell you it's just her opinion and she doesn't actually know why they don't attack human settlements.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I have the rose but i cant give it to Grace? I dont get an option

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I didn't even try, I didn't know it was meant to be killable on this release. I haven't tried on several things since their hitpoints were too high. lol.... shows what I know...lol I mean, heck I've got 80 health and they have several hundred?

Have to go try some more..

Last edited:

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Damn,that dragon is unkillable!
If you think that one is tough, just wait until you fight this one. This one really hits hard!
Then again, you can't gain access to this enemy without belonging to the Dev's Discord channel.
Base Profile Screenshot 2021.05.19 - 23.41.33.01.png

EDIT: Oh yeah, forget to mention, if you are able to defeat this particular enemy, it leads to a bonus scene with:
5-20-2021 8-30-46 AM.png

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
ok. So in the pic above, their spirituality is at 8 they can use during battle.
Mine has been capped at 4. How do I increase it without cheating? My luck is at zero, but I think all others maxed out at 10.

Thanks.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes