Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Can you capture a screenshot of the error you are experiencing when it occurs?

If so, you can always provide a picture of it either here or preferably on the Dev's Discord channel in the appropriate channel there as they are very
Game lord

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
This explanation helps me to decide to leave the game definitively, I prefer the games in which I can defeat all the enemies in combat. I don't like what you have explained, I much prefer to go, hit them, win and take all the treasures. If I can't do that, I'm not interested.
Yeah, I hear that. I was pretty frustrated with winning all the bandit battles and then losing all the items I had afterwards in a cutscene of all things which we have no control over. I was like, WTH?!!! After visiting the dev's Discord channel and discussing it with others, apparently in earlier versions of the game, you would even lose your deck after this part of the story but enough players had vented their frustrations to the developer about it that the dev altered the game so we wouldn't lose our deck as well at that point in later versions of the game.

I think I stated earlier in this forum that I would have been up for them leaving it that way though, with us even losing our deck because like I said just earlier, we don't necessarily have to let that be the case as long as one has the Freedom in Death card, you can get around this. Obviously, one would have to had obtained one of those cards to get around it but to me, that would mean we (us players) were using our heads to navigate around a most likely intended effect that the dev wanted us to incur with the story at that point but in actuality there is a way to circumnavigate it. Doubt the dev actually created the Freedom in Death card just for us to use it here as we will miss seeing the cutscene altogether if you do end up using like I did here because you never do get to see the scene with the Bandit Leader doing so.

I just think if you have been enjoying the game up until now though, particularly the card game battle portion of it as you don't see this too often in adult VN games along with a good storyline as well, you may be losing out ultimately here with the hardline stance that you've taken with this one aspect of a game you are otherwise enjoying. However, I understand at the end of the day, if it's something that turns you off to that degree, you stand by that principle instead.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, I hear that. I was pretty frustrated with winning all the bandit battles and then losing all the items I had afterwards in a cutscene of all things which we have no control over. I was like, WTH?!!! After visiting the dev's Discord channel and discussing it with others, apparently in earlier versions of the game, you would even lose your deck after this part of the story but enough players had vented their frustrations to the developer about it that the dev altered the game so we wouldn't lose our deck as well at that point in later versions of the game.

I think I stated earlier in this forum that I would have been up for them leaving it that way though, with us even losing our deck because like I said just earlier, we don't necessarily have to let that be the case as long as one has the Freedom in Death card, you can get around this. Obviously, one would have to had obtained one of those cards to get around it but to me, that would mean we (us players) were using our heads to navigate around a most likely intended effect that the dev wanted us to incur with the story at that point but in actuality there is a way to circumnavigate it. Doubt the dev actually created the Freedom in Death card just for us to use it here as we will miss seeing the cutscene altogether if you do end up using like I did here because you never do get to see the scene with the Bandit Leader doing so.

I just think if you have been enjoying the game up until now though, particularly the card game battle portion of it as you don't see this too often in adult VN games along with a good storyline as well, you may be losing out ultimately here with the hardline stance that you've taken with this one aspect of a game you are otherwise enjoying. However, I understand at the end of the day, if it's something that turns you off to that degree, you stand by that principle instead.
All these explanations are fine, but I still don't like them, and personally I don't want to have to do subterfuges to keep the objects obtained.

If I can't beat him, I don't play.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
So when exactly did this error occur? During a routine card battle with a common opponent when you went to play your Flurry card?

Also, which version of the game is this occurring with? You can obtain this on the game's Main Menu screen.
Latest version.
Playing on "Ironman mode". Issue occurs when pressing flurry card during hunting random enemies. Using Android.
I even restarted the game. Issue still there

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Do you the password of the computer plz ?

And do you know where is the key to open the box under the bed's office ?
Per the game's Discord:

Knocturnal05/30/2021
Is finding Lexi laptop pw posible or do we get it later in game or somewhere else ?

Victorius05/30/2021
It's for later

Can't answer about the key though. Maybe a later thing as well, no idea tbh? You may want to ask on the game's Discord channel and see what they say there as better chance at getting a response there, I imagine.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Latest version.
Playing on "Ironman mode". Issue occurs when pressing flurry card during hunting random enemies. Using Android.
I even restarted the game. Issue still there
Yeah, I was going to forward this on to the game's appropriate Discord channel but from my understanding, the Dev has indicated they haven't to this point anyway created an "official" Android port of the game up until now because of the time it would take to do so. That being the case, I'm not sure who exactly is the one doing the translation from the PC version that the Dev has created and is regularly updating to the Android port that is getting released each time as well?

I mean, I can still upload the error to the game's Discord channel bug reports channel or what it is actually called there but it wouldn't surprise me if the Dev states once they find out it is the Android version that is actually the version that is running into this issue, they don't support it. Do you not have a Discord account that you could post this to yourself so you could hear what their response is once you did so?

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Yeah, I was going to forward this on to the game's appropriate Discord channel but from my understanding, the Dev has indicated they haven't to this point anyway created an "official" Android port of the game up until now because of the time it would take to do so. That being the case, I'm not sure who exactly is the one doing the translation from the PC version that the Dev has created and is regularly updating to the Android port that is getting released each time as well?

I mean, I can still upload the error to the game's Discord channel bug reports channel or what it is actually called there but it wouldn't surprise me if the Dev states once they find out it is the Android version that is actually the version that is running into this issue, they don't support it. Do you not have a Discord account that you could post this to yourself so you could hear what their response is once you did so?
Not using discord
I know developer will say that port is not made ny him. But i really don't think this problem is related to port only

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Not using discord
I know developer will say that port is not made ny him. But i really don't think this problem is related to port only
If I had a Flurry card in my deck I could test this out easily enough with the PC version of the game and see if this same error is occurring with it as well but unfortunately I don't own one.

I could still report it for you there on Discord as it's no big deal to do so but I have a feeling I already know what to expect for the response as I said earlier.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Any glitch problems there ?
Textbox transparent or not ??
I'm not understanding what you're asking here? I don't play the Android version of the game, I play the PC version of it so if you're asking if the textbox is transparent in my game when playing the Flurry card, I couldn't answer that.

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes