Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
all i know without cheats this game is by far the grindest ever ..i hardly ever chat with any of the girls in the house
i explorer explorer explorer in hopes of FINALLY getting enough matts to fucking build my dungeon and everything else thats buildable half aday playing and im still no where near close to enough to build anything not even the storage or what ever ffs
For anyone wanting to save some time without using a cheat engine of some sort, what you can do to quickly get supplies is:

When leaving the hotel, choose the Explore option, then make a save as you are walking away from the hotel, you can save scum this save and re-load it over and over until you get the supermarket option. Enter it and choose to look for goods and again save right as you are entering the market. You should be able to look for items 3 separate times. Save between each time and if you really want to cheat and be bored at the same time, make it so that you receive the max 6 items total each of the three times you can obtain items for a total of 18 items by the time you leave the market. You'll have to fight a weak spider at the end which can net you a few more items and a reward card as well.

You can have everything built and upgraded in the hotel in 30 days doing this but it's a lot of reloading saves to do so.

Also, you'll want to be doing one mental attribute raising activity and one physical attribute raising exercise per day as well and then either go exploring or mess with one of the girls that day to advance their storyline but nothing really other than that as you should be trying to raise your stats for when the Devil dream comes around so you can raise your Luck stat whenever you do experience it.

Or you can play it randomly as the game normally occurs and play the game for like 600 days in-game and obtain your items that way too.

To each their own as they say. :sneaky:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
For anyone wanting to save some time without using a cheat engine of some sort, what you can do to quickly get supplies is:

When leaving the hotel, choose the Explore option, then make a save as you are walking away from the hotel, you can save scum this save and re-load it over and over until you get the supermarket option. Enter it and choose to look for goods and again save right as you are entering the market. You should be able to look for items 3 separate times. Save between each time and if you really want to cheat and be bored at the same time, make it so that you receive the max 6 items total each of the three times you can obtain items for a total of 18 items by the time you leave the market. You'll have to fight a weak spider at the end which can net you a few more items and a reward card as well.

You can have everything built and upgraded in the hotel in 30 days doing this but it's a lot of reloading saves to do so.

Also, you'll want to be doing one mental attribute raising activity and one physical attribute raising exercise per day as well and then either go exploring or mess with one of the girls that day to advance their storyline but nothing really other than that as you should be trying to raise your stats for when the Devil dream comes around so you can raise your Luck stat whenever you do experience it.

Or you can play it randomly as the game normally occurs and play the game for like 600 days in-game and obtain your items that way too.

To each their own as they say. :sneaky:
well if i had it my way id just enter a boat load of cheats for matts in the console and say the hell with the grinding LOL
but ive tried many things and i just cant figure out what to type into console
tried player.inventory blah blah and bunch of other different random things and trying to hit one right but to no avail of course

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Flurry does 4 damage X+1 times, so even at 0 mana, it does 4 damage. (4 * (0+1)) = 4

Removing the basic strike and defend cards is a significant power increase, that's why it costs resources.
I see, I must have remembered the description wrong.

And yea, it does, but it just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to require resources to destroy cards.

Victorius Astral

Astral Lust Developer
Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
Hey,

Funny thing but while improving code, I've overlooked one thing, and now Mina Massage event crashes, this patch fixes it, it should work in both 0.1.6c and 0.1.7.

Simply drop it to where AL executable is and overwrite:

Windows / Linux: AstralLust\

Mac: AstralLust\Contents\Resources\autorun\

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
I like the game, the grind is a little bit much but that's tolerable, the characters are nice, but Victorius Astral If I may give a suggestion, in the gallery on the PC, a hint at the missing images would be really useful.

I have every events completed on every girls, but still missing quite a few "event" images without any ideas where to get them.

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
hi , im new to this game , when i want to rest , error occured and i click rollback , but didn't change anything at all

Victorius Astral

Astral Lust Developer
Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
I like the game, the grind is a little bit much but that's tolerable, the characters are nice, but Victorius Astral If I may give a suggestion, in the gallery on the PC, a hint at the missing images would be really useful.

I have every events completed on every girls, but still missing quite a few "event" images without any ideas where to get them.
I've also thought of doing some hint system.

Victorius Astral

Astral Lust Developer
Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
hi , im new to this game , when i want to rest , error occured and i click rollback , but didn't change anything at all
Can you send traceback.txt from AstralLust/ ? It's a error message, without it I can't help you. Honestly rest script is so simple, that like mauriced said it is probably caused by something else, did you install game to clean folder? If you have any cheat mod, you can try removing it for a while to check. Alternatively, you can "rest" by doing something for girls or eating at fridg.

Victorius Astral

Astral Lust Developer
Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
I see, I must have remembered the description wrong.

And yea, it does, but it just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to require resources to destroy cards.
If you want on discord there are mods that 1. increase vault space 10x (both materials and cards) 2. add infinite card storage.

Destroying card is to improve your deck, and it's common in requelite deckbuilders, usually the cost of destroying cards is much pricey actually.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I get that from a gameplay standpoint. Just seems weird to me. *shrugs*

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/places/hotel/player/room.rpy", line 23, in script call
    call screen hotel_player
  File "game/functions/qol/auto_rest.rpy", line 10, in script call
    call room_player_bed.rest(show_dialogue = False) from _call_room_player_bed_rest
  File "game/places/hotel/player/pc.rpy", line 12, in script call
    call screen pc
    call screen pc
    call screen pc
  File "game/places/hotel/player/door.rpy", line 4, in script
    jump grace_1
ScriptError: could not find label 'grace_1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/places/hotel/player/room.rpy", line 23, in script call
    call screen hotel_player
  File "game/functions/qol/auto_rest.rpy", line 10, in script call
    call room_player_bed.rest(show_dialogue = False) from _call_room_player_bed_rest
    call screen pc
    call screen pc
    call screen pc
  File "game/places/hotel/player/door.rpy", line 4, in script
    jump grace_1
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'grace_1'.

Windows-10-10.0.16299
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Astral Lust 0.1.6c
Fri Jun 18 20:35:30 2021

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
i dont use mod at all , just put a new patches Mina massage event you gave above

Last edited:

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/places/hotel/player/bed.rpy", line 43, in script
jump main_1
ScriptError: could not find label 'main_1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/places/hotel/player/bed.rpy", line 43, in script
jump main_1
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'main_1'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Astral Lust 0.1.6c
Sat Jun 19 07:57:54 2021

here the occured error when i want to rest , no ignore jus rollback and copy mark BB

Jan 7, 2021
anyone have money cheats?
tried Gold Nugget =9999
the usual money=9999 and cash=9999 aint happening
I don't think this game uses "Money" and is more of a barter system.
You see the value of goods but it's not like they give you coins at the end of trades.

There are some items that are considered like currency.

Try the Cheat MOD in the OP

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes