BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Is it possible to defeat all the enemies or are there still unbeatable battles?

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
If the console was accessible then I probably wouldn't have bothered jimmy-rigging this. Before the question comes up no this doesn't make your dreams come true.
Do you mean the console is not available ab initio as downloaded, or that it cannot be made accessible, either by UnREN or by editing files?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: girdeyordo

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Quick question, I'm trying to finish my deck and I need 1 bullet storm. What mob drops that? Thanks!

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I just got it from the 3 male bandit fight while doing Search for Enemies from the hotel.
Just to make sure, you used "Look for enemies" from the original hotel (Jade hotel) cause I've been trying for literally hours and can't get 3 male bandits to appear..... I'm getting rather annoyed at this game.....

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Ran into some infinite spawning immortal bandits which inspired me to make this mod
You may survive hoards of bandits but sooner or later they will either bleed you dry, you'll kill too many of them which for some reason is a thing because I know if I seen a psychopath atop a mountain of corpses the first thing I would think is charge, or they make you go insane which unfortunately the last two just kicks you back to the title menu. So unable to survive it seems like a fun idea in an unwinnable battle that my inventory got swiped but they left the cards. Kicking me while I was down this game uses the idea of money without actually storing money so no inventory meant I couldn't barter. Really should have put stuff in the chest hakuna matata.

View attachment 1061877
Poormans Debug Mode
Has some nice things like Restore Health, Raise Stats, Obtain Items, Unlock Collectibles, Unlock Wallpapers, Unlock Gallery, along with a Makeshift Cheat Menu.

These tend to be self explanatory but the Unlock Gallery flags things as seen so while most of this would likely be future ready it can't add what it don't know how to add. The Makeshift Cheat Menu is a collection of cheats I found in the code so just organized them.

If the console was accessible then I probably wouldn't have bothered jimmy-rigging this. Before the question comes up no this doesn't make your dreams come true.

On a lighter note the girls are cute! There were a few times the guide was telling me to do something but the game just wasn't in the mood yet clicking around aimlessly eventually lead to profit.

Updated for v0.1.5c
Changed Obtain Items so it should generate an available Item List automatically now for new versions. There is a graphical bug when I try using style_prefix "choice" it looks good but removes most of the list... I tried fixing it but I'm not good with styles.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Left a mark saying this was lasted edited for v0.1.5c

Added more cheats to the Makeshift Cheat Menu

Does this cheat works with v0.16b or it needs to be updated ? tks

• Thinking Face
Reactions: girdeyordo

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Just to make sure, you used "Look for enemies" from the original hotel (Jade hotel) cause I've been trying for literally hours and can't get 3 male bandits to appear..... I'm getting rather annoyed at this game.....
As long as the game indicates they are bandits and they are carrying guns when you encounter them, they have a chance at dropping a Bulletstorm card upon defeating them. This means even a bandits group with a girl in it may drop the card as long as they are carrying guns in the group to begin with.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Ignorable error when using flurry card. Problem only for me ??
Can you capture a screenshot of the error you are experiencing when it occurs?

If so, you can always provide a picture of it either here or preferably on the Dev's Discord channel in the appropriate channel there as they are very responsive to anything being posted there I've noticed.

Reactions: Rory Smith

prehot

Jun 25, 2020
Also a small tip you get a spare / kill dialogue after you defeat them. You can save there and get as many rerolls on the cards they drop untill you get what you want by reloading and clicking spare/kill and checking the card rewards.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Is it possible to defeat all the enemies or are there still unbeatable battles?
Only time I was aware of that you couldn't win before was the Bandit Leader battle where those fights went on and on forever in earlier versions of the game, from my knowledge. Now, you only battle them for so many rounds, it eventually ends after so many rounds but you still lose your items afterwards, just not your cards as well like before.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Only time I was aware of that you couldn't win before was the Bandit Leader battle where those fights went on and on forever in earlier versions of the game, from my knowledge. Now, you only battle them for so many rounds, it eventually ends after so many rounds but you still lose your items afterwards, just not your cards as well like before.
I suppose that if one day I can win all the battles, the game will interest me. For now I will continue to pass.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
I suppose that if one day I can win all the battles, the game will interest me. For now I will continue to pass.
Technically you can, once you would have defeated the last group of bandits,
. Like I said earlier though, you would lose any items you would have gained if you chose to kill each of the bandit groups and not spared them instead.

So, in essence, if you spare them and not gain any items from deciding not to kill them and thus not take the Corruption gain at the same time and had stored all of your items in your Vault at the Hotel before even partaking in this battle to begin with, you wouldn't lose anything at all. Or you could do like I did after losing this battle the first time and having lost all the items I did like everyone else for the most part, I imagine. I re-loaded an earlier save prior to this battle, stored all my items and brought my Freedom in Death card with me, killed all the bandit groups until the last group of them, chose to kill each group I defeated along the way (not sparing them) so that I would get whatever items I was getting from doing so each time and then with the last group of bandits played my Freedom in Death card and offed myself so that I kept all the items I had gained up to that point. You lose out on gaining one card from defeating that last bandit group but I would rather keep all the items one could gain up to that point instead.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Technically you can, once you would have defeated the last group of bandits,
. Like I said earlier though, you would lose any items you would have gained if you chose to kill each of the bandit groups and not spared them instead.

So, in essence, if you spare them and not gain any items from deciding not to kill them and thus not take the Corruption gain at the same time and had stored all of your items in your Vault at the Hotel before even partaking in this battle to begin with, you wouldn't lose anything at all. Or you could do like I did after losing this battle the first time and having lost all the items I did like everyone else for the most part, I imagine. I re-loaded an earlier save prior to this battle, stored all my items and brought my Freedom in Death card with me, killed all the bandit groups until the last group of them, chose to kill each group I defeated along the way (not sparing them) so that I would get whatever items I was getting from doing so each time and then with the last group of bandits played my Freedom in Death card and offed myself so that I kept all the items I had gained up to that point. You lose out on gaining one card from defeating that last bandit group but I would rather keep all the items one could gain up to that point instead.
This explanation helps me to decide to leave the game definitively, I prefer the games in which I can defeat all the enemies in combat. I don't like what you have explained, I much prefer to go, hit them, win and take all the treasures. If I can't do that, I'm not interested.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes