bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
Anyone else having CTD when splash screen comes up ?!?
Error log has 0kb size and no traceback is written either.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Has anyone has an issue after giving Alice the antibiotics and not being able to check the journal? This started happening the day after I gave her the antibiotics. No matter how much time or days I skip it still happens.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Has anyone has an issue after giving Alice the antibiotics and not being able to check the journal? This started happening the day after I gave her the antibiotics. No matter how much time or days I skip it still happens.
This problem is not for me. Played that scene yesterday

Reactions: Reyangel

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
What version of the game are you experiencing this with? Also, PC or Android version?

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
I only started getting the traceback after I gave her the antibiotics. Up until that point the game has been working fine.
Do you by chance have any of the three cards on you that you can heal her with as well possibly? Probably not it you are using the Antibiotics instead but I thought I would ask anyhow.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Latest version.
Playing on "Ironman mode". Issue occurs when pressing flurry card during hunting random enemies. Using Android.
I even restarted the game. Issue still there
Here's what the game's developer responded with over on Discord regarding this when I forwarded your issue to them:

I don't provide support for non official port bugs, there is no error message, I've tried flurry on Renpy's Android Emulator, and it works, While there is no error message, there is error category MemoryError which signifies he ran out of RAM or Disk Space, nothing I can do here.
Without being able to emulate error I can't fix it, of course it might not be game bug

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Here's what the game's developer responded with over on Discord regarding this when I forwarded your issue to them:

I don't provide support for non official port bugs, there is no error message, I've tried flurry on Renpy's Android Emulator, and it works, While there is no error message, there is error category MemoryError which signifies he ran out of RAM or Disk Space, nothing I can do here.
Without being able to emulate error I can't fix it, of course it might not be game bug
Maybe. !!
But if it is true, why there is no problem with Other cards like dodge, kick, Etc ?? Memory error is not applicable to them ???
Game lord

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxdon

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Hey Guys, Mina is not starting. It stays at 0/15 "Lets say hello and wait for her to find me. What triggers this?
I startet a new game with an fresh install but it still not triggers.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Astral Lust [v0.1.6b] APK -

Reactions: prosmoker1

megaz123

Mar 31, 2019
why i cant open kiara story? i already try dies many times but nothing happened. anyone know about this?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes