elle21

Jul 22, 2019
oh no
i mean the erroe on android port i won't let me go out of the room and don't let me sleep
how do i fix that
The Dev plane to make an official Android port till then, Don try every port u see coz them are bugged, so you have to download an app called JOIPLAY which allow u run the pc window version on your android, it's ez to use

Samsagce27

Oct 23, 2018
Hmmm to be honest i find it a great game, in the same league as "the mist", interesting, mysterious and promising !( I would love to see what's awaiting us with the higher being evolution concept and the effect it will bring to the world, to the girls ? :p ) even add an extra point in term of battle gameplay and "fapableness" on of the few I would really consider supporting if it develop in a nice way but for now I don't see why not !

keep the good work :)

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Was able to get the maid to the end of the current content but I can't even start Mina's route (I said hello ~60 in game days ago and she hasn't come to me yet despite having like 20+ trust) and Lexi's hint just says I'm having trouble sleeping but no matter what I do at night nothing seems to trigger an event with her (again with 20+ trust). With Alice I was able to give her an antibiotic and heal her but things haven't progressed much beyond that. Pretty decent game but seems quite buggy if main character events are not happening.

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
Was able to get the maid to the end of the current content but I can't even start Mina's route (I said hello ~60 in game days ago and she hasn't come to me yet despite having like 20+ trust) and Lexi's hint just says I'm having trouble sleeping but no matter what I do at night nothing seems to trigger an event with her (again with 20+ trust). With Alice I was able to give her an antibiotic and heal her but things haven't progressed much beyond that. Pretty decent game but seems quite buggy if main character events are not happening.
For game progression you have to complete the Mina event. It can be triggered in the afternoon in your room. If not triggered, repeatedly check the altar since the event is probable.

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
Well, technically, there is a girl you can save from being raped. But you wouldn't know that if you don't check it out yourself.
But there is no such scene is there :rolleyes:. Your point is irrelevant to my post

Last edited:

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
But it is relevant. Its rape, and its not done by us. And its not like you something in the distance. its a scenario you do encounter.
Do I have to spell it out for you what I mean by 'irrelevant'? Mr. Mossaic asked if there is any rape content for the main girls. But you are blowing it way out of proportion.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Do I have to spell it out for you what I mean by 'irrelevant'? Mr. Mossaic asked if there is any rape content for the main girls. But you are blowing it way out of proportion.
So, what you said about you raping girls would be irrelevant as well then, cuz it didn't involve main girls.

Reactions: Cueball420

Carryon

Apr 19, 2017
Trying this out. Competent work, though I have to say that losing all my inventory due to a plot mandated death (the bandit leader) is pretty irritating. I had been grinding for the more expensive upgrades for a good bit.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes