Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
so is there a mute or sound volume button?
Right click in game.
Left click on Settings
at the Top Middle area you will have selections for Game Video Sound and Music
Choose Sound, then Music and change settings to your heart's content.

Then left click on Return to go back to game
hth
Cheers

karlpilkert

Jan 16, 2018
Haven't gotten the dragon via random encounter in forever, and met the werewolf actually never, so I can't craft the healing card. Anything you can/have to do to trigger those? Do they happen after "Explore", or after "Look for enemies"?

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Haven't gotten the dragon via random encounter in forever, and met the werewolf actually never, so I can't craft the healing card. Anything you can/have to do to trigger those? Do they happen after "Explore", or after "Look for enemies"?
I've ran into both using the Explore option. Rarely ever use the Look for enemies option. You also have a chance at receiving a Healing card as a possible card reward drop after defeating either ghouls or manticore, for the record.

karlpilkert

Jan 16, 2018
I've ran into both using the Explore option. Rarely ever use the Look for enemies option. You also have a chance at receiving a Healing card as a possible card reward drop after defeating either ghouls or manticore, for the record.
Thanks a lot, I finally found the dragon again! My decklist kinda sorta works, just need more of the invuln cards (only have 1) to make getting Vamp easier & the healing to survive more effectively till then (I beat it every 1/3 or 1/4 tries).

Do you need the Gun in the deck permanently, or only for the first time you want to fight the dragon?

Werewolf still on literally 0 encounters :(

Edit: Now that I've faced the dragon once, it appears to show up more frequently? Met it another two times in quick succession, after something like 200 gamedays without it prior

fwiw, I have never gotten "Frozen Screams" dropped either

Last edited:

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Thanks a lot, I finally found the dragon again! My decklist kinda sorta works, just need more of the invuln cards (only have 1) to make getting Vamp easier & the healing to survive more effectively till then (I beat it every 1/3 or 1/4 tries).
Are you referring to the Vampirism card with your Vamp reference there? If so, don't worry about obtaining that card. Get The High Priestess card instead. It's a much better card.
The High Priestess.png

Do you need the Gun in the deck permanently, or only for the first time you want to fight the dragon?
Which Gun card are you referring to? Shot or the Bulletstorm card you may have seen in my earlier post? Bulletstorm becomes almost a necessity versus the dragon because once you've gotten Life Steal in effect, Bulletstorm can hit multiple times alone replenishing your health with each hit in the process.

Werewolf still on literally 0 encounters :(

Edit: Now that I've faced the dragon once, it appears to show up more frequently? Met it another two times in quick succession, after something like 200 gamedays without it prior
Yeah, if you are looking for the Werewolf in particular, you may actually be better off using the Look for enemies option in that case then as the Explore option gives you much less chance of actually even encountering an enemy to begin with going that route. Early on I was looking for materials predominantly to build the rooms in the hotel and it was during these supply runs that I ran into the various enemies I did. However, if you are past the farming of materials portion, you may be better off just using the Look for enemies option instead as that way every time you go out you will run into an enemy that way at least. I'm assuming you can run into a Werewolf that way as well. If you can via Explore, I'd see no reason you can't that way as well.

fwiw, I have never gotten "Frozen Screams" dropped either
Can't remember exactly which enemies specifically drop this item but iirc, the Cultist, the two Giants (Devourer and Faceless,) and Stickman do as well as the Werewolf, I believe.

karlpilkert

Jan 16, 2018
Are you referring to the Vampirism card with your Vamp reference there? If so, don't worry about obtaining that card. Get The High Priestess card instead. It's a much better card.
I forgot Vampirism existed as a card!
No, I meant that "the invuln card" (Outside) makes playing the High Priestess (and gaining Vampirism effect, as in lifesteal) much easier
I got a second Outside in the meantime & the two Cease Fire Treaties that I got proved their worth, so I'm fine on that front now, I believe (would still prefer a third Outside/Cease Fire Treaty, but it's ok)

Which Gun card are you referring to? Shot or the Bulletstorm card you may have seen in my earlier post?
I meant "Shot", as I believed that to be required to be in the deck to get to fight the Dragon at all (to 'Shoot in the Sky'). Or does Bulletstorm work for that, and I can actually remove Shot altogether?

Can't remember exactly which enemies specifically drop this item but iirc, the Cultist, the two Giants (Devourer and Faceless,) and Stickman do as well as the Werewolf, I believe.
I have never fought any giants either, but I may or may not have figured out my problem on that front; I dl'd the cheat mod when I dl'd the game, but the mod was still in 0.1.5b at that point, so perhaps that made me miss out on stuff? Updated now, let's see whether that helps.

This is my deck right now:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Devours are my healing substitute, in conjunction with Hide in the Shadows they actually work quite decently
Hide in the Shadows in general is way too good I think, can just stack those Criticals, and even if I just use 1 + Bulletstorm, it deals more dmg than the Bulletstorm would have dealt by itself (and the 10% Dodge is always useful)
If I can drop Shot cause Bulletstorm allows me to fire at the Dragon, I'd rate the list as overall decent, just needs a bit more heal for the cases where I draw good stuff too late

Edit: Still havent found any giants or werewolves, but the updated cheat mod got me the ability to get Werewolf Hearts anyway :p
Throwing out 2x Devour for 3x Regrow Limbs allowed me to beat the dragon 3x in a row, that's good enough for now.

This is probably the first/only game on this entire page that I play for the gameplay, real fun interpretation of Slay the Spire. Thanks!

Last edited:

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
I forgot Vampirism existed as a card!
No, I meant that "the invuln card" (Outside) makes playing the High Priestess (and gaining Vampirism effect, as in lifesteal) much easier
I got a second Outside in the meantime & the two Cease Fire Treaties that I got proved their worth, so I'm fine on that front now, I believe (would still prefer a third Outside/Cease Fire Treaty, but it's ok)
Yeah, having an Outside card to be able to play before The High Priestess card is almost a requirement for when facing the dragon especially after a couple of rounds because of all its buffs it casts.

I meant "Shot", as I believed that to be required to be in the deck to get to fight the Dragon at all (to 'Shoot in the Sky'). Or does Bulletstorm work for that, and I can actually remove Shot altogether?
Yeah, Bulletstorm works to get the dragon's attention just like Shot does.

The Devours are my healing substitute, in conjunction with Hide in the Shadows they actually work quite decently
Hide in the Shadows in general is way too good I think, can just stack those Criticals, and even if I just use 1 + Bulletstorm, it deals more dmg than the Bulletstorm would have dealt by itself (and the 10% Dodge is always useful)
If I can drop Shot cause Bulletstorm allows me to fire at the Dragon, I'd rate the list as overall decent, just needs a bit more heal for the cases where I draw good stuff too late

Edit: Still havent found any giants or werewolves, but the updated cheat mod got me the ability to get Werewolf Hearts anyway :p
Throwing out 2x Devour for 3x Regrow Limbs allowed me to beat the dragon 3x in a row, that's good enough for now.

This is probably the first/only game on this entire page that I play for the gameplay, real fun interpretation of Slay the Spire. Thanks!
I possess one Hide in the Shadows card but don't bother to use it as I don't like its 2 Mana point cost. I'd rather use passive offensive cards to dwindle the enemy's health down; Infection plus Stab so that their effects stack and they're only 1 Mana point cards to begin with as well.

Here is my deck for the record:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I only keep the first six beginner deck cards in it because otherwise most opponents are no challenge. Hell, I can defeat the ramped up dragon who hits a lot harder than the default dragon with this deck. Once you get The High Priestess in effect along with Giant and Stone Skin building up both of their respective stacking skills each turn, it's almost impossible for regular enemies to win.

Last edited:

karlpilkert

Jan 16, 2018
Once you get The High Priestess in effect along with Giant and Stone Skin building up both of their respective stacking skills each turn, it's almost impossible for regular enemies to win.
Would be really nice if the card vault was substantially bigger and/or there was a way to store multiple different decks

I'd like to try out a lowmanacost bleed/poison/etc deck at some point, but I dont wanna keep multiple different savefiles for that, and I'm unwilling to destroy my current deck

Overall a really nice game though (y)

SecretUser95

Feb 22, 2019
So, how do I get more spirituality/ energy ? I know that once I get 10 wisdom I get a 4th, but what about after that ? Cuz I just got a card with a cost of 6

Also, how do I know wher I have seen al content in the current release ? Is there some event tracker or anything ?

Last edited:

karlpilkert

Jan 16, 2018
So, how do I get more spirituality/ energy ? I know that once I get 10 wisdom I get a 4th, but what about after that ? Cuz I just got a card with a cost of 6

Also, how do I know wher I have seen al content in the current release ? Is there some event tracker or anything ?
There is a card which gives you 2 more spirituality at the cost of not being able to play PowerCards for the next 20 turns. It's also in the Tarot deck

Yes, one of the buttons in the top right will show you whether you've seen everything.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Would be really nice if the card vault was substantially bigger and/or there was a way to store multiple different decks

I'd like to try out a lowmanacost bleed/poison/etc deck at some point, but I dont wanna keep multiple different savefiles for that, and I'm unwilling to destroy my current deck

Overall a really nice game though (y)
In the Dev's Discord channel for the game, there is a mods-releases channel where someone has wrote a mod for the game that makes the Vault allow for both more storage of material items as well as cards too.

SecretUser95

Feb 22, 2019
There is a card which gives you 2 more spirituality at the cost of not being able to play PowerCards for the next 20 turns. It's also in the Tarot deck

Yes, one of the buttons in the top right will show you whether you've seen everything.
I see, thank you

VerySusGirl

Jul 31, 2020
I'm stuck on 9/11 for main and 0/3 for Kiara, I've tried dying like 20 times but can't seem to get to her, any help?

Edit: Nvm I'm dumb

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ninjahotsprings

Barbarisch

Apr 6, 2020
Hi, i'm stuck at lexi's 7th event i need to take her to another café. I tried to raise her lust and trust but nothing append when i talked to her or go out to explore... i don't know if her stats are not high enough or if the problem comes from my corruption at 30%.

Reactions: Forgotted

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
Hey i tried searching the thread for info on this. I think I found a bug, I just had the dream about the devil where you have 2 options of raising or lowering corruption. Regardless of which of those I pick they both reset my sanity to 50% and corruption to 0%. Even if i choose the raise corruption by 5% one.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes