Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
I've noticed that most of the most damaging/valuable cards do equal damage to the player. This doesn't really make sense to me because 90% of the enemies I encounter have far more health than me.
Maybe for someone with a death wish

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
How do use save editor?
well, you upload the save file from the game location
then you see a lot of variables, you should look for the treasure_hunt and treasure_hunt_reward and change both of them
now click on download and go to the download location and take the save file and put it in the game, and replace the main file
then load the new save file and you should be good to go

Reactions: alex19

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
i need to unlock the quest between Kiara and Mina but it says 'Who knows what waits me outside' but ive been exploring outside for like 40 days now and it wont open haha.

@lf

Jun 14, 2018
I can't do shit about anything even after loading a save, whatver I click leads to error. I'm using the crunched version, now I'll try the full one.
Oh okay, I'll give the full version a try as well then.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
I can't do shit about anything even after loading a save, whatver I click leads to error. I'm using the crunched version, now I'll try the full one.
did you install the patch for the Mina foot massage crash cause if you did it breaks 0.1.7b causing every action to lead to an error and the foot massage crash seems to be fixed without it

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Victorius Astral Tried out the latest public version. Thought the game was overall pretty enjoyable.

- I like the job you've done making sure each girl feels like a distinct character. Don't really have any overall notes on that front.

- You can probably give the girls more to do, in terms of charachter conflicts involving the external world. Grace has one in the form of her mother, but that's more of a vague conflict as opposed to a tangible one that demands any kind of immediate action. I'd go out of your way to give the cast members Specific and Immediate wants that string together into a larger conflict.

- World building I feel, is one of the game's bigger weaknesses. With post-apocalyspis I love getting little hints and teasers of the world and what it's like now. Don't give a lot. But, like strange radio broadcasts from south America. Strange stuff going on via the internet. Etc etc. Make it feel like the apocalypse is happening to the world and not just the immediate cast.

- I'll admit, I'm a sucker for BDSM content. The introduction of it for Alice is a big draw for the game, and my personal hope (indipendent of any game design), is that you give the player more oppertunity to form a dom/sub relationship with the girls, alice and the rest.

HiikiNeet29

Sep 5, 2017
I can't go out at the day, can't sleep either at night. so I can't get past the first day, I using crunched version so did someone have solution or I must using full version ?

P.S. I not using patch yet, I think I don't need patch for v 1.7b right ?

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
did you install the patch for the Mina foot massage crash cause if you did it breaks 0.1.7b causing every action to lead to an error and the foot massage crash seems to be fixed without it
no nothing. The not-crunched version works fine.

alex19

Jan 20, 2018
Need help with this. They game crashese if going out the door or sleeping. Even tried deleting all saves from app data and starting over. Any help would b appreciated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I have all sounds muted however during a dream, there is STILL the click clack of the stickman that is loud and extremely annoying. How can I delete that sound? Also, what's that dream even for?
Thanks
Cheers

Victorius Astral

Astral Lust Developer
Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
Need help with this. They game crashese if going out the door or sleeping. Even tried deleting all saves from app data and starting over. Any help would b appreciated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Someone else got this, this error is because you have file lacking or it's corrupted. Try downloading game from official links, here:

Victorius Astral

Astral Lust Developer
Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
I have all sounds muted however during a dream, there is STILL the click clack of the stickman that is loud and extremely annoying. How can I delete that sound? Also, what's that dream even for?
Thanks
Cheers
This dream is from sample mod, and shows how to add your own dream. If it's too loud, turn down your speakers volume. I'll remove sound next release.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes